Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

the 1st beautiful touch btw nivren... <3 <3

teddybear66 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
kk i knw present track sucks big time... this stalker thing is gettin on everybody's nerves these days... 😡

bt btw tht... yesterday we saw the first beautiful touch btw nivren😳 ... the way nivi touched his cheeks.. n then holded his hands... the cute hugs while clickin pics😳... thts was so sweet ... 😳

n the best one was hug.. when nivi huged viren while cryin in the room😳 after tht again stupid stalker incident... 

even though it wasnt a proper hug... bt atleast somethin started btw them ... 😳

wht do u think guys????😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddybear66

kk i knw present track sucks big time... this stalker thing is gettin on everybody's nerves these days... 😡

bt btw tht... yesterday we saw the first beautiful touch btw nivren😳 ... the way nivi touched his cheeks.. n then holded his hands... the cute hugs while clickin pics😳... thts was so sweet ... 😳

n the best one was hug.. when nivi huged viren while cryin in the room😳 after tht again stupid stalker incident... 

even though it wasnt a proper hug... bt atleast somethin started btw them ... 😳

wht do u think guys????😊

Hey my teddy how r u sweets. I wanna say that this hug was the best hug ever yaar. even though it wasnt a romanticone so what it was much better then what a romantic one would have been. I am glad we got this meaningful hug between then. it conveyed soo much , just one hug spoke volumes and i loved it.

Yeh i like nivi touching his cheeks and holding his hand etc.. too lolz but the hug just was amazing i cant stop watching it.

also the MP is annoyinh but through this MP track our Nivren are creating such a strong bond, and tomorrow we will get their heart to hear chat sooo yeeepeeeee we will yet again see a beautiful and meaningfull scene. cant wait.😃

By the ways teds Happy new year sweets hope the year ahead is a great one.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post teddy true Nivi touching Viren cheak was beautiful and the pic scenes were adorable but the hug at the end was most beautiful and meaningful because in that hug Nivi showed her complete trust on Viren and comfort level she has with Viren that she depends on him for comfort and Viren shown his protectiveness that he will save her from all evils and was highly touched by her pain.
naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YES  we got our 1st NivRen HUG ☺️ ...it was sooo prefect....
love the way Viren melted seen Nivi in tears was soooooooo damn beautiful...these monents between them is sooo wrath the wait

teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Hey my teddy how r u sweets. I wanna say that this hug was the best hug ever yaar. even though it wasnt a romanticone so what it was much better then what a romantic one would have been. I am glad we got this meaningful hug between then. it conveyed soo much , just one hug spoke volumes and i loved it.

Yeh i like nivi touching his cheeks and holding his hand etc.. too lolz but the hug just was amazing i cant stop watching it.

also the MP is annoyinh but through this MP track our Nivren are creating such a strong bond, and tomorrow we will get their heart to hear chat sooo yeeepeeeee we will yet again see a beautiful and meaningfull scene. cant wait.😃

By the ways teds Happy new year sweets hope the year ahead is a great one.

the scenes today were fab .. for the first time i liked this stupid MP track for some time .. as bcoz of it we gt our 1st nivren hug... n the cheek touchin scene n cute photograph hugs were simple awesome... 

i want more such scenes plzz... CTs listen to us ... 
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Lovely post teddy true Nivi touching Viren cheak was beautiful and the pic scenes were adorable but the hug at the end was most beautiful and meaningful because in that hug Nivi showed her complete trust on Viren and comfort level she has with Viren that she depends on him for comfort and Viren shown his protectiveness that he will save her from all evils and was highly touched by her pain.

thanks for appreciating my post ....😃

n ys tht hug depicted a lot of things ...  it conveyed how she has strted trustin viren n how she knws only he can understand her ... n she can look for support in him ... the scene were jus fab ... 
salunie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A very beautiful post teddybear 66!
Well-put!
I was waiting for so long to see Nivi break down in Viren's arms (not like I wanted her to cry, but since she already is always crying then why not cry in her handsome hubby's arms😛) and it did happen. And the way Viren handles her is excellent😳
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Heyy teddybear awosome post . Yes yest episode was veryy emotional , somewhere Romantic also .
NiVi surely had fallen for Viren she hadn't realize it yet but it was clearly evident in d song n in d words of d song .

I 2 lovedd d scene where Nivi touch Viren's cheeks n moves his face 2wds her . n d USP in dis was Viren had tears in his eyes .ohhhh i 2 had tears at tht time .

d pics whch NivRen took of themselves were 2 cutee n so adorable .Although they didn't come correctly 😆 . but ki phadak penda h . 

I also want 2 tell 1 more scene whch i liked veyy much .It was when NiVren sees tht there Pics didn't came correctly in d amera n Nivi was abt 2 leave ( as she was disappointed hehee ) , Viren holds her hands n both hav eyelock , they continue staring each other till d time they didn't hear Divya's voice calling "Nandu " .had they nt heared d voice they would hav continued looking n staring each other . hu romanticc naa😍

d hugg scene b/w NivRen were 2 magcal . d way Viren hugs Nivi tightly as if he was trying 2 tell tht he will protect her frm every bad thngs . ohh Awosomee yaar . Nivi alread broke down in Viren's arms but more then Nivi Viren waas in Pain by seeing her in pain as he had tears in his eyes . Amazingg performance by kinshuk n Neha .
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: salunie

A very beautiful post teddybear 66!

Well-put!
I was waiting for so long to see Nivi break down in Viren's arms (not like I wanted her to cry, but since she already is always crying then why not cry in her handsome hubby's arms😛) and it did happen. And the way Viren handles her is excellent😳

thanks for likin the post dear ...  n well yes viren handled her beautifully... the whole scene was jus magical... 😳
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Heyy teddybear awosome post . Yes yest episode was veryy emotional , somewhere Romantic also .

NiVi surely had fallen for Viren she hadn't realize it yet but it was clearly evident in d song n in d words of d song .

I 2 lovedd d scene where Nivi touch Viren's cheeks n moves his face 2wds her . n d USP in dis was Viren had tears in his eyes .ohhhh i 2 had tears at tht time .

d pics whch NivRen took of themselves were 2 cutee n so adorable .Although they didn't come correctly 😆 . but ki phadak penda h . 

I also want 2 tell 1 more scene whch i liked veyy much .It was when NiVren sees tht there Pics didn't came correctly in d amera n Nivi was abt 2 leave ( as she was disappointed hehee ) , Viren holds her hands n both hav eyelock , they continue staring each other till d time they didn't hear Divya's voice calling "Nandu " .had they nt heared d voice they would hav continued looking n staring each other . hu romanticc naa😍

d hugg scene b/w NivRen were 2 magcal . d way Viren hugs Nivi tightly as if he was trying 2 tell tht he will protect her frm every bad thngs . ohh Awosomee yaar . Nivi alread broke down in Viren's arms but more then Nivi Viren waas in Pain by seeing her in pain as he had tears in his eyes . Amazingg performance by kinshuk n Neha .

thanks for likin it girl... n yes nivi is fallin for viren ... t she hasnt realized tht... n yes the scene were they were lookin at the pics n realisin they r nt good the expressions were so cute... n after tht the eye lock was jus awesome ... it was so romantic... 

well yes the scenes were jus magical... 😳