India-Forums

Written Update of Dec 30th

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Deep is telling mamasa that they must go to the villages and find out and mamasa tries to call one of his guy bur deep says no this should be only between you and me no one should know and they both leave to find out, rukmi is putting medication on ranbeer and remembering how he told her to stay away from him and rasel (and you still taking care of him he is not worth it) and rukmi says you hating me was far better then you not even talking to me please wake up because rasel must be very lonely without you please wake up and go to her who knows how everyone at haveli is taking this news please wake up i know you told me to stay away but if you won't wake up and return to rasel my living you all behind and my life will be pointless please wake up and just then she hears guruji's voice and she wipes her tears and says i was just medicating him as it was time and i did not see you or anyone else around and guruji says i know from yesterday you ware worried for him so in morning you would be too so when he wakes up i will be sure to tell him you took good care for him and rukmi says no i did not help him to gain praise and fame for my doing i was just hoping for him to get well soon and guruji says i am very happy to hear you are walking on the principle of this devotee village but give the medication to me as i will apply to him (how much and how many people will apply) you go look after the other duties and rukmi doesn't want to go but says okay and guruji smiles as if he knows, rukmi runs to kanna and tells him that i am only helping ranbeer because i want him to return to rasel please hlep him and thinks she needs to go to village to call rasel this last time as she feels it's her duty rasel is thinking what can she do that ranbeer comes to her because i am sure he must of told everyone to tell me not to wear clothes he likes or cook food he likes (if i did not know ranbeer was alive i would cry so much she did superb acting) when he comes i will talk to him but what can i do to bring him running to me and moomal comes with food and rasel says i dont want to eat and moomal says please eat and leaves and rasel remembers the time ranbeer made food for her as she was on hunger strike as she was mad at him for drinking when he promised her he won't and how she had asked why did he drink he had said "sharab peena thakoro ki shaan hove hai" and ranbeer says i said that i must be drunk i know that i must come only to my wife...ok i promise i won't do it again i hold my ears and rasel ask if you do then and ranbeer says then i will again make food for you and rasel gets shy and ranbeer says but please dont do all this hunger strike again and rasel ask so every time i go on hunger strike you will feed me and ranbeer says yes but this does not mean you always go on hunger strike and she smiles and in present she says now until you dont come to feed me i will not eat anything and i will see how long you stay mad at me as rukmi was leaving the woman stops her and says i got good news that the statues you made of kanna the dealer liked it so much will you makes more as he bill buy more for us and rukmi ask right now i need to go out to do something and the woman says please make them as i promised the dealer you can make the statue now and while they are drying you can go out and you can color them when you return rukmi hesitates but can't say no mamsa and deep are searching but no luck then mamsa calls him the meet as the last village called Shravandhaam as rukmi is making the statue the woman asks her as she has left her loved ones behind  she could of survive on her own making these beautiful statue then why here and rukmi says it felt that like life itself had given up on me (or something like that) and the woman says it's ok we will all pray to god and help others but we will never get too close to them because in gods deeds we need to only do his work and pray to only him and then she ask if she can go with her tomorrow to the dealer as he might give big donation and it will be good for this village and rukmi agrees and tells her if she can go as she needs to call this last time and the woman tells her where to go and rukmi goes, as rukmis looking for the phone mamsa also reaches the same place as mamasa asks others about ranbeer... rukmi is asking about phone and all sudden she hears mamasa's voice and listens that he is asking about ranbeer and one of the man tells him that he is somewhere here in a devotee village and deep calls and he tells him that i just heard from man that some guy did bring a body and took him to the devotee village last time you did try to kill ranbeer but he survived but this time we will take his body to haveli and rasel is not in her right mind and stage and looking at his body everyone will have to believe and rukmi hears all this and decides to not call rasel but runs to go save ranbeer or deep and sumair will kill him again (omg she did not say mamasa good for you rukmi) mamasa goes again to the man and asks where is the devotees village and he says not to far you can always see someone from there walking and ask them to tell you or they will take you with them and mamsa thanks him and he spots rukmi and as rukmi's back is facing mamasa asks are you going to your village and show ends on rukmi

Monday: rukmi is trying to tell guruji ranbeers is not safe here and in behind deeps car coming to the village... (there is probably more but my video cut off)

Edited by ziddiladki - 03 January 2011 at 8:04pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

krassmomsx3oinkoinksaggi80samirah23anna44neela226VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

silentkiller007 Groupbie
silentkiller007