Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Summer3

God I am glad you are not a journalist covering the Nuclear radiation in Japan. Gosh it is very scary with a further third blast. Light radiation to reach Tokyo in 10 hours.

I will become a journalist but not necessarily a "reporter" who travels a lot to cover sensational stories. I'm more into culture, cinema, fashion, politics. 😛 
The situation in Japan is pretty serious. 😕 
I'm worried about a lot of things. My second school hasn't received my file - I have to send it via the internet now.   I've lost one of my usb key. ...I guess it's in my room but the question is where!!!!????
I have arguments with dad. I miss my cutie. He has trouble too. He has to make it up for all his delayed work. I so need him but I can't tell him. He has to focus on what he does. 😊 Sometimes I wish that all negativity could vanish.

I watched NOKJ & 7KM..decent movies. 😊
Edited by lalixlily - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arguments, problems, quarells are all part of learning and we should keep within the boundaries.
I felt a certain peace this morning as I sat down quietly, it is as if some "feel good" Chemicals rush to the barains to make as very calm. The breathing slows and body awareness drops too.

Summer3 thumbnail
It is scary the way the reporters cover any tragedy.
Nothing is spared and everthing looked into , probed and analysed by CNN.
Americans really put in a full fact finding team.
Summer3 thumbnail
A nice one:

HOW TO CALL THE POLICE

WHEN YOU'RE OLD
AND DON'T MOVE FAST ANYMORE.

George Phillips , an elderly man, from Meridian, Mississippi, was going up to bed, when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light, but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"

He said "No," but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me.

Then the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available."

George said, "Okay."

He hung up the phone and counted to 30.

Then he phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot them." and he hung up.

Within five minutes, six Police Cars, a SWAT Team, a Helicopter, two Fire Trucks, a Paramedic, and an Ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence, and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to George, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

(True Story) I LOVE IT!
Don't mess with old people
I'm stressed up & anxious from within and whenever something does bother me - I explode......I just can't control...! Sad!
I feel tired - I should have stayed in Paris!!!
Summer3 thumbnail
Have a good rest and long sleep. Maybe not enough sugar.
Pep up your energy.
Summer3 thumbnail
Listen to music
Discover your greatness
Fall in love
Give life a second chance

am going to rest...I have sent the file....let's hope they will receive it entirely!
Was chatting with a guy - I'll be meeting him tomorrow...it's just to have more friends...He kinda likes me but I hope he won't try any seduction act on me I'm really not in the mood for that!!! He's nice and has a lot to go through - I'll be supporting him a bit..He feels lonely...I do too...

Summer3 thumbnail
Re Japan Nuclear disaster> a touching moment

On Twitter, one woman expressed her pride - and anguish - at the news that her father had offered to take part in the risky operation at the plant.

'I fought back tears when I heard father, who is to retire in half a year, volunteered to go,' the message read. 'He said 'The future of nuclear power generation depends on how we'll cope with this. I'll go with a sense of mission'... I've never been more proud of him.' AFP was not immediately able to confirm if the Twitter posts referred to the same man mentioned in the Jiji report. -- AFP

Hi dear  Summerji    
What's happening in Japan is a real tragedy.  I wonder how it's   going to be sorted out. So much  trouble to come. Panic situation is on in the  West.