India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Why did Aman cheat Arushi (Page 2)

Nosh25 Senior Member
Nosh25
Nosh25

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
It's because his wifes family are in jail or have some thing to do with crime therefore she wouldn't be accepted by Amans family. And arushi would have Been the perfect girl for the IG ! I think! Something like that!!

roms123 Groupbie
roms123
roms123

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Well thank you. I had forgotton for a while that indian serials do not hve any logical reasons and based on TRP's , rival serials serial tend to change tracks faster than the blink of an eye :) thanks for the answer!!
These serials the always show loving sisters turn against each other and trying to destroy each other lives, stupid story lines.
Originally posted by taanu-d-best

Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Friend...even we dont know why he did it...Its still a MYSTERY....Even Aman doesnt know why he did it...Only the CV's know the answer for :
1.Why did he cheat Arushi
2.Why did dey introduce the Mathur Family along wid Aman?
3.Why did they waste a long time of Kriya and their Romance which would have given them HI TRP's?

These 3 questions still remain as mystery...only CV's know abt it!!

Absolutely Correct  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sara_sara

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
i too agree
lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
just for time pass...

lighthousepier

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Friend...even we dont know why he did it...Its still a MYSTERY....Even Aman doesnt know why he did it...Only the CV's know the answer for :
3.Why did they waste a long time of Kriya and their Romance which would have given them HI TRP's?

beta i will add the 4th one for you
why they brought arushi to tnOuchSleepy

CrAzYRED

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

beta i will add the 4th one for you
why they brought arushi to tnOuchSleepy
I want an answer to that big QUESTION myself... There was no need for her in the Niwas, Katra Naresh, didn't even get a chance to touch her , she could have be at the chai house and do the kind of acting she did so far to Kriya.
lighthousepier Senior Member
lighthousepier
lighthousepier

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
I agree with Joiningnow.  I don't think it started out that way.  The better way to have ended the track (and perhaps the more realistic way) was for Arushi to realize she just didn't like Aman that much and decide he was boring and she did not want to marry him (or see how he treated Krishna and have Arushi say it was unacceptable even though Krishna's wife tolerated it).

She could have then tried to figure out how to get out of the engagement, dealt with the struggle with her family over their respect etc.  - anything would have been better than this over the top completely unrealistic bizarre story line

Edited by lighthousepier - 02 January 2011 at 5:54pm

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=lighthousepier]I agree with Joiningnow.  I don't think it started out that way.  The better way to have ended the track (and perhaps the more realistic way) was for Arushi to realize she just didn't like Aman that much and decide he was boring and she did not want to marry him (or see how he treated Krishna and have Arushi say it was unacceptable even though Krishna's wife tolerated it).

She could have then tried to figure out how to get out of the engagement, dealt with the struggle with her family over their respect etc.  - anything would have been better than this over the top completely unrealistic biz

Whoever come up with this brilliant plot twist the way it has played out should fess up to viewers and excuse themselves from contributing to storylines if it ever tends to go in this direction again. OuchHopefully it is not Pearl Grey or Shanti Bhushan.Shocked
Ouch

Edited by MERARAI - 02 January 2011 at 6:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierCrAzYREDhussainramso

Go to top