Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta shall defy all odds & prevail ASAP (Page 4)

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
[@Alamelu

fantastic thoughts kavita.....well written!!! you have conveyed what we all as ardent LTL fans are thinking........hope the CVs really read this and don't spoil the original idea and image of the characters..........no dutta no LTL for me...........he is the main essence of the show, and as the title suggests, if there is no TASHA, then what is the show about??????[/QUOTE]

Dear Alam,

I am comvinced that CVs will think several times before even thinking of getting rid of Dutta as he personifies LTL. No TASHA equals No-Show, and no sane individual or organisation will ever give up their trump cards. Anyways, the last episode of 2010 was clearly setting the scene for the high drama that we will witness as from Monday and no drama will ever be complete without Dutta, the joker, albeit ironical, as he has always been portrayed as someone torn between love and hatred for Nakusha, the one person closest to his heart. He may be away for a few episodes as the story is likely to drag for a little while but he will be back to defy all odd and prevail as the Sher of Patil Wadi. What is important is that until he gets rid of all the muck and roaches in his own house and the other insidious ones starting to populate his domains, i.e, Patil Niwas and Ratnagiri, he will never be rid of all the nefarious influences that have poisoned his life and that of Nakusha.

Dutta eaving PN with his loyal warrior friend Baaji is symbolical of the battle between Good and Evil and we know the outcome has to be in favour of TASHA.

Edited by KavitaDR - 31 December 2010 at 8:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryprettywomanAbhiAni-Carrie-

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
i was estatic upon seeing todays episode! the way dutta handled himself with baaji was so sweet...and it seems the guards he had up are slowly going away, the way he held nakku when she went to touch his feet...i was just awestruck...i am looking forward to this gradual change!! however the bomb? im not sure what to make of it..and seema well i have a feeling she will team up with kala..:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDR

notsorry Senior Member
notsorry
notsorry

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

@Kavita.  Dutta we all know will defy beat all odds.  I did not see anyone mention this in the forum posts today but in today's episode Dec 31st, just before AS comes to speak to N about D not saying no to her sending the breakfast, N was moving towards the chair.  I had to look in slow motion but it was D's burnt vest.  Not sure if this is something significant in the next episode or two but she did not pick it up when she left after that scene.  My thoughts are that someone else may see the burnt vest and start putting things together or may not mean anything at all. 

KavitaDRAbhiAni

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Dedicated to all the fanatics of Dutta and LTL

It is, increasingly, difficult and stressful to see a world weary Dutta these days.

so true Kavi.. on Thursday i felt he was just so tired of all his inner struggles when he was with AS.. as if he just wanted a bit of happiness and peace and that is not much to ask for is it

Not that we did not love the sheer talent and exquisite control over the emotional display from Mishal Raheja. Dutta, the character owes its magnitude to MR and like countless other forum members and fans in general, we will never be able to imagine any other actor in this role.
absolutely spot on.. for me and many otehrs LTL=Dutta=MR and cannot even imagine anyone else even coming close to him let alone trying to replace him

However, yesterday's episode did not bode well for the coming episodes and we are all very apprehensive about tomorrow's expected cliffhanger. We hope that the Sher of Patil Wadi will prevail against all enemies and dangers lurking in the shadows, and very quickly.

And to see him appear almost defenceless in the face of the spiral of events in his life at a time when he seems to be letting the guards down vis-a-vis Nakusha is suddenly too much.

i too agree that ever since i saw pre cap, though my heart is saying dont panic, i just cant help but mull over what will next week holdd for us.. esp the scene where he stops nakku from touching his feet and pulls her up by her shoulders and how he keeps on staring at her and never leaves her shoulders was just soo touching and foreboding.. as we can see kala-suds planning the most heinous act ever, my heart just went out to tasha esp as nakku can see the love of her life finally acknowldeging her, though not in words, but definitely with his eyes.. it was too disturbing and i am not ashamed to say a lone tear did slip my eye seeing that beautiful, romantic, poignant moment.

