**~{The Dandy Wild(e) Athena's Forum}PG1#BACK! - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
This is interesting

Drunk Driver True story from Australia

Drunk Driving...THIS is absolutely brilliant! Only an Aussie could pull this one off!

A true story from Mount Isa in Queensland
Recently a routine Police patrol car parked outside a local neighbourhood pub late in the evening. The officer noticed a man (Luke Sandery) leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk.

The man stumbled around the car park for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five vehicles. The man managed to find his car, which he fell into. He was there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine dry night). Then flicked the indicators on, then off, tooted the horn and then switched on the lights.

He moved the vehicle forward a few metres, reversed a little and then remained stationary for a few more minutes as some more vehicles left. At last he pulled out of the car park and started to drive slowly down the road. The Police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and carried out a random breathalyser test.

To his amazement the breathalyser indicated no evidence of the man's intoxication.

The Police officer said "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the Police station - this breathalyzer equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the man, "tonight I'm the designated decoy".

sorry a bit "else where" these days...
Tomorrow busy day!!!!!
am taking care of myself - i just love it.
Do not worry have fun. I come here when bored and inbetween meetings.
Been busy lately too as doing renovations to home.
Also some pets unwell so took the cats to the vet.
Hi Summer ji ---

My health is just fine ---- no major worries!!! Yippie ---

I did misbehave a bit lately ...hanging out --- being lazy & so on...

By now I become again -- the wise & boring Lily!!!
I am dear summer ji ---

I am trying hard to remain calm & wise. I'm living my life of young woman with ease. I would expect too much before, now I accept that things don't turn out to be the way i wanted them to. It's fine - there's a reason for everything. *smile* Sad for the cat...hope he/she's better - kya naam hai?
Thanks my poor cat's name is Yoga.
His kidney is functioning 10% and his paws are infected. Vet says to see a dermatologist. Vet thinks he is chewing the paws.
If his paws are okay then he can go outdoors too. At moment poor guy is indoors.

I think need to dip the paws in some salt water and try first.
Yes have fun

HOpe you like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFcAK8O2qeA&feature=related

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFcAK8O2qeA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Hi dear Summerji ---

By the end of september, I'll be living in Paris.
Starting to get things prepared & fixed. Everything's fine.
I've met a sweet guy. Pity I have to leave. He's really respectful & nice, very authentic, sensitive & soft hearted. Very grounded. He's just bought a house and he's fixing it. He said that when he has a kid, the kid will be born in his own home. Very pragmatical thought. I do like him a lot. He has a good personality. He's very handsome too. There is a tender bond btwn us. Very sane relationship.

Thanks for the song --- it's full of hope & joy.

I hope you're doing ok. I feel happy.