Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
She rejected bhool bhulaiya, which i would say was a big mistake.
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Due to height  problem๐Ÿ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dunno......don't care......ah well๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by: ladygaga

She rejected bhool bhulaiya, which i would say was a big mistake.

No way! She was actually offered it?
Was it Vidya's part she rejected or Amisha's?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

No way! She was actually offered it?
Was it Vidya's part she rejected or Amisha's?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ofcourse Vidya's role.

RANI MUKERJI

ROLES TURNED DOWN: Heyy Babyy, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Munnabhai MBBS, The Namesake

WHY: Rani turned down Heyy Babyy and Bhool Bhulaiyaa โ€” both Akshay Kumar films โ€” because she reportedly wasn't happy with the roles. The official reason for letting go of Mira Nair's The Namesake was a scheduling conflict with Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, but industry gossip claims that Rani did not want to play mother to Kal Penn, who is a year older than her!

RANI SAID: "I am happy with the films I have done. For the ones I couldn't, all I can say is that you win some, you lose some. Life's like that."

Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Akshay's too hot and she's too ghar wale type, like wifey you know lol

Quit strange, he doesnt want ghar wale type, but he doesnt mind to work with untalented actress as Katrina???๐Ÿ˜•

I dont think they have any personal problem, just they havent get any scrip together. Who knows mabye they have great chemistry
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Ofcourse Vidya's role.

RANI MUKERJI

ROLES TURNED DOWN: Heyy Babyy, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Munnabhai MBBS, The Namesake

WHY: Rani turned down Heyy Babyy and Bhool Bhulaiyaa ' both Akshay Kumar films ' because she reportedly wasn't happy with the roles. The official reason for letting go of Mira Nair's The Namesake was a scheduling conflict with Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, but industry gossip claims that Rani did not want to play mother to Kal Penn, who is a year older than her!

RANI SAID: "I am happy with the films I have done. For the ones I couldn't, all I can say is that you win some, you lose some. Life's like that."

Heyy Babyy I understand but the other three๐Ÿ˜ฒ Good thing I loved Vidya in BB and HB(although most people didn't in that one๐Ÿ˜†)
And she didn't want to work with KUMAR (the whitecastle one)! Man Rani kicked herself in the butt๐Ÿ˜†
ladygaga thumbnail
The one i regret is The namesake, that she rejected for that leech Kjo who never ever did Rani any good...
^but it's also her fault too, ...she basically chose her scripts based on her then star power and her co-stars and not the actual stories. And also for the possible hope that she could be signed up for more movies because KJo and Yash Raj seemed so powerful at the time (now what's happened๐Ÿ˜†) Like for Munnabhai, she must have thought me and Sanjay Dutt, no way!

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
some people just luv sucking upto the KHANs and Yash raj people and johar
never seen her movie out ofn johar or yash raj campEdited by Sallufanno1 - 13 years ago