The web of gloom and darkness is, surely and slowly, descending on the skies of Patil Niwas. humble request to the CVs which I am sure will find full resonance amongst all forum members as we bid farewell to 2010. Hopefully, we shall get to see the same magic being woven by Dutta and company in 2011.SmileSmileSmile

not just PN, Kavi.. even i feel it in my heart.. so many questions, but no answersCry how long will Dutta be away.. will seema rescue him.. and wil it just be a day he will be away which could still equate to the whole week in LTL terms if they want it to dragAngry but i dont know how i will cope thru next week if not for such lovely people here.. we all help each otehr get thru this phase na.. we have to as we have no otehr choice.. but oh, how i wish we had a new promo or something to give us solace that MR will indeed be back.. i dont know if reading his interviews on how he wants topursue Bollywood dreams are affecting me to such an extent that negative thoughts are coming in.. though my heart tells me he will be back and with a bang to his NakkuTongue wish aisa hi ho and jaldi se... i have so much trust on the cv's, yes, there have been glitches in between, but somehow, they have never diluted the essence of the story and here too i am hoping for the same

Would love to see your commentsSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDR-Carrie-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
@ kavi.. this is beautiful ClapClap
Clap
Dutta eaving PN with his loyal warrior friend Baaji is symbolical of the battle between Good and Evil and we know the outcome has to be in favour of TASHA

notsorryKavitaDRrama_2010

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@Saydie

i was estatic upon seeing todays episode! the way dutta handled himself with baaji was so sweet...and it seems the guards he had up are slowly going away, the way he held nakku when she went to touch his feet...i was just awestruck...i am looking forward to this gradual change!! however the bomb? im not sure what to make of it..and seema well i have a feeling she will team up with kala..:([/QUOTE]

Dear Saydie,

Happy New Year to you. Yestersay's episode was real entertainment especially Baaji/Dutta patching up, hilarious if one looks at Dutta's gruffness which hid his emotions so well....Take a bow MR, you are the only actor who probably manages to keep a straight face in spite of the fact that you may feel like exploding with laughter. And as to the TaSha scene, that was classic vintage 60's cinema witht the husband ever so important in the grand scheme of things when it comes to the loving wife...Just loved it. It is a pity that we do not really get to see these scenes enacted so well on TV. As to the change, bring it on as we do want to see ther ROMANCE though we have to get over the shock of the bomb explosion if any on Monday....That would be heinous.

As to Kala teaming up with Seema, I dont really see that happening unless there are some major twists ahead. That would be deadlyDead

notsorrymussy.jamshed

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@nizam13

Dutta we all know will defy beat all odds.  I did not see anyone mention this in the forum posts today but in today's episode Dec 31st, just before AS comes to speak to N about D not saying no to her sending the breakfast, N was moving towards the chair.  I had to look in slow motion but it was D's burnt vest.  Not sure if this is something significant in the next episode or two but she did not pick it up when she left after that scene.  My thoughts are that someone else may see the burnt vest and start putting things together or may not mean anything at all.  [/QUOTE]

Dear Aneesa,

I just could not post my reply yesterday, but I am sure you will understand. Embarrassed

Hope you are doing well and have ushered the Year 2011 in with full fervour. I must admit that I have not paid much attention to the scene nor can I see the significance as yet. You know that the CVs are great at ignoring facts which should jump at their faces as seen so often in the past.

