Posted: 13 years ago
       Know after 10 days TRP will rise , as BIG BOSS is getting over on 8th jan 2011 . So indirectly Geet's TRP will rise .
Edited by manesha76 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by manesha76

Know after 10 days TRP will rise , as BIG BOSS is getting over on 8th jan 2011 . So indirectly Geet's TRP will rise .

Let's hope they do!!!

GEET needs to be number one!!!

I dun think Big Boss getting over is goin 2 help. It's da time slot itself dat may b da problem.
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaar
you mean "now" not "know" >-< leave big boss alone
if we want geet to win its bcz we want it on no 1 position not bcz we wanna beat anyone pluss y would u believe trp's will only rise when big boss will be over don't u believe that geet can still be no 1 even when big boss is going on.....
Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

you mean "now" not "know" >-< leave big boss alone
if we want geet to win its bcz we want it on no 1 position not bcz we wanna beat anyone pluss y would u believe trp's will only rise when big boss will be over don't u believe that geet can still be no 1 even when big boss is going on.....
  I totally believe Geet is fantastic story , but reach of the star one channel is less then colors so TRP gets effected .
and moreover the show is mostly watched by youth who find it difficult to watch the show with their parents and so go to utube to watch it....hence if they take the online viewership i am sure geet will beat any other serials and win the no 1 position...and also the older people r not much into watching geet....but in my opinion it is them who should watch the serial....for geet has an important message for them...just for the sake of nri grooms, there r still so many parents who search for such grooms for their daughters....and also to the society that once a girl is branded as married, she has to live with that stigma forever....geet is one serial which is boldly changing that concept...even with being pregnancy geet is boldly willing to accept maan in her life...she could have shied away from marriage, and though she did try, ultimately she is behaving like a bold girl and has taken the decision to marry the man she loves...how many other heroines of other serials have shown this boldness of geet????
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

and moreover the show is mostly watched by youth who find it difficult to watch the show with their parents and so go to utube to watch it....hence if they take the online viewership i am sure geet will beat any other serials and win the no 1 position...and also the older people r not much into watching geet....but in my opinion it is them who should watch the serial....for geet has an important message for them...just for the sake of nri grooms, there r still so many parents who search for such grooms for their daughters....and also to the society that once a girl is branded as married, she has to live with that stigma forever....geet is one serial which is boldly changing that concept...even with being pregnancy geet is boldly willing to accept maan in her life...she could have shied away from marriage, and though she did try, ultimately she is behaving like a bold girl and has taken the decision to marry the man she loves...how many other heroines of other serials have shown this boldness of geet????
   Very well said , this is what even i think . Geet is not getting numbers due to many reason .
Geet needs to be No 1... Guyz.. try to watch it in prime time..and all repeat if possible.. 

and what abt those peopel who are not in india????I really want geet to be in no. 1 position :)