Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New Promo:Maithili Pandhera raaz video added..

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Sukirti In Dairy Milk Ad..!!
She was giving a symbolic Ad so it was Piya who enacted in tat Ad..
Piya:' Iss Naya Saal mai ,Mai Abhay ka Pyaar pa kay rahu gi..!!'Smile.

Now coming to the New Promo..
Piya saw the Portrait of Maithili in the Fort..& got curiously she types Maithili Pandher in her computers Search engines..
& finds That Maithili was born in 18th century.. Their were many articles related with her history.. In which a tag line was written tat Maithili Pandhera is Princesses of Lubina Gardens.. In 18th Century.. Had a Mysterious Dead..n many more written their in.. & also finds AbhayMetz Pictures on Net..(Abhay n Metz dances pictures)
Than Pia get's shocked n says Hw can this be possible..Maithili was born in 18th century..?? Aur Abhay..??
Mujhe sach ka pata lagana hi hoga..!! & at end Abhay in the picture moves his face towards Piya*scared*..!! Smile
Basically it was also a symbolic promo..

Sorry Guys for the late update of video..

Edited by NIDIZ - 31 December 2010 at 8:44pm

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

girlpower2101lubslubsy-Mayank-u08155Aminah007shona17trithapaircubekripsyBlossom10shweta.mayurfanJotz_92tanya.dsouzatantrums..thk123pravschillsMaohsabatahirshaggyscoobypranitiPriyaThakurniru273divya-divzcelestaeHessa85DEE2803Mallu_galSaleem.Kscorpio95teri_susanmunz.wadhwanikidevashree_hBilliCat.mimzka7eeladaisyluvx-Sundas-x-kavita-prcns-sim-AnamikaSJainAnu-AnanyaIndigoBluesozzyieshona.sushupsRiddikulus-Cupcake-Nandini25shruthiRffkhankasuuuusaher_90-Priti11-AmeresJulybaby22-Nymphadora---sanchita--Aisha.Chandani_C-SMay31-soni595Fallen Angel-Mink-.:.MONA.:.shyamsAnjiliciousRidziPiaJazSimiDulceTentacion.Charu21nyctophiliaBefikre--Mahima--pyar-ishk.Jane..sallu_loverTheBlackJaguarmatwamango-Lostindreamsremosalsamusic_l0ver036-Fatima-Sano88

rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for update....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NIDIZ

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

But wait, Pia sees pictures of Abhay and Maithali on the net?? Unless, Abhay-Mets were famous, their pictures on the net make no sense, considering how we're dating back 2-3 centuries...(and the costumes don't make sense for India at that time either?? As well as the dance form) I guess I'll wait to see it but I wish they'd take care with the bloopers because they are becoming a wee bit too many. Maybe I'm just being overtly critical *sighs* but hmm...I look forward to Pia being determined to pao Abhay ka pyaar...

- Soni

Edited by soni595 - 30 December 2010 at 8:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pranitimimzMoodyblueRiddikulus_dkmystery_

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
thanks for the promo NidhiSmile

so she finds their pics on netErmm, really weird, pics frm 18th century on netConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RiddikulusCharu21

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
OMG..new promo...thanks for letting us know...
it seems exciting...can't wait for the video now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NIDIZ

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

Thanks for sharing!

But wait, Pia sees pictures of Abhay and Maithali on the net?? Unless, Abhay-Mets were famous, their pictures on the net make no sense, considering how we're dating back 2-3 centuries...(and the costumes don't make sense for India at that time either?? As well as the dance form) I guess I'll wait to see it but I wish they'd take care with the bloopers because they are becoming a wee bit too many. Maybe I'm just being overtly critical *sighs* but hmm...I look forward to Pia being determined to pao Abhay ka pyaar...

- Soni

i think we can assume tht someone would upload the old old documents on internet and can be accessible by anyone...even if it was 2-3 centuries back..and the dance form constume..it was just abhay imagining maithli...may be the costumes are inspired by the foreign culture..since foreigners were around during tht time..
bt i too would hope tht the creatives have shot the whole sequence brilliantly considering it was 18th century..i also can't wait for future track..too interesting..Embarrassed..let's hope abhay piya confession comes soon..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hmimzAnamikaSJainNIDIZ

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

Thanks for sharing!

- Soni
Their definatly No Logic.. But if u remember Pia onces was going to search Abhay Raichand on Net n Abhay removes the pug.. So why wuld Abhay remove it only if the search engines contained his history..
& don't we find Cave Men Historys also in Net..common Internet is World Wide.. May be tabhi intro nahi howa tha but ppl do still have the info abt past 100centuries.. So why not abt Maithili who lived in Pandhera Palace's.. She must have been a Princesss.. For sure..!! So I don't find it wierd tat Pia found Metz info on Net..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shona17monsoonloveDEE2803

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Really, amazing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index