**~{The Dandy Wild(e) Athena's Forum}PG1#BACK! - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
In my case, it will be. Get away to see things, experience a different life. I feel disconnected to my world. I need a new reconnection.
Happy Vesak Day and may Lord Buddha bless you too.
The universe is only a part of us too but once in a while a bit of solitude helps. Looking inwards and reconnecting perhaps seeing through the mind's eye.
World can be a cruel and painful place at times, such that many give up. But the end of the tunnel is not far. The sun will shine again.

Pity I can't speak arabian language...I wish I could settle in Dubai.
In Singapore people do speak mostly english? After my school I want to work abroad. In the Us or the Canada. Or Europe. I'll see. I want to see the world. Or come back to my little island.
Yes here English is common. Dubai too is International.
But Arab men can be dangerous😆
I can't marry an arab man -  i am too westernized & big mouth.
You could marry a Canadian as they have French background too. Anyway that is too far at the moment and you have a mission.
You know when I get my journalism/communication degree I'll have two (I guess) work opportunities back in my island.
Originally posted by Summer3

You could marry a Canadian as they have French background too. Anyway that is too far at the moment and you have a mission.
Right now I just want to run away from here. But I'll be patient. 3 months to wait and then i'm gone.😛

I had a lots of pressure to deal with..but when it's ok I'll tell you everything.
I did misbehave cause I had no hope. Lots of anxiety created by real trouble.
2 work opportunities lovely!
Let us look to a bright future.
Everyone misbehaves once in a while, we just have to get back on track and move on, none will be ever left behind.
There are much challenges this year for most people, could be written in the stars. Hope it blows away soon.

One work opportunity which is sure and the other one pretty much uncertain.

I won't lie : I don't trust the people who keep making promises - then nothing happens...Am talking about work. I don't like blah blah blah blah.

Dad did say nasty things to me some days ago. I didn't even respond.
he was being condescending & hurting. Saying that I messed up my life. Pretty much I was good for nothing erratic & wierd.
I just want to go away from him. I feel that I underestimate myself because he thinks so low of me. He's ashamed. He criticized my choices.

If someONE had kept his work promises. Everything would have been just fine...maybe fate plays a role...it's like i'm fighting against the wind and it won't let me win at all...keep making efforts that produce aborted products.