Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Fan writes an essay for Katrina! (Page 5)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
^^^OMG your Koko siggi is just so awesome!!!!Day Dreaming

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopterruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
^^^They are in English lol I just went on this guy's website and he has made a lot of poems and even a letter here it is:

Dearest Wonder of the World:

Hear me O precious Belle, for I write to you from a burying night. I write to you from an hour that is simmering with anxious thoughts. Lend me your ear O fair maiden as I pour tender words unto this sinuous hour.

How incredibly ample the moment is when your image seeps into my thoughts and I drown in the depthless ocean of your birthday. How immeasurably precious my days are when I am forever lost in your prosperous dream! I am immersed in a vision of piercing elegance as I see you sitting careless on a tufted bed of daisies by a glassy brook on a soft passing day with a beguiling smile wrapped in shimmering red lips while sable tresses float leisurely to the summer wind. A torrent of ceaseless sensations flows through my veins and a sea of affections bursts in my heart as I succumb to your blissful vision. As I lay enamoured of your ravishing splendours I am helplessly dissolved in the glamour of your mellowed rays and propitiously drowsed by the perfume of your delicate breath. What unerring spell has your beauty cast upon me O heavenly Muse? I am swiftly assured by a betraying a heart that is eternally lost in your wondrous dream!

How will I ever be able to translate this elegant dream? What unerring prose shall I craft to sum your lavish majesty? What amorous verses shall I aspire, to praise your mirthful grace? What are those sumptuous words that will flow like a summer breeze and blossom like a spring flower? I want your alluring dream to be traced in terms that will be the sweetest wine to your lips; a waltz to the tongue and a serene song to your ears! Imagine! Fair youth; imagine with an indulging mind, every syllable of my expression whirling and twirling around you like an ocean breeze, caressing your ivory skin, lifting your hair and whispering a tender note in your ears. Yes! I want my words to take you to that blissful isle where thoughts are serenely expressed and where your heart shall swim on the pensive shores of my words. I want to drain terms of nectar and wine when I shall praises your radiance divine. I want to weave a tale in letters so that it will falter heavens and teach statues to weep; and I want to extend to the ages a sweeping ballad that will exist till Heaven's end….Alas, cherished Belle, I fear I'll never be able to write to the desired perfection. Alas, I might never be able to offer such flawless symmetry to my letters. Alas, I might never……!

But fortune has poured its infinite glories upon me and has arrayed her most precious treasures for me, for I have been in the blessed age of the fairest maiden! Thus, I can live and die with an unwearied heart knowing that your beauty will remain forever victorious even if the world is created a thousand times over.

A Dreamer Lost in Your Dream

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence

Go to top