Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Arjun Rampal plays title role in Ra. One! (Page 2)

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Hmmm, but I've read quite a few articles that Ra One has a lot to do with Robots! Even when Robot released I remember reading several articles saying how SRK saw Robot and told his team to pump up the special effects on the Robot or somethingLOL Who knows...lets wait n watch!Smile

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 30 December 2010 at 9:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
^ you could be right. You seem to know more about the film than me so I will take your word for it. I haven't been interested in this film because kareena is only an eye candy. Am not really excited about it. But best of luck to SRk and bebo and the director.
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Ra.one and G.one  WackoSillyLOL

IHeartDeepika.

IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

^ you could be right. You seem to know more about the film than me so I will take your word for it. I haven't been interested in this film because kareena is only an eye candy. Am not really excited about it. But best of luck to SRk and bebo and the director.

I have a feeling that it will be a huge commercial success!Thumbs Up With SRK, we can expect a bumper opening! Agreed, Bebo is just an armcandy but, in her own words, boxoffice is all people care about, and I'm sure this one will be a huge hit! Also Bebo has the 'act' in actress unlike some others.LOL So it's fab for Bebo.Smile Plus her jodi with SRK is very interesting! They didn't get their due in Askoka so I am excitied to see them in this film! Two top stars working together after so many years!Big smile 

IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

I'm very apprehensive about this movie, seems to be just another lame attempt by bollywood in the sci-fi genre.
Same, I am worried! But I have my fingers crossed. I want to see a good sci-fi film in bollywood, this better be the one!Tongue

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 30 December 2010 at 10:08pm
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

Hmmm, but I've read quite a few articles that Ra One has a lot to do with Robots! Even when Robot released I remember reading several articles saying how SRK saw Robot and told his team to pump up the special effects on the Robot or somethingLOL Who knows...lets wait n watch!Smile

I know it's so funny how the articles of srk adding more effects to the movieLOL  When Robot was coming out, they said SRK got special hollywood team to add effects to his movie.  And when ajay-kajol movie was about to release, they said, "SRK wasn't too happy about the two movies being similar to he told the team to add more effects to the movie."

I seriously hope they don't add more effects...lolLOL  I wonder what effects they are using. I don't like robots but I'll watch it just for srk and arjun

sheee

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

Originally posted by lensahunte08

I have a feeling that it will be a huge commercial success!Thumbs Up With SRK, we can expect a bumper opening! Agreed, Bebo is just an armcandy but, in her own words, boxoffice is all people care about, and I'm sure this one will be a huge hit! Also Bebo has the 'act' in actress unlike some others.LOL So it's fab for Bebo.Smile Plus her jodi with SRK is very interesting! They didn't get their due in Askoka so I am excitied to see them in this film! Two top stars working together after so many years!Big smile 

Yeah I hope it will be a hit for them. I love both of them, and wish them best of luck. They need a hit together since Asoka was a flop. Their chemistry was hot though in Asoka.

Go to top