Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta shall defy all odds & prevail ASAP (Page 3)

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
@mussy.jamshed

Kavita ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Wonderful, Fabulous and Outstanding Post..........you said it all......I m very apprehensive, people saying 'Relax Relax' but this can't be a small thing for sure........Nakusha tie that thread for Dutta's protection, I don't want him to die..I know he won't but I fear Cvs don't take ektish way like memory loss, ghajini ...Dead........I'm somehow relating it to seema.....I don't want freakish story ahead at all.....Its like story which has made us emotional and sensitive to the core......I get carried away by ups n downs of the show.........LTL is the only thing I watch and love it.........I request the CVs please don't spoil the essence of the show....without Dutta and MR, LTL won't be what it is n moreover I don't wana see amnesia track......for God's sakeEmbarrassed

Dear Mussy,

LTL will never rely on any "small thing" before ultimately joining our two lovebirds in the real sense. We need big drama as Dutta and Nakusha are such larger than life characters. God knows what are the surprises and twists that CVs have planned for the next episodes though we can, safely, assume that there will be major developments to move the story forward.
I am now resigned with any course they choose as long as there is no deflection and no dilution of the storyline and the characters. Teh Ektish way, we all agree is a big NO. As such, my faith has taken so many knocks this year with all the dragfests, and omission etc, but I have still watched the show with a steadfastness that has even surprised myself. I have never been so attached to any TV shows and LTL will, forever, remain an indelible memory for all of us because of its uniqueness. 

Have lots of fun and Best wishes for 2011Smile

Luv,

KavitaSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrynightoffullmoonAbhiAnimussy.jamshed

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
My dear Zuby,

What shall I say to the girl who was in such awe of the whole persona of DSP.  

Great, Mr Dutta Shriram Patil may not have shed all his inhibitions yet but has managed to do a miracle in your case. Khul ke apni deewanagi ko kubool karlene mein hi akalmandi hain. This is unadulterated love and adulation. LOL

Yes, You are right as to the emotionally charged scene between AS and Dutta...It was full of forebodings and Dutta reminiscing the story of the little boy holding his mum's heart in his palm did bring tears to many eyes. Even I feel the toll that all the happenings in DSP's life and I salute him for the courage and tenacity with which be has been fighting for upholding love at its primal level.

I will join you and reiterate your own words:

"Time for a thorough PERMANENT cleanup of the roaches ,pests and the cobwebs, muck & noxious fumes left by them that has made Patil Niwas inhabitable .
There is little doubt D will be victorious at the end of this battle.What we have to brace ourselves is the jouney itself which is going to be as tortuous & bloody as could be imagined for D, Nakusha and Baji. It will be a saga of suffering for AS & Madhu since they will be forced to watch from the sidelines this bloody & gory spectacle where their loved ones will fight till their last breath. May the force be with these good human beings."

Amen

And thank you for the heartfelt appreciation.  Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrynightoffullmoon-Carrie-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@LTLFan

Like i mentioned in my other Post. I am not comfortable with sudden change in dutta. It looked like he is tired of everything and resigned to giving in, not because of any realisation of his love for Naku, but just plain tired of all this. It seems like he doesn't know what to do anymore. May be i feel it that way because of his chat with Aayi Saab.

Because in accepting the breakfast sent by naku, i didn't feel it as a good change(it didn't make me happy). I was more happy and more sure of his mellowing down when he refused breakfast from madhu and then later after naku came with juice he went straight to the dining table.

Hi (I would have loved to put a name here but well)

We all look at things differently but I do agree that I wanted Dutta to be happy and completely at peace with himself. He has started the journey where all the walls will break down one by one and should he really be separated for a while from his love, he is, unconsciously providing Nakusha the comfort that Nakusha had finally reached the recesses of his heart and soul.

Nakusha needs to hold on to something, albeit a tangible feeling that she is the all important person in Dutta's life. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrynightoffullmoon

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I am pretty positive, that we will get a New Dutta, transformed sans any prejudices.
We will get more romance and hopefully a smarter man in the process.
I dont think Kala's machinations will be out so soon, Chaskar will get bumped off by Baaji and Dutta and he will just take the fall as the pawn.
I dont know how they will weave Seema into this mix, I hope for the sake of TRPs they dont throw some random amnesia track :(

Yes, they have already hinted at it!

