India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ASHMIT IS A BIG BIG LIAR!!!

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
kitna jhoota Aadmi hai...woh kehta hai ke usko Thalessimia ki bimari hai...per infact he has soonk(smelling) ki bimariLOLLOLLOLLOL....woh har kisi ke baal sunk tha rehta hai even its dirtyDead...he said he suvive on smelling his mom''hair...he really need treatment!!!

Sorry guys this is my second topic on Ashmit...mere Aaj ke target sirf Ashmit haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

kitna jhoota Aadmi hai...woh kehta hai ke usko Thalessimia ki bimari hai...per infact he has soonk(smelling) ki bimariLOL....woh har kisi ke baal sunk tha rehta hai even its dirtyDead...he said he suvive on smelling his mom''hair...he really need treatment!!!

Sorry guys this is my second topic on Ashmit...mere Aaj ke target sirf Ashmit haiLOL

No, he doesnt smell everyone's hair - ONLY sisters and mom...Dead That makes it all the more repulsive - what a ridiculous beemari where u love smelling ur mom and sisters hair... He was kind of justifying smelling Saara... IdiotDead

Purehearts

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

kitna jhoota Aadmi hai...woh kehta hai ke usko Thalessimia ki bimari hai...per infact he has soonk(smelling) ki bimariLOL....woh har kisi ke baal sunk tha rehta hai even its dirtyDead...he said he suvive on smelling his mom''hair...he really need treatment!!!

No, he doesnt smell everyone's hair - ONLY sisters and mom...Dead That makes it all the more repulsive - what a ridiculous beemari where u love smelling ur mom and sisters hair... He was kind of justifying smelling Saara... IdiotDead
I know....what the heck is that...no wonder why he is bimar!!!Dead
star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

He damm needs a ENT DOCTORDead.......I read long back in an interview tht he used to pull her sister's hair and the result is uska baal ashmit ke haath mein aajata tha and the punishment was his father used to LOCK HIM UP IN BATHROOMROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

-StrAnGer-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_night

He damm needs a ENT DOCTORDead.......I read long back in an interview tht he used to pull her sister's hair and the result is uska baal ashmit ke haath mein aajata tha and the punishment was his father used to LOCK HIM UP IN BATHROOMROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

priyankabassi

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by star_night

He damm needs a ENT DOCTORDead.......I read long back in an interview tht he used to pull her sister's hair and the result is uska baal ashmit ke haath mein aajata tha and the punishment was his father used to LOCK HIM UP IN BATHROOMROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL........He didnt die fortunately bcoz i read that he used to be locked up in the bathroom for whole day without food and his mother used to save himLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top