Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi,  I am Minakshi, I feel when Seema saves Datta,she will see the thread tied on his hand & might recollect she gave thatred thread to Naku in the temple to tie on her Janam Janam ka sathi, she might think now Datta belongs to someone else & may try to send him back to his wife securely.πŸ˜†

Edited by mnx12 - 13 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Kavita,

Finally the last day of the year is here.And what a year! A year in which a doobti hui found her tinke ka sahaara in the form of the inimitable Dutta Shriram Patil. We are so joined at the hip that now I don't wait to get to the privacy of my room to talk to him or fantasize about him.Its happening in roomful of people, in malls & even while visiting someone. You have captured every nuances of him so beautifully.I missed so much since I couldn't see the screen clearly.Coz there were huge drops of tears flowing from my eyes as he prepared to leave home to fight the biggest battle of his life.For himself & his loved ones.Only that he didn't know it himself made it so much more painful.We all know when we saw him lying pitifully in the lap of his mother that its going to be a long time before AS finds her son back in her lap again. He so wanted to be protected by his mom just like that day when he was three & everything was lost.Not knowing one more time he going to be snatched away mercilessly & thrown to the cruel wolves life rears just for him. As time for the showdown nears there is a lot of apprehension & fear but there is also a certainty that this is THE BATTLE. Time for a thorough PERMANENT cleanup of the roaches ,pests and the cobwebs, muck & noxious fumes left by them that has made Patil Niwas inhabitable .
There is little doubt D will be victorious at the end of this battle.What we have to brace ourselves is the jouney itself which is going to be as tortuous & bloody as could be imagined for D, Nakusha and Baji. It will be a saga of suffering for AS & Madhu since they will be forced to watch from the sidelines this bloody & gory spectacle where their loved ones will fight till their last breath. May the force be with these good human beings.
As Always please accept my heartfelt appreciation for your amazing post.πŸ‘
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

Me first.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Just wanted to reserve my spot!!  Very well written KavithaπŸ‘πŸ‘  Yes on this last day as we bid farewell to 2010, the first decade of the new millinium, we want to see some worthwhile creativity in Indian Television also.  Most of the Hindi serials follow the well beaten path...many of them begin differently but then follow the same route, how is LTL different from other shows.??

1)  The hero of the show is criminal....a don with a golden heart but a don nonetheless who has his own way of thinking and doing things, his character is not flawless but close to reality, we can connect with him, we cry and smile with him.  MR as an actor is doing a tremendous job and I think he can teach a few lessons to some of the heroes  in the big screen of bollywood even,  it is pity that in India we do not see bollywood and Tellywood at par.

2)  The heroine Nakusha is not conventional, infact she was ugly duckling for whom our Don fell...his heart was hers before she revealed her fair self...as a woman in many issues I cannot connect with her at times but we love her because Dutta loves her...

Yes the story is different, we want it that way and it should not trend the beaten path for a change we want to see a well told different story which should have a logical ending when it ends....

Thanks Kavitha for the lovely post once againπŸ˜ƒ  Love Tin

Yes, I absolutely agree with you on this. Please CVs stay away from TRP garnering tricks, gimmicks and tactics. Let LTL stay pure as it is and keep up the story like as it is. Don't sway like other serials do. PLEASE? Is it too much to ask? As the year comes to an end we would like to hope that LTL will continue to hold us spellbound with its magic as always.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS!!

P.S: Hope somebody earnestly conveys our wishes to CVs.
Edited by mozart66 - 13 years ago
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HATS OFF TO ALL OF U πŸ‘

All of u think so deeply about ltl nd express it in such a way that i m always left mesmerized. I also think from deep but wen it cums to express my feelings in the form of words, i must admit that i m a big failure.

Kavita, u had written it so well. Not only written well but also explain ur each point to every1 so patiently, so well. Kavita, along wid tin, mussy, shilpita nd many other(sorry i didn't remember all names related to this thread), hats off to all of u. I don't have words to describe ur genius. Nd @mnx12, i actualy thot it the very same way u thot.

I find myself very lucky that i came here at I-F nd meet wid such gud nd deep people.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
fantastic thoughts kavita.....well written!!! you have conveyed what we all as ardent LTL fans are thinking........hope the CVs really read this and don't spoil the original idea and image of the characters..........no dutta no LTL for me...........he is the main essence of the show, and as the title suggests, if there is no TASHA, then what is the show about??????
KavitaDR thumbnail
@shilpita87
 Dear shilpita,

Happy New Year to you. 😊I have been so busy since this morning hence the delay in getting back to you all. Dutta's reformation is irreversible and that is the moral of the story, not that LTL ever started with a moral objective. Dutta has to mellow down to do justice to the inherent gentleness & goodness that Nakusha represents in his life. As to the vehicle for this ultimate  reformation, I would still have preferred our very own Sherni as opposed to Seema.

Life is such that Mother Nature or Destiny chooses the most awkward routes and the most unlikely of travellers to achieve its aim of cleaning up the quagmires that life throws at us. It could very well be poetic justice that Dutta is to be saved by Seema so that both get to appreciate what they have denied each other. In the case of Seema, she will finally repent for giving up the one chance of genuine love whereas Dutta will realise the all pervading influence of unconditional, unadulterates love that Nakusha has bestowed upon him. He will go back to his soulmate with a clear conscience and a heart brimming with love, sans precjudices and any doubts.

