Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

the 1st beautiful touch btw nivren... <3 <3 (Page 2)

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salunie

A very beautiful post teddybear 66!
Well-put!
I was waiting for so long to see Nivi break down in Viren's arms (not like I wanted her to cry, but since she already is always crying then why not cry in her handsome hubby's armsTongue) and it did happen. And the way Viren handles her is excellentEmbarrassed

thanks for likin the post dear ...  n well yes viren handled her beautifully... the whole scene was jus magical... Embarrassed

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy teddybear awosome post . Yes yest episode was veryy emotional , somewhere Romantic also .
NiVi surely had fallen for Viren she hadn't realize it yet but it was clearly evident in d song n in d words of d song .

I 2 lovedd d scene where Nivi touch Viren's cheeks n moves his face 2wds her . n d USP in dis was Viren had tears in his eyes .ohhhh i 2 had tears at tht time .

d pics whch NivRen took of themselves were 2 cutee n so adorable .Although they didn't come correctly LOL . but ki phadak penda h . 

I also want 2 tell 1 more scene whch i liked veyy much .It was when NiVren sees tht there Pics didn't came correctly in d amera n Nivi was abt 2 leave ( as she was disappointed hehee ) , Viren holds her hands n both hav eyelock , they continue staring each other till d time they didn't hear Divya's voice calling "Nandu " .had they nt heared d voice they would hav continued looking n staring each other . hu romanticc naaDay Dreaming

d hugg scene b/w NivRen were 2 magcal . d way Viren hugs Nivi tightly as if he was trying 2 tell tht he will protect her frm every bad thngs . ohh Awosomee yaar . Nivi alread broke down in Viren's arms but more then Nivi Viren waas in Pain by seeing her in pain as he had tears in his eyes . Amazingg performance by kinshuk n Neha .

thanks for likin it girl... n yes nivi is fallin for viren ... t she hasnt realized tht... n yes the scene were they were lookin at the pics n realisin they r nt good the expressions were so cute... n after tht the eye lock was jus awesome ... it was so romantic... 

well yes the scenes were jus magical... Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

e3pwincess

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index