Arjun Rampal plays title role in Ra. One! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I'm very apprehensive about this movie, seems to be just another lame attempt by bollywood in the sci-fi genre.
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ra.one and G.one  πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

^ you could be right. You seem to know more about the film than me so I will take your word for it. I haven't been interested in this film because kareena is only an eye candy. Am not really excited about it. But best of luck to SRk and bebo and the director.

I have a feeling that it will be a huge commercial success!πŸ‘πŸΌ With SRK, we can expect a bumper opening! Agreed, Bebo is just an armcandy but, in her own words, boxoffice is all people care about, and I'm sure this one will be a huge hit! Also Bebo has the 'act' in actress unlike some others.πŸ˜† So it's fab for Bebo.😊 Plus her jodi with SRK is very interesting! They didn't get their due in Askoka so I am excitied to see them in this film! Two top stars working together after so many years!πŸ˜ƒ 

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

I'm very apprehensive about this movie, seems to be just another lame attempt by bollywood in the sci-fi genre.

Same, I am worried! But I have my fingers crossed. I want to see a good sci-fi film in bollywood, this better be the one!πŸ˜› Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Hmmm, but I've read quite a few articles that Ra One has a lot to do with Robots! Even when Robot released I remember reading several articles saying how SRK saw Robot and told his team to pump up the special effects on the Robot or somethingπŸ˜† Who knows...lets wait n watch!😊

I know it's so funny how the articles of srk adding more effects to the movieπŸ˜†  When Robot was coming out, they said SRK got special hollywood team to add effects to his movie.  And when ajay-kajol movie was about to release, they said, "SRK wasn't too happy about the two movies being similar to he told the team to add more effects to the movie."

I seriously hope they don't add more effects...lolπŸ˜†  I wonder what effects they are using. I don't like robots but I'll watch it just for srk and arjun
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

I have a feeling that it will be a huge commercial success!πŸ‘πŸΌ With SRK, we can expect a bumper opening! Agreed, Bebo is just an armcandy but, in her own words, boxoffice is all people care about, and I'm sure this one will be a huge hit! Also Bebo has the 'act' in actress unlike some others.πŸ˜† So it's fab for Bebo.😊 Plus her jodi with SRK is very interesting! They didn't get their due in Askoka so I am excitied to see them in this film! Two top stars working together after so many years!πŸ˜ƒ 

Yeah I hope it will be a hit for them. I love both of them, and wish them best of luck. They need a hit together since Asoka was a flop. Their chemistry was hot though in Asoka.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
G.One? πŸ˜• 
This is the first SRK movie in YEARS that I am not looking forward to. Oh SRK, please tell me there is some script in this and not just special effects..But still I hope it does well for him because he is so excited about it.

Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^srk mentioned this movie is dedicated to all fathers. so hope he doesn't disappoint.
indianews thumbnail
If you think Shahrukh Khan plays the title role in his forthcoming film Ra.One, think again. The latest we hear is that its not Shahrukh but Arjun Rampal, who plays the character named Ra.One.It is reported that Shahrukh plays double role
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cool cant wait to see Ra1