TOI: Soap Divas 2010 --- Ragini

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Flashback 2010 
SOAP DIVAS 

With 2010 coming to an end,we take a look at the small screens showstoppers! 

Shruti Jambhekar l TNN 

RAGINI KHANNA 

Acting is in her genes (She is actor Govindas niece),her dream was to become a singer but destiny had some other plans for her and she too became an actor- thats Ragini Khanna for you! We have seen her as the bubbly and chirpy girl in Radha Ki Betiyaan... Kuchh Kar Dikhaayengi and she then acted in Bhaskar Bharti.But what has got her into the maximum limelight is her character of Suhaana in Sasural Genda Phool.Her mere presence on the screen is so vivacious that nothing more needs to be explained.She tells,I aspired to become a pop-star.I have spent 15 years learning classical music and I devoted eight years into learning various dancing styles.And then,somehow I just gave it a thought and started as a usual struggling actor by auditioning for serials. She is currently part of Jhalak Dikhhla Ja as well.

Thanks a ton tanupieeee 4 sharing😊

Ragini is truly as divaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜³
Originally posted by armaan07

Thanks a ton tanupieeee 4 sharing😊

Ragini is truly as divaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜³

@pink ---- awww.....😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 thanks for such a sweet name πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@pink ---- awww.....😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 thanks for such a sweet name πŸ˜›
Glad Tongue u like it but plz dont u call me armupieeeee it will sound really weird

Thank u so muchhhhhhhh tanu di for sharing❀️

Thanks for sharing tanu...she truely is a diva.. her only presence can light up the screen..!
Originally posted by -raiAasma-

Thanks for sharing tanu...she truely is a diva.. her only presence can light up the screen..!

Indeed...!! 😳
Ragini really is a diva. Her screen presence is amazing. She can sing, she can dance, she can act so well πŸ‘πŸΌand of course she's beautiful. Very talented girl. I pray that she achieves every success and happiness. AmenπŸ˜ƒ
Tanu, you are such a darling, always gives us goodie goodie khabars, you are our Khabreee! and I like the name Armaan gave you, Tanupieeee, yum yum.
Ragini is Ragini today because of Ragini, and I dont like it when in every interview first thing people say she is Govinda,s neice!!! in some of her interviews she got quite defensive saying he is my uncle but never have asked any favours. So I think its about time people stop mentioning this.
Ragz is frigging AWESOME and I cant believe this is the same TOI that said she was overacting as Suhana😲

dekha aagaye na line pain...no one can ignore humari sweetheart...love you Ragz