Bigg Boss Season 4

Who will quit for money in BB4? - Page 2

Poll

Which of the 5 inmates do you think will likely take money to quit?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: smallwonder

If Sameer gets saved today, there is no doubt in my mind he will be grabbing a hot sum of money next week for an exit similar to Rahul and Bhaktyar... Much is common between them be it the greed and selfishness or be it being full of themselves...

Some of these losers can kill their MOM, if the price is right. ๐Ÿ˜ก  It is all about money, honey. Do not forget these are a bunch of losers with a chopat career, no money, no family life, but just i pure, unrefined greed.

Everybody will take money. The question is what amount.

I can kill to win the Noble Peace Award.
Edited by Ankur_1305 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Khali n Ashmit will not take the money.
Khali has made enough from WWE
n Ashmit wants to improve his image n standing in the film industry (it's another matter that his idea of image may differ from most of us๐Ÿ˜†). Ashmit is aiming for the car n title of 'bold n stylish gharwala)๐Ÿ˜†.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I hope Shweta.. But I dont think she will do that.. I want her to do that anyways ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
star_night thumbnail
Wel I think it'll be ashmit bcoz personally his family is facing lot of financial problem......but I dont think this time something like this ll happen.....i feel tht some fight ll happen between khali n dolly n this may lead to someone goin out
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
shweta wouldnt take the money! her chances of winning r really high... and i think shes smart enough to know that shes playing the game well and she has a lot of fans that vote!

shweta wont take the money! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Ankur_1305

Some of these losers can kill their MOM, if the price is right. ๐Ÿ˜ก  It is all about money, honey. Do not forget these are a bunch of losers with a chopat career, no money, no family life, but just i pure, unrefined greed.

Everybody will take money. The question is what amount.

I can kill to win the Noble Peace Award.

Undoubtedly... But more than the amount, I think for people like these, what is more of an incentive is the satisfaction that "no one was able to beat me" that would make them accept this money to quit... And we all know, Sameer would be the first to satisfy such an ego and be in a fool's paradise(unless ofcourse if he is evicted already)...
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you should say ALL snice all of them are playing for money๐Ÿ˜†
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If its between Shweta, Ashmit, Khali, Samir then I think none will take money because they stand equal chance of winning but if Dolly is also included then she might leave with money...... As she is the only one with no chance of winning............
itsnotme thumbnail
in all probability Khali ki laadli behna Dolly๐Ÿคข