India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Happy Birthday Sana.......!!! (Page 10)

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
oh ho.....Blame it on my Boss for my absentice....but I am sooooooo sorry Basantiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

31st Dec??? yeh bhi koi din hai paidaa hone kaa?? Please ensure u pick a different date next time!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Many Many Happy returns of the day, although belated!!!

Miss my sholay gang and your chamak chalo dance on "Jab tak hai jaan".....ROFLROFLROFL.....Actually, miss tying Dharmoo in that song and throwing broken glass pieces on your feet!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hope you had a gala time with Aashwaq Miyaa!!!!

Love,
Gabar!! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10august--SONEE--Sanely_Insanesana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

oh ho.....Blame it on my Boss for my absentice....but I am sooooooo sorry Basantiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

31st Dec??? yeh bhi koi din hai paidaa hone kaa?? Please ensure u pick a different date next time!! ROFL

Many Many Happy returns of the day, although belated!!!

Miss my sholay gang and your chamak chalo dance on "Jab tak hai jaan".....ROFLROFLROFL.....Actually, miss tying Dharmoo in that song and throwing broken glass pieces on your feet!
ROFL

Hope you had a gala time with Aashwaq Miyaa!!!!

Love,
Gabar!! Hug
*shrieks*blame it on da boss da boss ur boss well ok den kaha hain tera boss*rolls up sleaves in gussa*Angryab bata toh sahi kahan hain tera yeh na mard bossLOL

no probs hota hain hota hain lekhin mera saath kyun yeh huwahROFL
wat do u mean 31st december mein kya karabi hainConfusedLOLi mean u make it seen as if i chose 2 be born on dis day it was all my planning bas hogaya ta u knw gabar and i was branded da new years eve childLOLcuming 2 dat point everyone says dat 2 me all da time why was u born on da 31 dec cudnt u be born a few hours later on new years day but kya karo mom sed i was ready 2 be born nuthing cud have stopped meROFL

thnk u 4 ur wishesHugmiss u 22222 loadsss and all da dances where i wud get rewarded wid all da maal LOLtujhe toh mein kangal kar kar choro giLOLhawwww u used 2 throw glass on my feet khab i didnt knw dat mein bhi socho merey peroon mein dard kyun hota ta CryLOLgabar singh ur plain evil LOLda only thing i was aware of was u tying dharmoo up and holding her at knife point under da sunLOL

tc missing u loadss wapas aaja and where is my gift haan haan gift iska yeh matlab nahin dat birthday has cum and gne n i dnt get a prezzie *luks outraged at gabar*mujhe chahiyeh jaa lekhar aa abhi key abhiLOLHug

ps b4 i 4get gabar yeh toh bata 31 december mein kya karabi hainLOL

Edited by sana786a - 02 January 2011 at 4:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustDancingdoll

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

hey sana hav a vri hapy bday!! am soo sory 4 da l8 wish ope u dnt mind lol bin rli busy n ddn realiz it wz ur bday til nw..enwy ope u av a wonderful day and a vri hapy new yr!! .xxxxxxxxx
hey missy dats ok sweetie thnk u 4 ur warm wishessssHug
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
@sana:

31st Dec yaar...I mean, us din, we are only thinking about welcoming the new year and bdays saare miss ho jaate hain....and then tu na ghar ki naa ghaat ki....u have nearly touched the next year and yet, u r tagged with previous year......kaisaa ajeeb sa state hai!!!!

ROFL    ROFL   ROFL    ROFL

Achcha, Meraa gift----

So,I was catching up on all the episodes since Naku revealed her face to Dutta (I was missing since then and making ghost appereances onlyLOLLOLLOL)....and I watched all 1.5 months episodes and I then reached the 28th dec episode....and voila....I hear something and got all nostalgic......I wanted to dedicate/gift to my sholay gang!!!

Although, Dharmoo and I sing this for each other, par teraa bday hai and u have also joined our scooter with extn,....hence, this has to be shared with you....

This is my gift to you (and dharmoo)....the first 2 mins and 9 seconds....

Love you both!!!

BTW, I am getting the FF's cake too na??? or u have finished it all?? LOLLOL

Edited by Dancingdoll - 02 January 2011 at 5:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

@sana:

31st Dec yaar...I mean, us din, we are only thinking about welcoming the new year and bdays saare miss ho jaate hain....and then tu na ghar ki naa ghaat ki....u have nearly touched the next year and yet, u r tagged with previous year......kaisaa ajeeb sa state hai!!!!