As to Chaskar, I am still in two minds though the balance is now tipping more more towards the negative. Naku-Kala is one massive and destructive face-off that we all dread but seek comfort in the fact that the story will demand that Good prevails over Evil. It would be interesting to see AS' reaction whichever side she chooses as we may, fianlly, see the true face adn motivations of this mysterious lady....Good or Bad. At least we will be at peace. 😊

I have not had a chance to read your thread. I will do it ASAP.

Big Hugs & the best of all wishes. Start looking seriously into getting that awesome work you have started on the FF published. I love the way you travel back in two time spheres.

Kavita

Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
KavitaDR thumbnail
@mussy.jamshed

Kavita πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wonderful, Fabulous and Outstanding Post..........you said it all......I m very apprehensive, people saying 'Relax Relax' but this can't be a small thing for sure........Nakusha tie that thread for Dutta's protection, I don't want him to die..I know he won't but I fear Cvs don't take ektish way like memory loss, ghajini ...🀒........I'm somehow relating it to seema.....I don't want freakish story ahead at all.....Its like story which has made us emotional and sensitive to the core......I get carried away by ups n downs of the show.........LTL is the only thing I watch and love it.........I request the CVs please don't spoil the essence of the show....without Dutta and MR, LTL won't be what it is n moreover I don't wana see amnesia track......for God's sake😳

Dear Mussy,

LTL will never rely on any "small thing" before ultimately joining our two lovebirds in the real sense. We need big drama as Dutta and Nakusha are such larger than life characters. God knows what are the surprises and twists that CVs have planned for the next episodes though we can, safely, assume that there will be major developments to move the story forward.
I am now resigned with any course they choose as long as there is no deflection and no dilution of the storyline and the characters. Teh Ektish way, we all agree is a big NO. As such, my faith has taken so many knocks this year with all the dragfests, and omission etc, but I have still watched the show with a steadfastness that has even surprised myself. I have never been so attached to any TV shows and LTL will, forever, remain an indelible memory for all of us because of its uniqueness. 

Have lots of fun and Best wishes for 2011😊

Luv,

Kavita😊

KavitaDR thumbnail
My dear Zuby,

What shall I say to the girl who was in such awe of the whole persona of DSP.  

Great, Mr Dutta Shriram Patil may not have shed all his inhibitions yet but has managed to do a miracle in your case. Khul ke apni deewanagi ko kubool karlene mein hi akalmandi hain. This is unadulterated love and adulation. πŸ˜†

Yes, You are right as to the emotionally charged scene between AS and Dutta...It was full of forebodings and Dutta reminiscing the story of the little boy holding his mum's heart in his palm did bring tears to many eyes. Even I feel the toll that all the happenings in DSP's life and I salute him for the courage and tenacity with which be has been fighting for upholding love at its primal level.

I will join you and reiterate your own words:

"Time for a thorough PERMANENT cleanup of the roaches ,pests and the cobwebs, muck & noxious fumes left by them that has made Patil Niwas inhabitable .
There is little doubt D will be victorious at the end of this battle.What we have to brace ourselves is the jouney itself which is going to be as tortuous & bloody as could be imagined for D, Nakusha and Baji. It will be a saga of suffering for AS & Madhu since they will be forced to watch from the sidelines this bloody & gory spectacle where their loved ones will fight till their last breath. May the force be with these good human beings."

Amen

And thank you for the heartfelt appreciation.  πŸ˜Š
KavitaDR thumbnail
@LTLFan

Like i mentioned in my other Post. I am not comfortable with sudden change in dutta. It looked like he is tired of everything and resigned to giving in, not because of any realisation of his love for Naku, but just plain tired of all this. It seems like he doesn't know what to do anymore. May be i feel it that way because of his chat with Aayi Saab.

Because in accepting the breakfast sent by naku, i didn't feel it as a good change(it didn't make me happy). I was more happy and more sure of his mellowing down when he refused breakfast from madhu and then later after naku came with juice he went straight to the dining table.

Hi (I would have loved to put a name here but well)

We all look at things differently but I do agree that I wanted Dutta to be happy and completely at peace with himself. He has started the journey where all the walls will break down one by one and should he really be separated for a while from his love, he is, unconsciously providing Nakusha the comfort that Nakusha had finally reached the recesses of his heart and soul.

Nakusha needs to hold on to something, albeit a tangible feeling that she is the all important person in Dutta's life. 😊
nightoffullmoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

I am pretty positive, that we will get a New Dutta, transformed sans any prejudices.
We will get more romance and hopefully a smarter man in the process.
I dont think Kala's machinations will be out so soon, Chaskar will get bumped off by Baaji and Dutta and he will just take the fall as the pawn.
I dont know how they will weave Seema into this mix, I hope for the sake of TRPs they dont throw some random amnesia track :(

Yes, they have already hinted at it!

Seema thinks she left him 7 years ago, while Dutta told Nakku it was 10 years ago!!

Our writers certainly have episodic lapses of memory πŸ˜‰