Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

Will Sandhya escape this time? or will be exposed?

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I am really getting impatient to know that how Sandhya will escape from DK's evidence (cellphone voice recorder) this time...
I hope Sunita / Shreya overhears DK-Sarla and anyhow try to change the cellphone somehow by switching off the lights and replacing the phone in dark or doing something else to avoid Sandhya getting exposed in front of Prabhavati-Yuvraaj... LOLLOLLOL(too filmy idea I know)...
I hope this time Sandhya gets some sense in her head and see Sarla's true colour...then again we will be honoured to see 'Sarla Ki Jawani' directed by Vrinda...LOLLOL

But somehere in my mind, I don't think Sandhya will be exposed this time...As DK came to her room and showed what evidence he has...He could have directly went to Prabhavati-Yuvraaj and played the voice recorder...Since he came to Sandhya first, maybe something will happen and DK will not be able to expose Sandhya...
It can also happen that Neeraj (Gunga) and his partner come to Jagirdaar house to meet Damodar (Prabhavati's brother) for money, and they switch off the lights so that they can sneak into the house...Then taking that advantage, Sandhya can manipulate the evidence...In this way, we can also see Neeraj helping Sandhya, atleast indirectly...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BTW, I am really sick of Sandhya doing "Sarla Chachi-Sarla Chachi" jaap...D'oh..She's a smart girl...She should not have trusted Sarla immediately when Sarla apologized to her...I hope this time she sees Sarla's true colors and make Sunita see DK's true colours...

Note: Turn  to Page 2 for more discussions on recent tamasha LOLLOLLOL

Edited by rittu_deep - 13 January 2011 at 8:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SEPIDEHhKS_Minionghotalaz

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
May be both Sandhya and Sunita are acting that they have believed the change of Sarala and DK so that they can fool them once again. But even if Sandhya is exposed no one can do anything to her because of the property is with her. Even if she is exposed I don't think it would be a problem for her.
rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Even if Sandhya has half of the property, the Jagirdaars are very influential...She knows very well that if she's exposed, then Jagirdaars can hurt her sisters and their families...
But I think Sandhya will not be exposed this time...Else DK-Sarla could have directly shown the evidence to Prabhavati and Yuvraaj  (Mamma & Pappu LOLLOLLOL) instead of calling Sandhya 1st and showing the evidence to her...
In the promos also, the same thing is showing the DK-Sarla talking about showing the evidence to family and exposing Sandhya...
In order to make the promo exciting and increase the show viewership, they could have shown that what happens with Sandhya when she is exposed...But they just stuck to DK-Sarla plotting...
It means maybe Sandhya will not be exposed this time..
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_deep

Even if Sandhya has half of the property, the Jagirdaars are very influential...She knows very well that if she's exposed, then Jagirdaars can hurt her sisters and their families...
But I think Sandhya will not be exposed this time...Else DK-Sarla could have directly shown the evidence to Prabhavati and Yuvraaj  (Mamma & Pappu LOLLOLLOL) instead of calling Sandhya 1st and showing the evidence to her...
In the promos also, the same thing is showing the DK-Sarla talking about showing the evidence to family and exposing Sandhya...
In order to make the promo exciting and increase the show viewership, they could have shown that what happens with Sandhya when she is exposed...But they just stuck to DK-Sarla plotting...
It means maybe Sandhya will not be exposed this time..

If not expose her they might be blackmailing her or something like that
KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I doubt Sandhya will be exposed. The way they showed it, if DK has told Sandhya, then Sandhya will undoubtedly have some plan up her sleeve. She's probably got something in her mind right now.
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I do hope she is exposed this time. Im tired of the one-way track of Sandhya victory everytime. Plus, i dont really like her after the way she treated Sarla Chachi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
^^^ I'm all for setbacks to Sandhya, and I almost fully agree w/ you on Sarla chachi.  In DK's case, Sandhya, after DK discovered her, told him that he'd understand every one of the punishments he received from Sandhya.  But not so in Sarla's case.

