Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Wishing you all GKD viewers a very happy new year 2011.

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
naina tumne precap nahi dekha kya
rv toh keh raha hai ki arpi ko jinda l;aash bana do woh arpi ka dukh avi ke chere pe dekhna chahta hai
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Precap tho dekha hai. aap agle episode dekho, hame lagtha hai ki wo Arpi ko kuch nahi karega,  bas ek aisa naatak karega jissee Avi toot jaaye, kyon ki wo bahut ache se jaantha hai ki Avi ka weak point Arpi hai.

Aur Shayad Arpi se baat bhi karega ki Avi ko bachane ka aur badalneka ekhi tarika hai, jo shaayad Arpi samajh sakthi hai.. par iska phayada again wo devil Bhauji le sakthi hai apne chamchoke saath.

Wo Avi ko Arpi aur RV ke baare main kuch anaab shanaab bol kar unke man main shak paida kar bhi sakthi hai...

lets wait and see
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shwetha….

Omg!! Shwetha…. You are fab writer…👏

Sidda….loved ur view..…😃

Im back with my views..

Perfect title dear "All is fair in love and war"

Indeed…its true now…

BJ ..wht to say abt her?? She has sort of spilt personality disorder ..she behaves sometimes like his mother and sometimes..yuucckk!!!!😡😡

Though I can understand her feelings when she came in Thakur Haveli as widow bride..

She must b shattered…but feelings tht she has for Avdhesh is not acceptable!!! If she had ever loved Avdhesh with pure heart , she would never interfere between Avita!! She would respect his feelings!! She has done all sorts of things to separate them but has failed ..

But now, she has gone too far!! Her jealousy and selfishness has taken over her and as CB Di said it vil take her to doom!!

RV…!!! Argghhh ..😡

He is good at heart but his fear abt losing his job and circumstances are forcing him to join hands with BJ..but still he is compromising with his values and his duty..

Nd now..torturing Arpita..he is going to far..

He is also key person who can spill the beans regarding BJ…

He is taking the war between him and avi on personal level..This will make their war very ugly!! Nd then shikha vil enter!!

Our dhagadham Avi vil b back!! Yayyy…

Thnks shwetha for the post dear!!😃😊😊

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prash_t

Shwetha'.

Omg!! Shwetha'. You are fab writer'👏

Sidda'.loved ur view..'😃

Im back with my views..

Perfect title dear "All is fair in love and war"

Indeed'its true now'

BJ ..wht to say abt her?? She has sort of spilt personality disorder ..she behaves sometimes like his mother and sometimes..yuucckk!!!!😡😡

Though I can understand her feelings when she came in Thakur Haveli as widow bride..

She must b shattered'but feelings tht she has for Avdhesh is not acceptable!!! If she had ever loved Avdhesh with pure heart , she would never interfere between Avita!! She would respect his feelings!! She has done all sorts of things to separate them but has failed ..

But now, she has gone too far!! Her jealousy and selfishness has taken over her and as CB Di said it vil take her to doom!!

RV'!!! Argghhh ..😡

He is good at heart but his fear abt losing his job and circumstances are forcing him to join hands with BJ..but still he is compromising with his values and his duty..

Nd now..torturing Arpita..he is going to far..

He is also key person who can spill the beans regarding BJ'

He is taking the war between him and avi on personal level..This will make their war very ugly!! Nd then shikha vil enter!!

Our dhagadham Avi vil b back!! Yayyy'

Thnks shwetha for the post dear!!😃😊😊

Thank you so much Prashu for reading and liking my post...And yes our Dhagardham Avi is going to be back from tomorrow's episode I cannot wait to see what is Avi's plan and how is he going to save Arpi from all this nonsense...And I also agree that RV is taking everything so personally that now he has also forgotten that Arpi is a woman and actually should not be given third degree punishments but now his only aim is to hurt the person Avi loves the most so that Avi makes mistakes against law and falls on RV's trap!!!!
PrashT thumbnail

Hiee Shwetha..

I think even Avi shld go RV's way..

if one person takes the war on personal level , even second one shld!!

though, he shld not torture any of RVs family members but still...this can help him to rescue arpi..!!
PrashT thumbnail
He shldnt go voilent way..since firstly there is not violence alwayz a solution nd secondly arpi gave him her pyaar ka vasta for not being voilent!!
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prash_t

He shldnt go voilent way..since firstly there is not violence alwayz a solution nd secondly arpi gave him her pyaar ka vasta for not being voilent!!

Yeah I agree with now that Avi should not make violence as his weapon atleast to keep up the word with Arpi...I don't want Avi to make mistakes either and fall into RV's trap...Sometimes I feel RV is fishing waiting for Avi to be caught in his net
PrashT thumbnail
He is waiting for tht opportunity!!...