Gunahon Ka Devta

All is Fair in Love and War!!! (Page 4)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

cb di i agree with your point ki bhauji ko kabhi pyaar nahi mila
but agar woh avi se aiseWink kisi rishte ki umeed karte thi toh shuru  mein maa ki tarah uska dhyaan kyu rakh rahi thi
jab bhi hum  bhauji ko baat karte hue dekhte hai hamhe yeh kabhi feel nahi hota ki woh actually avi ke baare mein kya sochti hai agar humein uske real feelings ke baare mein pata na hota

I agree...she vacilitates between two feelings...motherly or loverlike....but other times she is completely impassive....as I keep saying she is confused....she really doesn't know what she wants....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boydanno

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by danno

cb di i agree with your point ki bhauji ko kabhi pyaar nahi mila
but agar woh avi se aiseWink kisi rishte ki umeed karte thi toh shuru  mein maa ki tarah uska dhyaan kyu rakh rahi thi
jab bhi hum  bhauji ko baat karte hue dekhte hai hamhe yeh kabhi feel nahi hota ki woh actually avi ke baare mein kya sochti hai agar humein uske real feelings ke baare mein pata na hota

I agree...she vacilitates between two feelings...motherly or loverlike....but other times she is completely impassive....as I keep saying she is confused....she really doesn't know what she wants....
sahi bolte ho sahi balti ho
bhootni  bahuta connnn fusseeee hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

oh ok i said i wud ans later 

i came here but got busy with work..

shwetha ur comparisons abt these two characters is really amazing

very apt title all is fair in love and war.   

bt is it really all fair

from here we see its not fair for avita

bahuji thinks avdesh just belongs to her and as we have repeatedly said she doesnt understand  the respect she gets from avdesh as a mother  she only thinks of him as a lover  but here till we know her past lets give her benefit of doubt.. 
she is newlymarried  but widowed  never had a man or never known what love is and she turns to only surviving male in the house  which is avdesh. and both were torn from the tragedy which happened years ago. they bonded but from avdesh its respect and from bahuji its lust.

so she tries all tricks in her books to get rid of one other person who has taken away all attention from her. 

she thinks all is fair in love  but she is making mistaks after mistaks and we hv repeated in each and every thread this thing. bahuji in her jealousy and possesiveness and pride is making mistake after mistake bringing her to her doom.

abt rv as of now he has turned bit negative though i doubt he is negative person. as his senior cop said in ur mehawakansha means ambition u had done wrong. he wants to end avdesh rule. i doubt he had intention to really kill avdesh. his job was to reform him but something had pushed him to extremes and now he is rightly taking bahuji support to bring back his own honour.

how his role proceeds from now on has to be seen

thts my views

Thanks for commenting cb and yes you have also raised a lot of valid points here....Good one
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Shwetha,

Nice post.

Bhootni is definitely blinded....for someone who uses her mind, to the excess often, she is remarkably short sighted here!...Not to worry, she will soon see the error of her ways. So let her cause problems, throw spokes...whatever, Avita will come up strong and more in love. Everything will be a test of their fidility to each other and how they emerge stronger.

RV, well I said a lot about him in my post. So recap here, he is a decent guy...caught between the devil and the deep sea....so far, I am reserving judgement but his main aim is avdesh, he is using bhootni to get there...Arpita hold's no interest for him, at the moment. His guiding force is his vardi and his job as a police officer. When that changes, then he will become an negative character.

Hi Dreamy,
Thanks for reading and commenting your views here....@ Bold if you see today's precap for Monday's episode you will come to know that Arpita also has started to interest him...He is going to prove to her that her Gunahon ka Devta is actually a Devil for her and going to torture her to the core plus with big Punishments
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

heys guys
prashu said me she can't post in any thread because since there are guests in her home now...and then she have to get ready nd go to her frendz place..
she said she vil post her comments tomrw fr sure....

Thanks for letting me know Priya...I would wait for her view and comment on this
Wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year 2011
have a sparkling new year ahead
naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I think  now the Jagats wife turns out to be a lawyer or they can introduce Avi sister as a lawyer who will fight for Arpi in jail.

Now Avi will get to know by observing that Bhauji never wants Arpi in Avi life. He will slowly starts going away from her. His attitude towords Bhauji will change.

Avi performance was superb in 31st december episode. He is truly a mature star. What an emotion in his eyes and expression..Hats off Avdhesh. (Aashish Sharma)

RV in my opinion is good person and dutiful officer but also he opted for smartness this time. He is very focused in what he wants to do.
He is killing his emotions to arrest Arpi. He really admires her dutiful ness and her love towords Avdhesh. Thats why he did not tell her name in his statement. But leave alone the police departments this jealous and cunning Bhauji misused his statement against RV and manipulated him.  But i am sure RV will not harm Arpi as he has soft corner for her.

these are my thoughts about the GKD till now. If you think you could agree with me  press the like button.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Wishing you all GKD viewers a very happy new year 2011.

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
naina tumne precap nahi dekha kya
rv toh keh raha hai ki arpi ko jinda l;aash bana do woh arpi ka dukh avi ke chere pe dekhna chahta hai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index