Anyways, yesterday's  episose had so much contents crammed into just one eisode that I felt sorry that they have missed a real opportunity of a dragfest or at best a full hour episode on the Saturday special. I hope that they would be able to strike a balance as when to be concise and when to stretch. It was, absolutely great, despine the foreboding atmosphere heralding Monday. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorry

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@prettywoman

Dedicated to all the fanatics of Dutta and LTL
It is, increasingly, difficult and stressful to see a world weary Dutta these days.

so true Kavi.. on Thursday i felt he was just so tired of all his inner struggles when he was with AS.. as if he just wanted a bit of happiness and peace and that is not much to ask for is it

Not that we did not love the sheer talent and exquisite control over the emotional display from Mishal Raheja. Dutta, the character owes its magnitude to MR and like countless other forum members and fans in general, we will never be able to imagine any other actor in this role.
absolutely spot on.. for me and many otehrs LTL=Dutta=MR and cannot even imagine anyone else even coming close to him let alone trying to replace him

However, yesterday's episode did not bode well for the coming episodes and we are all very apprehensive about tomorrow's expected cliffhanger. We hope that the Sher of Patil Wadi will prevail against all enemies and dangers lurking in the shadows, and very quickly.

And to see him appear almost defenceless in the face of the spiral of events in his life at a time when he seems to be letting the guards down vis-a-vis Nakusha is suddenly too much.

i too agree that ever since i saw pre cap, though my heart is saying dont panic, i just cant help but mull over what will next week holdd for us.. esp the scene where he stops nakku from touching his feet and pulls her up by her shoulders and how he keeps on staring at her and never leaves her shoulders was just soo touching and foreboding.. as we can see kala-suds planning the most heinous act ever, my heart just went out to tasha esp as nakku can see the love of her life finally acknowldeging her, though not in words, but definitely with his eyes.. it was too disturbing and i am not ashamed to say a lone tear did slip my eye seeing that beautiful, romantic, poignant moment.

The web of gloom and darkness is, surely and slowly, descending on the skies of Patil Niwas. humble request to the CVs which I am sure will find full resonance amongst all forum members as we bid farewell to 2010. Hopefully, we shall get to see the same magic being woven by Dutta and company in 2011.SmileSmileSmile

not just PN, Kavi.. even i feel it in my heart.. so many questions, but no answersCry how long will Dutta be away.. will seema rescue him.. and wil it just be a day he will be away which could still equate to the whole week in LTL terms if they want it to dragAngry but i dont know how i will cope thru next week if not for such lovely people here.. we all help each otehr get thru this phase na.. we have to as we have no otehr choice.. but oh, how i wish we had a new promo or something to give us solace that MR will indeed be back.. i dont know if reading his interviews on how he wants topursue Bollywood dreams are affecting me to such an extent that negative thoughts are coming in.. though my heart tells me he will be back and with a bang to his NakkuTongue wish aisa hi ho and jaldi se... i have so much trust on the cv's, yes, there have been glitches in between, but somehow, they have never diluted the essence of the story and here too i am hoping for the same

Would love to see your commentsSmile

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

@ kavi.. this is beautiful ClapClap
Clap
Dutta eaving PN with his loyal warrior friend Baaji is symbolical of the battle between Good and Evil and we know the outcome has to be in favour of TASHA

Dear Vandu,

Thank you for your brillant synopsis of  the shortest thread I have attempted to date.  I have commented at length about yesterday's episode on this thread, Lizzy's, Zuby's and even Mussy's. But thank you for highligting the symbolism behind Dutta leaving with Baaji. Besides relief, that however much friendship can take a momentary dent,  true friends can never be corrupted by evil influences, it is pure comfort that Dutta will not be alone if Kala's heinous plan gets anywhere near what she has planned. Blast her!Dead
It is really going to be a battle to bring back positivity  andf goodness into PN which is creaking at the seams with the furious plotting, backstabbing and continuous erosion of basic moral values because of one psychotic woman who has gone over the edge and is beyond any redemption now. I just hope that it does not take ages and that Dutta does come back quickly. And that is the multi-million dollar question as LTL loves time warps...doesn't it? Ouch

Luv and best wishes for 2011Smile

Edited by KavitaDR - 01 January 2011 at 5:27pm

notsorryprettywoman-Carrie-

Go to top