India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rani Mukerji throws a fit! (Page 4)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Alright first off we don't know how much truth is behind this article. So we can't make our own assumptions. (Actually we can, but eh whatever...).

Anyways secondly IF THE ARTICLE IS TRUE, then Rani has all reasons to be upset over it! I mean if that skirt did fall of that would be really bad for Rani especially if she's performing in front of a large crowd. At the same time, however, humans are prone to mistakes. Things happen. The designer was new. No one is perfect. Yes the designer made a mistake, but don't we all? So what I'm trying to get at is that her anger was just, but she could have taken a better approach then just firing so rudely directly at the designer. Also in all honesty don't designers have the proper size measurements? Rani isn't that skinny!

And finally about the choreography, HATS OFF TO RANI & PRIYANKA! Rani's choreography of late has become so repetitive in my opinion. The same steps, the same songs. I mean its always great to see her on stage performing, but she needs more variety. Therefore I'm glad she's stepping up and doing it her own way! Kudos to the ladies for stepping up their own choreography! Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MoonRiverskoolchickRagMastaBeyond_the_VeilOzymandiasAnonymousUserWhipCreamPantieMehak_Luvs_Rani

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
sooo...isnt tht what every normal person does too?Ermm i m no brat or a meanie, but i do get real mad at the tailor when my dress isnt made the way i want it, specially if its at the last minute i need it, oh boy i wud fumeLOL its not like rani abused tht designer or something, sheeshStern Smile if rani wudnt be mad & confront the designer for their fault at such situation, then i cant really guess wat else she shud've done, or what some others expect her to...Ermm

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 30 December 2010 at 9:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusglitterskoolchickRagMastaOzymandias.khoobsurat.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Shoot if i was the designer I would have pulled the skirt off of Rani than and there and walked out of the media room.. Serves Rani right.. There is something called professionalism.. which she obviously lacked here..Wacko.. I guess the poor thing is just soo bitter over her shut career..Tongue

Thats a rather bizarre thing to say even for a cynic. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
When I read the title, my first reaction was..I'm not surprised, have heard too many stories about Rani's starry tantrums and foul mouth, especially at airports. Then I read the article and I can't truly blame Rani..if I was dancing on stage in front of a crowd and I felt like my skirt was about to fall off then hell yeah I would yell at my designer, probably not going to the extent of making them cry though.

The article says that Rani was in the media room giving bytes when her designer came and Rani blasted her then and made her cry. So is there a video for this? Did Rani blast her designer on camera? Because that is definitely too much..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusZareena

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Go Rani! Clap! That servant deserved that!

???Ermm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

frostyLamia17mj_appleheadBeyond_the_VeilDexterkichokri-SMay31-ibelieveinpink

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
well rani shouldn't have shouted, but then if i was in her place then even i would be pissed off if my dress was ill-fitted and that too in performance where millions are watching u, god forbid had the skirt got slipped, think how big news had it been

Go to top