Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: eroticlover

I am not going to apologize for posting this topic!  It is a valid article from a website, so I posted it.  There is nothing wrong with sharing a article as long as it is backed up with facts!  And Rani acted bad to a designer, so I am not attacking her personally, just discussing a valid article which I got off a website!  I did not write the article.  If you have an issue with the article, email the writer at midday!  πŸ˜•

lol I don't have an issue with the article. Just chill and forget about it. It's not big deal. 
Shoot if i was the designer I would have pulled the skirt off of Rani than and there and walked out of the media room.. Serves Rani right.. There is something called professionalism.. which she obviously lacked here.... I guess the poor thing is just soo bitter over her shut career..πŸ˜›
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: eroticlover

Ok, I will do that!  😊

See now the article seems less bias!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: raju786

LOL

I dont get why ppl are after Rani

Funny thing is no one is running after her.. in fact she's the one running after directors..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Alright first off we don't know how much truth is behind this article. So we can't make our own assumptions. (Actually we can, but eh whatever...).

Anyways secondly IF THE ARTICLE IS TRUE, then Rani has all reasons to be upset over it! I mean if that skirt did fall of that would be really bad for Rani especially if she's performing in front of a large crowd. At the same time, however, humans are prone to mistakes. Things happen. The designer was new. No one is perfect. Yes the designer made a mistake, but don't we all? So what I'm trying to get at is that her anger was just, but she could have taken a better approach then just firing so rudely directly at the designer. Also in all honesty don't designers have the proper size measurements? Rani isn't that skinny!

And finally about the choreography, HATS OFF TO RANI & PRIYANKA! Rani's choreography of late has become so repetitive in my opinion. The same steps, the same songs. I mean its always great to see her on stage performing, but she needs more variety. Therefore I'm glad she's stepping up and doing it her own way! Kudos to the ladies for stepping up their own choreography! πŸ‘
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sooo...isnt tht what every normal person does too?πŸ€” i m no brat or a meanie, but i do get real mad at the tailor when my dress isnt made the way i want it, specially if its at the last minute i need it, oh boy i wud fumeπŸ˜† its not like rani abused tht designer or something, sheesh😳 if rani wudnt be mad & confront the designer for their fault at such situation, then i cant really guess wat else she shud've done, or what some others expect her to...πŸ€”
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

See now the article seems less bias!!!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜‰
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
well i have heard rani is one of the tantrum queens of bollywood.
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

Shoot if i was the designer I would have pulled the skirt off of Rani than and there and walked out of the media room.. Serves Rani right.. There is something called professionalism.. which she obviously lacked here.... I guess the poor thing is just soo bitter over her shut career..πŸ˜›

Thats a rather bizarre thing to say even for a cynic. πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
When I read the title, my first reaction was..I'm not surprised, have heard too many stories about Rani's starry tantrums and foul mouth, especially at airports. Then I read the article and I can't truly blame Rani..if I was dancing on stage in front of a crowd and I felt like my skirt was about to fall off then hell yeah I would yell at my designer, probably not going to the extent of making them cry though.

The article says that Rani was in the media room giving bytes when her designer came and Rani blasted her then and made her cry. So is there a video for this? Did Rani blast her designer on camera? Because that is definitely too much..