~*Bol Baby Bol RockANDRoll *~CC#6{Invite only} - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
@SM, is it just us or does everyone do it? They look so cute sleeping...☺️ or maybe its because they're not talking nonstop πŸ˜†

@Sanji, I don't need to ask Mutz, I believe you. πŸ˜Š
Sana- that's the time when I think why is he sleeping it's that adorable expression they have on their face ☺️ 😍 one time I ended up pulling his cheeks and accidently waking him up πŸ˜• and I just said there was a mosquito on your cheek πŸ˜› 🀣

Sanju- I believe you too πŸ˜ƒ you're much wiser than Mustafa 😎
Originally posted by sana.malik

Sana- that's the time when I think why is he sleeping it's that adorable expression they have on their face ☺️ 😍 one time I ended up pulling his cheeks and accidently waking him up πŸ˜• and I just said there was a mosquito on your cheek πŸ˜› 🀣

Sanju- I believe you too πŸ˜ƒ you're much wiser than Mustafa 😎

Chi CHi Chi πŸ€’ You comparing me to Men πŸ€’ and Thank you for believing me and u should i think i helped u πŸ˜†
Edited by _darklove_ - 13 years ago
@SM, I wonder if they ever look at us and think how cute we look when we're sleeping πŸ˜† 2 hours and 18 minutes till teddybear arrives πŸ˜³

Lol I've done that but he figured it out πŸ€£

Originally posted by DMGlover91

@SM, I wonder if they ever look at us and think how cute we look when we're sleeping πŸ˜† 2 hours and 18 minutes till teddybear arrives πŸ˜³

Lol I've done that but he figured it out πŸ€£

Just a question Do they even have fat cheeks to pull 
@Sanji, not really but they look so cute that you still want to pull their cheeks β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by DMGlover91

@Sanji, not really but they look so cute that you still want to pull their cheeks β˜ΊοΈ

🀣 Whats so cute about πŸ· heads
Sana- I'm sure they do! Coz Mustafa wakes up beofre me in most occassions ☺️ and him having watched DMG too πŸ€” once copied Armaans scene... Where he's trying to move Riddhimas fringe back and she notices and he starts pretending to kill the Mosquitos 🀣 🀣

Aha! It's down to the minutes too 😈 I told you πŸ˜‰ but you underestimated me Edited by sana.malik - 13 years ago
Sanju- their cheeks are always tempting to pull ☺️ and my 🐷 head is the most adorable ☺️
Counted the stalkers stalking me 18 stalkers today