Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

All is Fair in Love and War!!! (Page 2)

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

shwetha  i was going to tell dreamy abt mis spell it happend with me when i realised my spelling is wrong

and i-f has auto censor thing.

and on this point i want to ask u did u chk ur dotw.. we did post our views there.

i hv yet to digest few posts here and morning time is bit busy

Oh ok...And yes I was going through all the thoughts and analysis on DOTW topic I am going to post mine and a thank you post soon!!! I am sorry for this late because I was also overwhelmed with lab work for the past 2 days and thats why didn't show up on tuesday and wednesday written update discussions...

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
hmm ya i was also wondering where u were..

guess all of us do have our busy times..

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hmm ya i was also wondering where u were..

guess all of us do have our busy times..

Yeah actually I am traveling to Houston my Aunt's place for Pongal (Makar Sankaranti) for 10 days and I don't want to be overwhelmed after coming back and the semester will also begin then...CryCry so I am working hard nowConfused but I will post the comments and courtesy soon on DOTW
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Shwetha, have a fun and safe trip in Houston. Also, Happy early Pongal!!!!!!!!!
-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
your anaylsis is really superb shwetha di *big hug n a round of applause to u* :)
u have highlighted both the shades of their characters.. n i guess only time will tell us how n whether bhauji n RV will change or not!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
sidda even ur analysis n point of view is really good..well written n expressed!! :)
i agree to it completely..like i've stated earlier there are certain possibilities of RV changing his perspective..his outlook on Avdesh..but bhauji..is she gonna ever change...or will her lusty feelings itself cause her doom...only the time or CV's will be able to answer this!!!
all i hope now is that let Avita bond grow stronger n stronger n hope their lives are changed n they'll be able to lead a brigh happy life  in future!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyshwetha85Sidda8

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Shwetha, have a fun and safe trip in Houston. Also, Happy early Pongal!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Sidda!!! Happy Pongal to you too dear in advance!!! I have written my viewpoint in DOTW please do read it....Big smile
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Sia, I also hope Avita has a happy future. It hard to believe that they have been married for only a month or so. Time is moving so slowly, and so much has happen during that period. Avita is definitly going to go through many more struggles but ultimately they will surpass all the challenges and prove their strong love for each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index