Seema thinks she left him 7 years ago, while Dutta told Nakku it was 10 years ago!!

Our writers certainly have episodic lapses of memory Wink

notsorryKavitaDR-Carrie-

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Hi,  I am Minakshi, I feel when Seema saves Datta,she will see the thread tied on his hand & might recollect she gave thatred thread to Naku in the temple to tie on her Janam Janam ka sathi, she might think now Datta belongs to someone else & may try to send him back to his wife securely.LOL

I too think the same may happen .........

notsorryKavitaDRmnx12

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Hi,  I am Minakshi, I feel when Seema saves Datta,she will see the thread tied on his hand & might recollect she gave thatred thread to Naku in the temple to tie on her Janam Janam ka sathi, she might think now Datta belongs to someone else & may try to send him back to his wife securely.LOL

Hello Minakshi,

Welcome on this thread. I see you pressing the like button on many of my threads...Good to see you posting your thoughts.

Happy New Year to you. Anything is possible now. CVs must have thought about its ramifications for moving the story forward when Seema was made to offer the red rakshasutra  to Naku in the temple in the first place. as long as she does not develop appropriation feelings, were something more serious happen to Dutta when he meets with the accident that Kala has now masterminded along with Sudarshan. But where does Chaskar fit into the whole scheme of things if it falls on Sudz to detonate whatever device planted on Dutta's vehicle.Confused

We better stop turning in circles....It is the 31st December after all. Lets start hoping for a miraculous event next week. Confused

notsorrymnx12-Carrie-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@shruti10august

HATS OFF TO ALL OF U Clap

All of u think so deeply about ltl nd express it in such a way that i m always left mesmerized. I also think from deep but wen it cums to express my feelings in the form of words, i must admit that i m a big failure.

Kavita, u had written it so well. Not only written well but also explain ur each point to every1 so patiently, so well. Kavita, along wid tin, mussy, shilpita nd many other(sorry i didn't remember all names related to this thread), hats off to all of u. I don't have words to describe ur genius. Nd @mnx12, i actualy thot it the very same way u thot.

I find myself very lucky that i came here at I-F nd meet wid such gud nd deep people

Dear Shruti,

U are most welcome. LTL just cannot stop loads of members from tickling their grey cells and keep extrapolating and speculating. i would wish that all the discussions, suggestions, threads were able to help the groW*H of LTL much further and it becomes one of the shows that we would like to see joining the greats of Indian TV. It is high time that LTL got due recognition from all quarters for the magic that it creates and the wonderful Mishal who has, literally, carried the show for so many months. I see it scaling great heights yet. lets get all the unpleasantness and sadness done with in the shortest span possible. That might be asking too much though...Embarrassed

Lots of Love and best wishes.Big smile

notsorryshruti10august-Carrie-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@ nightoffullmoon
QUOTE=droopy_asleep]I am pretty positive, that we will get a New Dutta, transformed sans any prejudices.
We will get more romance and hopefully a smarter man in the process.
I dont think Kala's machinations will be out so soon, Chaskar will get bumped off by Baaji and Dutta and he will just take the fall as the pawn.
I dont know how they will weave Seema into this mix, I hope for the sake of TRPs they dont throw some random amnesia track :(

[/QUOTE]

Yes, they have already hinted at it!

Seema thinks she left him 7 years ago, while Dutta told Nakku it was 10 years ago!!

Our writers certainly have episodic lapses of memory Wink
[/QUOTE]

Hiya, 
Unfortunately, these episodic lapses of memory will always be a blight on LTL. Hopefully they do not want to introduce the same trend in the actual storyline. As long as it was within the confines of the Creative tableLOLLOLLOL, Ok, we have lived with it, but not when it starts interfering with the storyline for the main characters.

Best wishes,

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 31 December 2010 at 12:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorry-Carrie-

Go to top