Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Karisma Kapoor on Harpers Bazaar India (Jan 2011)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Aww she looks pretty!

Karisma Kapur has recently been in the news over her supposed divorce from hubby Sanjay Kapur. But Lolo has denied the rumour and is all set to show off her slim new look. After giving birth to a boy in March, she followed a rigorous exercise and diet regime to shed almost 23 kg.

In her chic avatar, Karisma is the cover girl of the upcoming issue of Harper's Bazaar. We hear that for the cover shoot, Lolo changed numerous outfits and settled for one only when she was convinced it was perfect for her. The photoshoot took some 12 hours to complete.

In the interview to the magazine, she says: "I like to endorse healthy living," adding, "I don't deny (myself) French fries though. I'm not the type to live on fruit juice and salads. That's the wrong way. Eat and lose weight. Do everything in moderation and it'll work out. That's what I have done." Karisma enjoyed her pregnancies, putting on and losing 23 kg.

She tells Harper's that she hates yoga. "I just don't have the patience. So I work out." For Karisma, there is nothing like the high of facing the arc lights. She claims she has never been away.

Though she has not been seen on the silver screen for a while, she is game for endorsements.

Currently, her hands are full with endorsement deals of prominent health food products, with more on the anvil. Life surely is rocking for Lolo, despite the rumours about her personal life.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DilushaglittersYasmeen786koolchickanjali10RagMasta-SMay31-jaanloverperfectlyflawed

Chicagogal IF-Dazzler
Chicagogal
Chicagogal

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Beautiful 
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dosergujunpyo

perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Nice :)
mj_applehead Goldie
mj_applehead
mj_applehead

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
its so photshopped n doesn't look like herself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doserOnyx.gujunpyo

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
SHe is like the Katrina Kaif of the 90s haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doser

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Hmmm.. there is something wrong with the picture...  can't pinpoint what Ermm
glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Karisma Kapoor's new look

By: The Hitlist Team   Date:  2010-12-31   Place: Mumbai

Karisma Kapoor is the cover girl for the January-February 2011 issue of a fashion mag

Karisma Kapoor is the cover girl for the January-February 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar. The actress emerges in a new avatar for the mag's special shoot.

In the accompanying interview she talks about her return to Bollywood, fitness, style and living between Mumbai and Delhi. Extracts...

On not adjusting to New Delhi: "Honestly, that's absolutely not true. I love Delhi. I think it's a wonderful city. I've been in and out of Delhi for so long now and I've made two-three good friends too. And the food in Delhi You can't beat the food there."

On her marriage: "I wouldn't like to answer any personal questions But it's up and down [between Delhi and Mumbai]. Today, it's fun to have a busy life in that sense, go up and down. The modern couple and modern life today are all about jetsetting."

Her diet mantra: I like to endorse healthy living. Don't deny yourself. Eat and lose weight. Do everything in moderation in your life, and it'll all work out. And frankly, that's what I've done. I know yoga is amazing, but I just don't have the patience. So I work out. I like to gym, I love to walk."

On acting again: "Yes, I am looking at scripts, and thankfully I get a lot of offers, but I've not zeroed in on any movie. I'm just enjoying myself, just being a bit laidback."

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2010/dec/311210-Karisma-Kapoor-cover-girl-2011-fashion-mag.htm

The cover is a bit photoshopped but she looks gorgeous in the inside shots!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Onyx.jaanloverxChandnix

Go to top