Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,

I just love your thoughts - I had a very interesting conversation with dad last night. He said that one learns with making mistakes but at the end, one has to improve themselves. Mistakes do cost a lot...like my male cousin who had bad marriage = 100 000 $. His wife didn't love him, she only used him to get money.
I guess things happen in life....I like my green eyed guy. He's kind, gentleman, very cute...I should stop being so pessimisic about him.....I fear he loses interest for me...hmmm
Edited by lalixlily - 13 years ago
I like the song "Torn".... I have fear....
Because lately I've come to realize that I'm tired of hurting...Don't know how to act .... I even fear acting nice towards him because I'm supposed to not be too closed....
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ah yes in life there will be mistakes, problems etc but we must carry on and never give up. There is goodness in all but it is the bad habits that need a solution. A bit of religion is good, too much can cause an over doze; too much of anything causes problems. Moderation perhaps. The world is colored by our thoughts and when we are at peace nothing can disturb us. Listen yo some inspirational music sometimes. It's nice.
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalixlily

I like the song "Torn".... I have fear....

Because lately I've come to realize that I'm tired of hurting...Don't know how to act .... I even fear acting nice towards him because I'm supposed to not be too closed....

Why not just treat him as a friend first. You hardly had enough time to know him.
hmm friend....too late....we ..hmmm already have kissed - we act as lovers.... Edited by lalixlily - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
I see, in that case see how things go. You should not lose your confidence. You may not be obliging but can be courteous to start with. Ever relationship is a partnership, equal share of responsibilities as far as necessary.
Moderation & I lol - you should have known me better by now....The leading drama queen...*raises hand*
Summer3 thumbnail
Yep Drama is integral to those in journalism I guess.
How else can they sensationalize things.😆
You need the sense of drama to be a good journalist right....To be a greater lover you need that quality too ^^
Summer3 thumbnail
Yes life is also a play. But most artists tend to be pretty emo and passionate I think.
Most important quality one can acquire is poise; but when angry all logic and calmness goes out of the window.😆