Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta shall defy all odds & prevail ASAP (Page 2)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that dutta would be saved by seema..and in the process learn the art of forgiving...he will come back a reformed and mellowed man...who will be able to accept nakusha with whole heart...and in the process chaskar might panic at his return and it will lead to culmination of events between kala,chaskar and dutta nakku....

but my question is if duttagoes missing then nakku will surely doubt kala..she had warned her of her plots afterall...if nakku points at kala infront of all in her traumatic condition after dutta is missing...then will anyone believe her...will kala again try to manipulate AS by using her archilles heel..Dutta's safety..

Kala could easily point out to AS that ever since he married nakku he has been attacked repeatedly....maybe nakku is the reason of all dutta's troubles rather then the raksha kavach....i don't really trust AS where dutta's safety is concerned she is too vulnerable and easy to twist...and nakku without dutta's presence would need all the support she can from his family...

of course once dutta is back he'll break any fingers pointing at nakku but till then we will have to see a very trying time for out beloved dutta's sweet love, nakku.

I pray that it lasts for a very short time but i doubt it. As anu points in her updates..The LTL clock is 5time slower than our planet earth clock...that's omnious..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrynightoffullmoonshruti10augustKavitaDRAbhiAnimussy.jamshedushankitvc

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Kavita ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Wonderful, Fabulous and Outstanding Post..........you said it all......I m very apprehensive, people saying 'Relax Relax' but this can't be a small thing for sure........Nakusha tie that thread for Dutta's protection, I don't want him to die..I know he won't but I fear Cvs don't take ektish way like memory loss, ghajini ...Dead........I'm somehow relating it to seema.....I don't want freakish story ahead at all.....Its like story which has made us emotional and sensitive to the core......I get carried away by ups n downs of the show.........LTL is the only thing I watch and love it.........I request the CVs please don't spoil the essence of the show....without Dutta and MR, LTL won't be what it is n moreover I don't wana see amnesia track......for God's sakeEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrynightoffullmoonshruti10augustKavitaDRAbhiAniWanderbugushankitvc-Carrie-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Hi,  I am Minakshi, I feel when Seema saves Datta,she will see the thread tied on his hand & might recollect she gave thatred thread to Naku in the temple to tie on her Janam Janam ka sathi, she might think now Datta belongs to someone else & may try to send him back to his wife securely.LOL

Edited by mnx12 - 31 December 2010 at 12:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustKavitaDRAbhiAni

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hi Kavita,

Finally the last day of the year is here.And what a year! A year in which a doobti hui found her tinke ka sahaara in the form of the inimitable Dutta Shriram Patil. We are so joined at the hip that now I don't wait to get to the privacy of my room to talk to him or fantasize about him.Its happening in roomful of people, in malls & even while visiting someone. You have captured every nuances of him so beautifully.I missed so much since I couldn't see the screen clearly.Coz there were huge drops of tears flowing from my eyes as he prepared to leave home to fight the biggest battle of his life.For himself & his loved ones.Only that he didn't know it himself made it so much more painful.We all know when we saw him lying pitifully in the lap of his mother that its going to be a long time before AS finds her son back in her lap again. He so wanted to be protected by his mom just like that day when he was three & everything was lost.Not knowing one more time he going to be snatched away mercilessly & thrown to the cruel wolves life rears just for him. As time for the showdown nears there is a lot of apprehension & fear but there is also a certainty that this is THE BATTLE. Time for a thorough PERMANENT cleanup of the roaches ,pests and the cobwebs, muck & noxious fumes left by them that has made Patil Niwas inhabitable .
There is little doubt D will be victorious at the end of this battle.What we have to brace ourselves is the jouney itself which is going to be as tortuous & bloody as could be imagined for D, Nakusha and Baji. It will be a saga of suffering for AS & Madhu since they will be forced to watch from the sidelines this bloody & gory spectacle where their loved ones will fight till their last breath. May the force be with these good human beings.
As Always please accept my heartfelt appreciation for your amazing post.Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrynightoffullmoonKavitaDRAbhiAnimeghaparti

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Me first.... TongueTongue

Just wanted to reserve my spot!!  Very well written KavithaClapClap  Yes on this last day as we bid farewell to 2010, the first decade of the new millinium, we want to see some worthwhile creativity in Indian Television also.  Most of the Hindi serials follow the well beaten path...many of them begin differently but then follow the same route, how is LTL different from other shows.??

