Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hmm ya i was also wondering where u were..

guess all of us do have our busy times..

Yeah actually I am traveling to Houston my Aunt's place for Pongal (Makar Sankaranti) for 10 days and I don't want to be overwhelmed after coming back and the semester will also begin then...😭😭 so I am working hard now😕 but I will post the comments and courtesy soon on DOTW
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shwetha, have a fun and safe trip in Houston. Also, Happy early Pongal!!!!!!!!!
-sia- thumbnail
your anaylsis is really superb shwetha di *big hug n a round of applause to u* :)
u have highlighted both the shades of their characters.. n i guess only time will tell us how n whether bhauji n RV will change or not!!!
-sia- thumbnail
sidda even ur analysis n point of view is really good..well written n expressed!! :)
i agree to it completely..like i've stated earlier there are certain possibilities of RV changing his perspective..his outlook on Avdesh..but bhauji..is she gonna ever change...or will her lusty feelings itself cause her doom...only the time or CV's will be able to answer this!!!
all i hope now is that let Avita bond grow stronger n stronger n hope their lives are changed n they'll be able to lead a brigh happy life  in future!!
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Shwetha, have a fun and safe trip in Houston. Also, Happy early Pongal!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Sidda!!! Happy Pongal to you too dear in advance!!! I have written my viewpoint in DOTW please do read it....😃
Sidda8 thumbnail
Sia, I also hope Avita has a happy future. It hard to believe that they have been married for only a month or so. Time is moving so slowly, and so much has happen during that period. Avita is definitly going to go through many more struggles but ultimately they will surpass all the challenges and prove their strong love for each other.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Sia, I agree that only time will tell us if Bhauji will ever change. Lets just hope for the best.
-sia- thumbnail
so i'm back with few more views of mine...i liked this view of yours a lot "Bahuji never learns from her mistakes and this time again she did the same mistake of trusting RV who never had anything against Arpita and always wanted Avdesh. However, Bahuji thinks that RV will forget that part of story and will only try to save his name and fame and will never lose his name from the good  books of the entire police department "  bhauji doesn seem to be the one to learn from or look back into the pages of history..her mind is just occupied by the thought on how to seperate Avita..how to throw Arpita out of Haveli n Avdesh's heart..but sorry for her she doesn realise that all her schemes n thoughts are unsuccedable n unmaterialisable n she is non-futile in her attempts!!!
as for RV i dunno how he's going to turn out to be..like u said..since he's already under suspicion..being a true honest officer it hurts his pride n he too will go to any length to make sure Avi is gone forever!!! clash of two titans that's the way i sum it up!! 
-sia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Sia, I also hope Avita has a happy future. It hard to believe that they have been married for only a month or so. Time is moving so slowly, and so much has happen during that period. Avita is definitly going to go through many more struggles but ultimately they will surpass all the challenges and prove their strong love for each other.

yeah..agree with u..quite difficult to believe that only a month osr so has passed by in the serial but yet so much has happened n it looks quite real too!! guess that's the magic of GKD!! hoping gor the best n fingers crossed!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh ok i said i wud ans later 

i came here but got busy with work..

shwetha ur comparisons abt these two characters is really amazing

very apt title all is fair in love and war.   

bt is it really all fair

from here we see its not fair for avita

bahuji thinks avdesh just belongs to her and as we have repeatedly said she doesnt understand  the respect she gets from avdesh as a mother  she only thinks of him as a lover  but here till we know her past lets give her benefit of doubt.. 
she is newlymarried  but widowed  never had a man or never known what love is and she turns to only surviving male in the house  which is avdesh. and both were torn from the tragedy which happened years ago. they bonded but from avdesh its respect and from bahuji its lust.

so she tries all tricks in her books to get rid of one other person who has taken away all attention from her. 

she thinks all is fair in love  but she is making mistaks after mistaks and we hv repeated in each and every thread this thing. bahuji in her jealousy and possesiveness and pride is making mistake after mistake bringing her to her doom.

abt rv as of now he has turned bit negative though i doubt he is negative person. as his senior cop said in ur mehawakansha means ambition u had done wrong. he wants to end avdesh rule. i doubt he had intention to really kill avdesh. his job was to reform him but something had pushed him to extremes and now he is rightly taking bahuji support to bring back his own honour.

how his role proceeds from now on has to be seen

thts my views