Sarla had no idea that Sandhya was Gayatri's ally, until now.  So she had no idea why Vrinda was rude to her, or why Sandhya was punishing her: after all, she helped Sandhya & Neeraj escape, they were on hostile terms w/ the Jagirdars so Sarla trying to possess the entire Jagirdar fortune is none of Sandhya's business, since she doesn't consider the Jagirdars her family, and is just out for revenge.  And she's not greedy either -  the  only reason she wants the entire Jagirdar fortune is so that the Jagirdars can't use it to subvert either the law or events.  So what Sarla was doing was independent of Sandhya, and in fact, had Sarla possessed the entire Jagirdar fortune, that would have helped  Sandhya.  Only that Sarla is Gayatri's enemy.

And here lies the rub - Sarla had no idea that Sandhya was torturing her on Gayatri's behalf - maybe now she senses it.  But Sandhya  never spelt it  out to her.  So now if Sarla is out to sabotage Sandhya, I can't honestly say that I'm on Sandhya's side on this one.

One thing Sandhya could do - since DK has so many copies of the evidence, she could take one of the CDs and secretly give it to Shreya, and ask  her to hear it privately once the other sisters come.  That way, she can at least negate  Sarla's misinformation campaign.  Other thing  she should do - try re-doing the transfer of property: maybe DK would demand that she return her half of  the fortune, Sandhya agrees and  asks Manik to prepare fresh papers.  Manik prepares  papers  that  transfer the remaining property to Sandhya, putting copies of  Puru's, Prabha's & Yuvraj's signatures on them, so that Sandhya gets it all.  Then Sandhya challenges DK to expose her, and  bring in the cops.

That's what I'm  expecting to happen.  Let's see.

P.S. Just a reminder - guys,  please start sending me your  banner entries - haven't gotten much so far Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_Minionkrystal_watz

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

^^^ I'm all for setbacks to Sandhya, and I almost fully agree w/ you on Sarla chachi.  In DK's case, Sandhya, after DK discovered her, told him that he'd understand every one of the punishments he received from Sandhya.  But not so in Sarla's case.

Sarla had no idea that Sandhya was Gayatri's ally, until now.  So she had no idea why Vrinda was rude to her, or why Sandhya was punishing her: after all, she helped Sandhya & Neeraj escape, they were on hostile terms w/ the Jagirdars so Sarla trying to possess the entire Jagirdar fortune is none of Sandhya's business, since she doesn't consider the Jagirdars her family, and is just out for revenge.  And she's not greedy either -  the  only reason she wants the entire Jagirdar fortune is so that the Jagirdars can't use it to subvert either the law or events.  So what Sarla was doing was independent of Sandhya, and in fact, had Sarla possessed the entire Jagirdar fortune, that would have helped  Sandhya.  Only that Sarla is Gayatri's enemy.

And here lies the rub - Sarla had no idea that Sandhya was torturing her on Gayatri's behalf - maybe now she senses it.  But Sandhya  never spelt it  out to her.  So now if Sarla is out to sabotage Sandhya, I can't honestly say that I'm on Sandhya's side on this one.

One thing Sandhya could do - since DK has so many copies of the evidence, she could take one of the CDs and secretly give it to Shreya, and ask  her to hear it privately once the other sisters come.  That way, she can at least negate  Sarla's misinformation campaign.  Other thing  she should do - try re-doing the transfer of property: maybe DK would demand that she return her half of  the fortune, Sandhya agrees and  asks Manik to prepare fresh papers.  Manik prepares  papers  that  transfer the remaining property to Sandhya, putting copies of  Puru's, Prabha's & Yuvraj's signatures on them, so that Sandhya gets it all.  Then Sandhya challenges DK to expose her, and  bring in the cops.

That's what I'm  expecting to happen.  Let's see.

P.S. Just a reminder - guys,  please start sending me your  banner entries - haven't gotten much so far Unhappy

I dont think thats correct. Sandhya was not torturing her on Gayatri's behalf. Had that been so, then I wouldnt have been as against her as i am now. Remember what she said to Sarla on the day of DK's return? That she was doing all this to prevent Sarla from being a hurdle in her intentions. So its clear that Gayatri Devi had nothing to do with Sarla's debacle, and Sandhya's actions were to only cater to her sadistic instincts. This is what makes Sandhya even more lowly in my eyes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.KS_Minion

Go to top