Originally posted by: eroticlover

🤣
🤣
🤣

For humour I will also say Choli Ke Peeche kya hai 🤣
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
but didnt rani knew that before her performance that it didnt fit..
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
dunno she might have realised when she was dancing
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

it could also be a publicity stunt

Dahling.. its not "could".. it "is" a publicity stunt..
😛😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

dunno she might have realised when she was dancing

I think next time she'll have a mock try out before performing just to make sure the fitting it right! Good thing there was so malfunction this time!! Also, next time she should probably get a designer she can trust if she's running low on time, like Manish or Sabya b/c they've worked with her so if she's super busy and doesn't time for fitting then rely on ppl she know she can trust!!!
Originally posted by: pragya0

From my exp I know Rani has a bad temper and uses foul language all the time esp with people who worked under her.

So this is not surprising or shocking.

But in thie case its also the designers fault, it would have got embarassing for Rani. However there is a place and a way to have such discussions. In full public view, screaming at someone's throat is not the place or the way.

Agree with your post - as usual I must say ...😊 Really easy to say -- with no sleep - bad eating habits - pressure - fatigue - anxiety (not saying it's the case for Rani - am talking in general maybe it's her case too).....you become very aggressive when sth goes wrong.....

SRK is like that...when things don't go like he wants them to....actors are constantly under pressure to appear the best -- so yes a malfunction can't do good to Rani's image -- yes she still has one..! She has to promote NOKJ. 😆
And when s.o is paid for his/her work...it's normal to criticize when not done correctly...Otherwise people tend to neglect the quality of what they're supposed to be good at...😊
Personally ----- in that particular case I'd have said nothing but I'd would have not hire her again and I would have made sure that everyone knows she's unskilled...and she would have known I was the bad mouth! 🥱
Edited by lalixlili - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lalixlili

Personally ----- in that particular case I'd have said nothing but I'd would have not hire her again and I would have made sure that everyone knows she's unskilled...and she would have known I was the bad mouth! 🥱

As much as I luv you girl.. I don't agree with that approach.. Such word of mouth can ruin a beginners career.. no one is born with the "skill".. its something you acquire through practice..

In Rani's case.. she should have pointed it to her in private..
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
Don't worry Meena - the article has done bad to the designer...Sure Rani has to do with it.
preity*zinta thumbnail
I really don't understand the concept behind comments like "Why did a ______ fan post this article" .. like seriously? I don't think the dev team has made any sort of rule prohibiting certain fans from posting articles regarding other celebrities.