New Year Surprise & Count Down: Tamil Section Welcomes (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
reserved Cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Year Surprise & Count Down: Tamil Section Welcomes (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
me reserving also Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Welcome 2011

Its so great to be with you all here.Acutally its my 3rd new year in IFParty.. Every new year I got to learn something new here.

Happy New Year To You

Happy New Year to you!
May every great new day
Bring you sweet surprises--
A happiness buffet.

Happy New Year to you,
And when the new year's done,
May the next year be even better,
Full of pleasure, joy and fun. 

By Joanna Fuchs

Year 2009 was the toughest year of all but still IF and my sweet friends here were always there for meHug.. As I always mention it was 'My Angels' who guided me through the right path and taught me more and more daily.

IF gave me a new family.I got many sisters here but GGG3 who introduced me to Tamil Section was my first friend in IFEmbarrassed... Then came Meli(Aahana),Nallu(Mathi_Azhagi) and later on Aishuma (MP_Radha).I still rem our times of chat on Yahoo.. It was fun and we were enjoying sp by the way I was sodhapifying while telling the timeLOL. Meli & Aishuma, who guided me and encouraged me.

Meli's PM about doing 'Thangam' Update made me join for my first Sun TV Serial Update and here I am as one of the Coolbies of Thangam.. This is all because of the love and support I got from my dear ones and our lovely members. Its their comments which turned to be the secret of my Updating Engery ('Boost is the Secret of my Energy' mathiri)

Aishuma helped me with my doubts on various topics. It was very much fun to do Meli's 'Taang Keetchin' Bday thread for 2009 and also Aishu's bday thread (where I joined Meli as her partner in giving Aapu )but in 2010, unfortunately it was my health which stopped me from being a part of it..
(I really missed the fun of being a part of the Aapu Meli Chellam and Aishuma.aana innum nerayave bdays irukke, Ippo I'm a part of the Bday team also.. Evil Smile)

Year 2009 was not that good for me but on the positive side it gave me the best times with my dear Aishuma on IF and MSN.She was always there taking care of me.. I was acutally like a small child who was lost and was holding on to Aishuma's finger as she was guiding me towards wht I am today.. Love you ma and Thank you for always being there for me...

I got a sweet Akka in Shreenithi who i call as Shreeyakka (our sweet Thaadi MamaWink).. It was her comments and PMs which made me ROLF all the time..' Imsai Makkal 23 Pazhikesigal' gave me two other sister My Mangu Akka(srima) and Vasu Anna(tasnime)Embarrassed.. I had loads of fun being a part of Imsai Makkal..

2010 will always be unforgettable for me as it helped me meet my dear ones who I was dying to see..I really pray that the coming year lets me meet the ones I missed to meet last year.

I am IF's Anjali only because of all my angels here.. Thank you all so much for being there for meHug.. I am looking forward to learn more and more from you allEmbarrassed.

Thank you so much Aishuma and Meli Sweety for such a lovely threadClapStar. I am so lucky to be a part of this. Thanks a lot for giving me a chance to do something for the new yearHug.  A Big Thanks to the whole team for giving us such a lovely treat for New Year.

Aishuma,Zunni thank you for all the lovely Siggies.I am extremely happy and consider myself lucky to use the siggy for Tamil Dev Team.. Thanks to all those who supported me and gave me this dayHug.

Thank you all so much for being there for meHug.. I am looking forward to learn more and more from you allEmbarrassed.

Love you all and Wishing You a Very Happy New Year

Edited by anjkhoney - 02 January 2011 at 4:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana_SK_-Chotta-Don-

KYPH-AK

IF-Sizzlerz

KYPH-AK

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
reserved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chotta-Don-

-Chotta-Don-

IF-Achieverz

-Chotta-Don-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
SsssS,,,Tongue

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
RADHAAAA!! WOWW LOVEEE the post!! Dang you have worked sooooooo hard for this post and it totally shows. Hug

Lovely post!! Love everything! And the mango caller conversation... ROFL I can't wait to know her expressions ROFLROFLROFL

And I performed too. Shocked Thank you sooooo much for including me too. Hug

AND the SIGGY. Blushing FAINTSSSSS!!! OMG I love it. Blushing Its sooo beautiful!! Thank you sooooo much. Hug

And all the other siggy's turned out fabulous as well. Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaRishi87_SK_anjkhoney

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Excellent job Aishu and Meli kutty  - great work . Wishing all my IF ians a great, healthy, prosperous, happy and peaceful new year.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana_SK_

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Wow!  This is a fantastic job by Aishu, Meli, Anjkhoney, Shree, and everyone else here - I haven't had the time to go through it fully, so I don't have all the names down, but hey, this is the first time in ten days that I am actually sitting down in front of the computer.  Happy new year, everyone! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana_SK_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top