**~{The Dandy Wild(e) Athena's Forum}PG1#BACK! - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
Some posted unbelievable

Photographic memory !? Must see, just unbelievable!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAfaM_CBvP8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Hey when do you fly off from the little island?  Bon Voyage.
Originally posted by Summer3

Famous words of inspiration

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again.
I was like that...Very kind & nice. But when you take too much of negativity it does affect you a lot.

I did something bad & destructive to me recently. I did hurt people who did hurt me. Because All the pain in me I had to let it out. I'm not proud of it. But It did help me in a way. I handled my anxiety so well...and everything just bursted out...I fear to be closed to anyone. I realize that loneliness does protect me from negativity & myself. But I'm human too. I need positive social interactions too. Everything in my island from the past 6 years do remind me of sufferings.

I'm leaving in september.

Sorry about that.

But it is good to know that our real selves is perfect. We have assumed a temporary character in this world. As time passes we learn to be more and more like our real selves.

It is just that you are pretty sensitive and perhaps idealistic too.
But the world is  infested by several bad persons, and some of them cannot help being that way; in time they will be change too.

I'm not idealistic...I'm cynical & realistic more than you could imagine.

I'm sensitive. I'm like that. I can't change it.

I didn't react with dignity. My integrity jumped out the window.  I am less true to myself. I am compromising with people I despise.
The more I feel dead inside - the more I look normal outside. 
I see.

I think we all keep changing and certain things cannot be helped.
Sometimes people provoke us and push us over the wall.

But all of us do make some mistakes at times. We can only apologize and try not to repeat such mistakes which makes us feel terrible and hollow.

I created drama cause I felt bad and it backfired. So I attacked.
It was like I couldn't stop making mistakes. Like an inevitable cycle.
I was almost tempted to act foolishly.
I need s.o I can trust and I can care. I just can't. I want but I can't.

I'm going through an intense crisis. But I'm calming down. I manage to deal with my anxiety.

Poor thing. But give it a bit of time and let things settle down.
Need a cooling off period.
Everyone has their off days and go crazy sometimes, it is in the stars and the moon.

It's been 2 months I didn't exercise...Today --- gym exercises are back on the track!!!! I have to watch my diet.
Hey I was worried that you may not have eaten.

Yes get back to your normal routines and once in a while enjoy the lovely sea and breeze. You have a great island truly blessed.