Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Dimitri Belikov and Avdesh Singh Thakur (Page 2)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
sidda morning time is bit busy so i give half responses nd then come bck with more responses.

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
@CB Its morning already?  I'm probably energetic because its 10:40 p.m. in Canada.
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
yes dear its  9.15am  and i hv my hubby  and son ready to leave maid is here and so many things so i just go through some posts upar se

and then when i m free i read aaram se and respond

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
CB, I'm so proud of you, you are such a loving wife and mother. My mother never woke up to send my father to work or her children to school. In fact, my sis and I have to make my older bro and father breakfast as my mother sleeps.
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
houswife duty yaar..  had to make dabba for my son too didnt get up too early  i woke up around 7.45
-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
good evening sidda :) (i didn kow that u were in canada..stupidly i'd written morning..LOL!!)
firstly i've got to thank u coz after a long time u've reminded me abt these books/novels!! i was an avid reader n few of ma frnds had suggested me to read this series..but due to shortage of time(studying n sloggin for exams!!!) i cudn catch up with it!! n thanks a lot for the link coz i'm gonna start reading it straight away!! *big hug* thanks a lot!!  

Edited by -sia- - 30 December 2010 at 9:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

houswife duty yaar..  had to make dabba for my son too didnt get up too early  i woke up around 7.45

Yeah CB you are very loyal to your work and to your home!!! Thats what I love about Indian women...I have written my viewpoint in DOTW please do read it and lemme know what you think!!!! And I loved all the views and analysis posted there...Every body thinks so differently and so beautifully...Loved it allClapClapClap I am so happy to be a part of DOTW thread started by Manal and that I got this opportunity to present this topicSmile and would also love to be a part of this may be GOTW next time too...

chatterbox

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
as for the striking resemblence of characters i'm utterly surprised!! i mean i never thought that all this cud be in a book/novel!! n after reading ur analysis or comparison of characters i must say that they are a lot similar n yeah it has rised a lot of curiousity in me!! dunno whether CV's will try to inculcate more of this series into the show or not??!!
once again thanks a lot sidda n i appreciate your patience n hard-work for writing all this down!! :) :)

Sidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index