India-Forums

30th dec WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Geeta writes a letter to prince and then she tears it...and then she rewrites the letter again thinking i have to answer his letter.   She reads the letter she has written to prince.  In the monring kamyas dad says it felt good coming here...u were very hospitable...and we are lucky to have relatives like u.   Dr. Bhagat says u r embarassing us..and thru this convo...prince is signalling Geeta to give him his letter and geeta keeps on shaking her head and both prince and geeta keep on looking at each other.   They ask where malini is and they say she has gone to meet kamya.  Kamya's jija says i will go get her.   and malini is telling kamya this is not bhagat's house anymore...but it is our house...and says now watch what i do ...

And Dr. bhagat says geeta go get ur malini aunty and geeta drops the letter on the floor...and dr. bhagat notices the letter and he tells her to stop and then picks up the letter...and geeta is scared and so is prince.   Dr. Bhagat says what is this...lets see what Geeta has written inside...and he opens the letter...and begins to read it...but he says the letters are so small!!!!  and he fixes his glasses.   and prince takes the letter in a hurry and Dr. bhagat is astonished and sees Geeta with closed eyes and prince says this is my page...and Dr. bhagat says but it dropped from geeta's hand and prince makes an excuse and takes the letter.   Dr. Bhagat asks geeta to go and call malini.  

Prince begins to read the letter and it says Princji..i never thought that a boy like u could enter my life.  To have a boy like u in a girl life the girl is indeed lucky..but i m not any girl...i m geeta.   U asked if i was the girl whom u loved then what my answer would have been then my answer would have been no as i do fall in love or will marry anyone against my dad's wishes.  So i hope we can stay frineds.   Prince says ok.. i will win u over and now it will only happen what u want.   Geeta is running to get malini and she bumps into her and malini get mad and taunts her.   Geeta says ur train time so papa is calling me...and malini says so what if the train is on time...will u push us out of the house...and then she shoos geeta away.  They are all leaving and  malini says this is time...start the drama now...and then she tells kamya to push her down the stairs...and malini says DO IT...and kamya pushes her dpwn the stairs...and she falls down.   Everyone comes running...and is looking after malini and she is creating a drama.

Prince and Geeta are talking on terrance and prince is saying u fractured my heart..and geeta says thank you for taking the letter away in time from my dad's hand.  Prince says i am always there on right time.  and he says BTW..u didnt write the letter with ur heart but with ur mind..,,and lets see how strong ur mind is to control ur heart.   and then a maid comes to inform prince that his mom fell down the stairs.   

Dr. Bhagat says there is no fracture in leg but it has sprained a little.   and geeta's mom says see malini i told u everything will be ok.  and malini's hubby is understanding all drama but doesnt say anything.   Malini is still doing drama that she cant even walk...Prince comes and says what happened...and why did u go upstairs...???   and malini syas this is our daughter sasural...we cant stay here for long...come lets go to delhi...and grandma is looking at her suspiciously.  Rahul comes and says no mummmyji..u wont go anywhere until ur leg gets better.  and malini smiles to herself.   and so does kamya.  Dr. bhagat also agrees with rahul and says to malini that ahul is right and she should not go anywhere.  Malini is pretend arguning that she is in her daughter's in-laws house...and she should go..  rahul still argues that she is not going anywhere...and malini agrees   And she tells her elder brother in law to go to delhi and look after everything in delhi..and the jija says where will i go without u ...I m notthing without u.  I am like a tubelight without any current and malini is not happy about that.   and then her jija threatens her that he will open his mouth if she sends him away...and then malini says ok ok..u can stay here.   Malini's hubby says now we should go...and then malini calls her hubby over and her hubby tells her that i havent seen such a low person as u.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Opandaysrikondamilwebpearldesaishalini01nycsweetie

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
thx for the update
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index