1)  The hero of the show is criminal....a don with a golden heart but a don nonetheless who has his own way of thinking and doing things, his character is not flawless but close to reality, we can connect with him, we cry and smile with him.  MR as an actor is doing a tremendous job and I think he can teach a few lessons to some of the heroes  in the big screen of bollywood even,  it is pity that in India we do not see bollywood and Tellywood at par.

2)  The heroine Nakusha is not conventional, infact she was ugly duckling for whom our Don fell...his heart was hers before she revealed her fair self...as a woman in many issues I cannot connect with her at times but we love her because Dutta loves her...

Yes the story is different, we want it that way and it should not trend the beaten path for a change we want to see a well told different story which should have a logical ending when it ends....

Thanks Kavitha for the lovely post once againBig smile  Love Tin

Yes, I absolutely agree with you on this. Please CVs stay away from TRP garnering tricks, gimmicks and tactics. Let LTL stay pure as it is and keep up the story like as it is. Don't sway like other serials do. PLEASE? Is it too much to ask? As the year comes to an end we would like to hope that LTL will continue to hold us spellbound with its magic as always.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS!!

P.S: Hope somebody earnestly conveys our wishes to CVs.

Edited by mozart66 - 31 December 2010 at 1:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDRAbhiAniFishfishMelodiousDreams-Carrie-

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
HATS OFF TO ALL OF U Clap

All of u think so deeply about ltl nd express it in such a way that i m always left mesmerized. I also think from deep but wen it cums to express my feelings in the form of words, i must admit that i m a big failure.

Kavita, u had written it so well. Not only written well but also explain ur each point to every1 so patiently, so well. Kavita, along wid tin, mussy, shilpita nd many other(sorry i didn't remember all names related to this thread), hats off to all of u. I don't have words to describe ur genius. Nd @mnx12, i actualy thot it the very same way u thot.

I find myself very lucky that i came here at I-F nd meet wid such gud nd deep people.

notsorryKavitaDRAbhiAnimnx12-Carrie-

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
fantastic thoughts kavita.....well written!!! you have conveyed what we all as ardent LTL fans are thinking........hope the CVs really read this and don't spoil the original idea and image of the characters..........no dutta no LTL for me...........he is the main essence of the show, and as the title suggests, if there is no TASHA, then what is the show about??????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDRAbhiAni

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
@shilpita87
 Dear shilpita,

Happy New Year to you. SmileI have been so busy since this morning hence the delay in getting back to you all. Dutta's reformation is irreversible and that is the moral of the story, not that LTL ever started with a moral objective. Dutta has to mellow down to do justice to the inherent gentleness & goodness that Nakusha represents in his life. As to the vehicle for this ultimate  reformation, I would still have preferred our very own Sherni as opposed to Seema.

Life is such that Mother Nature or Destiny chooses the most awkward routes and the most unlikely of travellers to achieve its aim of cleaning up the quagmires that life throws at us. It could very well be poetic justice that Dutta is to be saved by Seema so that both get to appreciate what they have denied each other. In the case of Seema, she will finally repent for giving up the one chance of genuine love whereas Dutta will realise the all pervading influence of unconditional, unadulterates love that Nakusha has bestowed upon him. He will go back to his soulmate with a clear conscience and a heart brimming with love, sans precjudices and any doubts.

As to Chaskar, I am still in two minds though the balance is now tipping more more towards the negative. Naku-Kala is one massive and destructive face-off that we all dread but seek comfort in the fact that the story will demand that Good prevails over Evil. It would be interesting to see AS' reaction whichever side she chooses as we may, fianlly, see the true face adn motivations of this mysterious lady....Good or Bad. At least we will be at peace. Smile

I have not had a chance to read your thread. I will do it ASAP.

Big Hugs & the best of all wishes. Start looking seriously into getting that awesome work you have started on the FF published. I love the way you travel back in two time spheres.

Kavita

Edited by KavitaDR - 31 December 2010 at 7:39am

notsorrynightoffullmoonAbhiAniWanderbugMelodiousDreams

Go to top