ROFL    ROFL   ROFL    ROFL

Achcha, Meraa gift----

So,I was catching up on all the episodes since Naku revealed her face to Dutta (I was missing since then and making ghost appereances onlyLOLLOLLOL)....and I watched all 1.5 months episodes and I then reached the 28th dec episode....and voila....I hear something and got all nostalgic......I wanted to dedicate/gift to my sholay gang!!!

Although, Dharmoo and I sing this for each other, par teraa bday hai and u have also joined our scooter with extn,....hence, this has to be shared with you....

This is my gift to you (and dharmoo)....the first 2 mins and 9 seconds....

Love you both!!!

BTW, I am getting the FF's cake too na??? or u have finished it all?? LOLLOL
*luks embarrassed*ahem LOLi knw 31 december is da last date of da late year thingieLOLbut u make it sound as if i planned 2 be born is din par ek ajeeb ladki peida huwi tiCryROFLbut one thing is 4 certain every year on my biorthday fireworks go offLOLApprove*luks smug ab baul*LOL

awwww listened 2 it was sooo touching thnk uuuuu waa da best gift everHug
but yeh kya second hand gift since wen did u and dharmoo sing dis wid one another u 2 sing jaaney ya kya kiyaaaa dnt uConfusedLOL

luv u both 2 equally thoughHugLOL

pagal hain kya gabar itney saarey cakes and cupcakesss there is loadss lefts *passes gabar half of da cakes *ab kushLOLTongue

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
*pulls the cakes and cupcakes from Sana*
*higs on them all*
mmmhhhmmmm eeee....mmmm.....aaa....

*wipes the mouth*

haan toh u kuch complain kar rahi thi on ur 31st dec birth date!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Haan yeh toh hai yaar, whole world celebrates ur bday,...I even shake my leg all the time except this once!!!!
Chal theek hai...ab tu kehti hai ki tune plan nahi kiyaa tha, toh maaf kar dete hain!! but next time, be careful!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

oye...we are sholay gang and this is sholay song.....this song is on friendship..."Yeh dosti hum nahi todenge"

yeah, in my last dates, I was singing, "Jaaniyaa, Kya kiyaa" and the salaam namaste song but tht was recent....This song would remain eternal because this is SHOLAY song...

did u watch sholay btw???...ya abhi tak nahi dekhaa....for sure nahi dekhaa tabhie u didnt get the broken glasses significance...ofcourse I threw the glasses....u see, thats the main thing about tht basanti dance....

watch this -

sana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

*pulls the cakes and cupcakes from Sana*
*higs on them all*
mmmhhhmmmm eeee....mmmm.....aaa....

*wipes the mouth*

haan toh u kuch complain kar rahi thi on ur 31st dec birth date!!
ROFL

Haan yeh toh hai yaar, whole world celebrates ur bday,...I even shake my leg all the time except this once!!!!
Chal theek hai...ab tu kehti hai ki tune plan nahi kiyaa tha, toh maaf kar dete hain!! but next time, be careful!!
ROFL

oye...we are sholay gang and this is sholay song.....this song is on friendship..."Yeh dosti hum nahi todenge"

yeah, in my last dates, I was singing, "Jaaniyaa, Kya kiyaa" and the salaam namaste song but tht was recent....This song would remain eternal because this is SHOLAY song...

did u watch sholay btw???...ya abhi tak nahi dekhaa....for sure nahi dekhaa tabhie u didnt get the broken glasses significance...ofcourse I threw the glasses....u see, thats the main thing about tht basanti dance....

watch this -

oiii sab ley ley*walks over 2 gabar slaps her hand repeatdly till she lets go of all da cakes cupcakes *ab chorLOL*runs under her bed taking all da cakes cupcakes etc and starts eating dem *haROFL

yep da whole world celebrates my birthday so touchingCryLOLgud u believe me i had no hand in being born on dis dayLOLnext time i will choose xmas day teek hainLOL

acha baba if dis is da sholay song we shall keep it dis wayLOLacha so song change kiya ta but nice songTongue

nahin abhi tak nahint ime nahin mila 2 watch it ok 4 defo eother 2mmrw or 2nite will check it and den will find out full story kya hain or i can always ask my daddyLOLok let me see wat dis is one second omg watched it so dat basanti is mein and u tied dharmoo up made me dance on glass Shockedall da while luking pleased and den at da end u made me rip dharmoos topShockedROFL

Edited by sana786a - 02 January 2011 at 5:37am

Go to top