India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Why did Aman cheat Arushi

roms123 Groupbie
roms123
roms123

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I missed some episodes and do not know why Aman cheated Arushi. As far as i remember he was the one who was after Arushi and wanted her to marry him?
Please update me.I am still curious

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgpranitiirene_cRajiniliciouscarisma2

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Friend...even we dont know why he did it...Its still a MYSTERY....Even Aman doesnt know why he did it...Only the CV's know the answer for :
1.Why did he cheat Arushi
2.Why did dey introduce the Mathur Family along wid Aman?
3.Why did they waste a long time of Kriya and their Romance which would have given them HI TRP's?

These 3 questions still remain as mystery...only CV's know abt it!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KK_1234roms123na9nalighthousepierirene_canu-sElvira22td_dhoomFaiza.BubblyRMitu_

BubblyR IF-Veteran Member
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Friend...even we dont know why he did it...Its still a MYSTERY....Even Aman doesnt know why he did it...Only the CV's know the answer for :
1.Why did he cheat Arushi
2.Why did dey introduce the Mathur Family along wid Aman?
3.Why did they waste a long time of Kriya and their Romance which would have given them HI TRP's?

These 3 questions still remain as mystery...only CV's know abt it!!

Absolutely Correct  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
nice queations...

som more ques..

why was aman's elder brother shown as a rival against his father ?

why did aman's bhabhi joined him in his games?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cMitu_

prettymeena Groupbie
prettymeena
prettymeena

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
ur questions are absolutely right roka praneev and anamika
joiningnow Groupbie
joiningnow
joiningnow

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I think initially they wanted to start Aman and Arushi track because Aman's proceedings toward Arushi always looked Genuine and the way they introduced Aman's family also meant to go further. But since viewers didnt like Aman Arushi track, so to increase TRPs they gave this track a very ugly twist by turning Aman into a bad guy, making Mathur's disappear and started another illogical and against law track by marrying Arushi to Shakti by thinking that the ugly fight between the sisters will increase the TRPs like another fight enjoying dramas. But I always want them to consider that this serial was always liked by viewers due to intense and true love of Krishna for Pratigya, which is a every girl's dream and strong Pratigya who is always fighting for injustice. The track where she saved the Kesar's child was fantastic, loved by everyone. Its very obvious that CVs has to expand the serial with another characters also, like the most interesting to watch is  to develop the relation between Adarsh and Komal. If they really want to increase the TRP then they should always highlight Kriya, which is always loved by viewrs, by giving some space to other Characters. Nothing wrong to do experiment with Arushi's track but if viewer didnt like it, then remove this track by giving less importance to it but logical ending like they should have married Aman and Arushi and send them to abroad instead of creating illogical tracks like convert two positive characters Aman and Arushi negative suddenly and start cheap track of Shakti watching Arushi naked and then their illegal marraige and fight between sisters which make this serial also another boring serial. and there is no use of showing Arushi, after that cheap marriage track, still virgin because we all know that this never happens in general life while staying with a person like Shakti. So Cvs please always go for logical things and dont spoil this lovely serial just to increase the TRPs. So for CVs list we want to see
1) Krishna going on a right path like by getting literate and searching work. This will be good example to show that anyone can study at any age.
2)Punishment to Shakti for killing Kesar's children and always mistreating her. Kesar should also get strong. This will be good example for women to become strong, who are always enduring the atrocities from their in-laws. And also that we should always help our self atleast if we cant help others.
3)Punishment for Thakurain to support Shakti for killing Kesar's child.
4) Reappear Mathurs to solve the illogical mystery created by CVs that why Aman wanted to marry Arushi when he already had a wife. And also punishment to Jai for hitting Adarsh. This will be important to show that justice is for poors also in India. It will be nice to show some shame on Mr Mathur's face of having two sons who are breaking laws in his home. Arushi and Pratigya should take Aman to court for cheating them and his Lawyer's license should be canceled and DIG should help in this. These all things should be solved otherwise no point in showing this.

Hope liked by others or welcome to be modified.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KK_1234yanchoklighthousepier

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roms123

I missed some episodes and do not know why Aman cheated Arushi. As far as i remember he was the one who was after Arushi and wanted her to marry him?
Please update me.I am still curious
that's a 6 million dollar question. - we don't know either

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KK_1234roms123ArjaAddict

sternum Groupbie
sternum
sternum

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i hate arushi. she is disgusting.

Go to top