Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ah spring is when love n life abounds,
I am reading n listening to Robert Monroe about ET n OBE, Gee I need to really open up my mind.
It's warm but the breeze is so cool, must be raining somewhere.
Life without love is a desert indeed.
Hmmm short story w/ the new guy....he pbbly felt I was ill at ease he told me so...he was
Transitional cause - wanted to forget the green eyed boy. I did succeed in that.
I'm the cobra woman, part human, part animal.
Dear Summerji I've decided to not love after the hottie and I am sticking to it...the green eyed boy was aan almost exquisite exception. Is it so wrong to try even if it's a way to forget loneliness.
Summer3 thumbnail
Lola keep things simple.
Love is only natural and addictive I guess. But it is also a learning process and in some ways self discovery. There will always be tension and drama at times, but I guess it is worth it.

Just so happens that most ladies are able to love much more deeper than men. The intensity is all different and men often appear awkward.😆
I did use the guy the other night. I disliked his smell his fingers hands ....I was thinking to
The green eyed boy. I was feeling alone...:I became insensitive. I suceeded. I can be a seducer
Too.
I don't love. I want to take desire off men to project it on me. I want men to feel weaker from any interaction w/ me. I was mean to the guy the other night....- subtly mocked at his virility.
He was anxious unsure so immature. I want fascination and attention. Only from short moments from.
Summer3 thumbnail
I see, seems like you were either disorientated or feeling louzy.
It takes sometime to know someone and once you know them enough you may either love them or totally hate them.
But I guess the more perfect we are the less perfect the other one need be.
But mind can be a great friend or a dangerous foe; it feeds on our thoughts and becomes real; we create our own God and Satan.

i wanted to feel less alone & less sad. I was trying to forget the green eyed boy.
Summer3 thumbnail
Ah I see.
So basically it was a case of frustration and impatience.
Just give the Greeny Boy a call.
Summer3 thumbnail
Thoughts possess us and it is not easy to turn our attention away; but it is nice to love someone or something and miss them, rather than living it a boring world with nothing to look forward to.
Keep moving and keep grooving as they say.
don't want him to feel trapped & embarrassed. i guess we feared to fall for each other , way too soon.