India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

All is Fair in Love and War!!!

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."- Unknown

Oh!!! So true that the strings of the Violin remain forever even if the music stops and this holds so true for Bahuji and for RV. They might have changed their style of attacking a bit here and there but the strings of reprisal remains forever. ConfusedOuchOuch

All is Fair In Love:- BahujiShocked
Whenever I think of her the first thing that comes to my mind is that whether she was always like this or the circumstances have made her the way she is. Now when I think back she always showed a different kind of affection and care for Avdesh. She always ruled over him and he being having gratitude towards her always treated her words like that of God's and has portrayed her like his mother.She opened herself up that she loves Avdesh when she saw that there is someone else equally in love with him and can actually do anything for him. That Arpita even went against her own father for Avdesh. Bahuji couldn't stand a lot of things happening around her and she has always tried to lay a lot of obstacles for Arpita before marriage and after marriage but failed in some way or the other. Finally now she has got the opportunity in the form of RV's attempt to murder case and Arpita being the person who shot RV. Bahuji's retaliation has taken such a big shape that now she doesn't want to see Arpita in and around her and made a statement that she is going to see a new Photo of Arpita with string of flowers on it. Desperate Bahuji even went back to the jungle to find the gun and handed it to RV...Bahuji never learns from her mistakes and this time again she did the same mistake of trusting RV who never had anything against Arpita and always wanted Avdesh. However, Bahuji thinks that RV will forget that part of story and will only try to save his name and fame and will never lose his name from the good  books of the entire police department. Last but not the least bahuji does appreciate Arpita's Fearless deed of handling the gun to save Avdesh but at the same time thinks this is a trump card given to her by Arpita herself.

"If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with..."- Unknown Star

All is Fair in War:- RVStern SmileConfused
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.--Margaret Thatcher

And yes this what exactly RV plans to do in the future.D'oh His entry made every one of us feel that he is the good side of the coin in terms of law and order. But now suddenly it feels as if Avdesh's arrest has become a pride statement for RV and wants to finish and wrap up with this case as soon as he can. In the jungle he went all by himself to find Avdesh and Arpita and after being gunned and hit by Arpita he still changed his statement with other police and is thinking of finishing off the rule of Avdesh and will hoist the flag of his name. He has taken everything happening in the most negative way. One one side he has shacked hands with Bahuji to arrest Arpita and on the other side is going to create the most deathly and dangerous hole for Avdesh. He is going to fight this battle twice to win it by back stabbing Bahuji and who knows might even use this secret that bahuji is majorly responsible for Arpita's arrest somewhere to create more chaos and anarchy....For RV everything is fair in this war and he would go to any extent to get what he wants...He now seems to have pressure from the commissioner and from his soul that he should wind up things fast otherwise its a black mark on him..He has started this game with Arpita and now will move on to get Avdesh...He has agreed to Bahuji's plan who happens to be one of the few names on his enmity list of Lallanpur just  to maintain his reputation, honesty and nobility.. RV certainly seems to be taking a bad transformation and this might lead to a lot of things. RV has now entered his name in the villainous column and to save his pride and honor especially in front of the police department he would do anything meaning anything. Dead

My take on the future of these two unique characters....Evil Smile
Arpita will be arrested--bahuji to be happy but Avi will run after to save her--bahuji will try to stop him by saying his life will also be in danger--Avi and Bahuji will have difference of opinion and misunderstandings--RV to plot against Avi soon and will land up being the crucial part of revealing bahuji's true plans....

Thank you for reading my thoughts and views...If you guys enjoyed reading and liked my post please don't forget to hit the LIKE button.

ShwethaSmile

Edited by shwetha85 - 30 December 2010 at 7:56pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boykomalSinghsanamrahmancoolguy3gnitikaSuhana6-sia-chistaSidda8chatterbox-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Great Anaylsis, Shwetha. Indeed for someone who possesses an eros love for another, all is fair, all is gain. I think it was circumstance and the amount of tragedies that Bhauji faced that had made her into the person she has now become. Imagine a girl that has been newly wedded and has so many dreams for her new lifestyle. Then imagine her losing everything, her husband, her father-in-law, getting a paralysed mother-in-law and a young brother-in-law to look after. She had no one to care or look after her. This is the worst misery that a woman can suffer, to become a widow before entering her new home. Her new life was expected to be full of happiness and hope and instead she receive a new life of pain and suffering. At that moment, she could not think of revenge for the people that had brought her to this end. The only support that she recieved and the reason for her existance was Avdesh. Like her, he had also lost his family and he had to look up to his bhauji for support and affection. This is how both Avi and Bhauji had bonded. Their connection had grown and strengthen as years passed. Thus, Bhauji feels it is unbearable and wrong that Arpita is coming between her and Avi. For all these years, she had Avi for herself, and then Arpita comes like wind and snatches away Avi's heart. Bhauji is not able to comprehend how such a young girl, in such short time, can possibly gain and attain Avi's attention interest, and affection. She has been building her bond with Avi for years, and then Arpi only needs a few days to create a strong and deeper bond with Avi. To Bhauji, this act of Arpita is wrong and thus she is willing to do anything to right this wrong. Bhauji had soon realized after many failed attempts that the best way to get rid of Arpi, is to send her to prison and separate Avita. She believes that Avita's love will fly away as easily and quickly as it came. But she is underestimated the true deep and power of love. She does have love for Avi but she does not love him the same way that Avi and Arpi love each other. Her love is not a strong, pure,and sincere as the Avita love.

For RV, all is fair when a war had erupted. He is battling a great war with Avi and he had to side with Bhauji to receive support and assistance because the police force was going against him. In order, to attain his position and respect as an officer, he reluctantly agreed to Bhauji's plan of arresting Arpita. But Arpita is not his true focus, RV is waiting for the time to strike against Bhauji and Avi, much like Bhauji's style of hitting two birds with one stone. He is going to be patient and follow her instructions, but when the time comes, RV is going to stab Bhauji's back very deeply that it is going to be hard for her to stand up. RV will go to all extents to maintain his prestige and punish Avi as well. He is much wiser than Bhauji and he is waiting for his chance, just like a predator waiting for the prey to show its hiding spot.

Edited by Sidda8 - 30 December 2010 at 8:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boygnitikashwetha85-sia-yoga23priya-Prashu-chatterbox

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Great Anaylsis, Shwetha. Indeed for someone who possesses an eros love for another, all is fair, all is gain. I think it was circumstance and the amount of tragedies that Bhauji faced that had made her into the person she has now become. Imagine a girl that has been newly wedded and has so many dreams for her new lifestyle. Then imagine her losing everything, her husband, her father-in-law, getting a paralysed mother-in-law and a young brother-in-law to look after. She had no one to care or look after her. This is the worst misery that a woman can suffer, to become a widow before entering her new home. He new life was expected to be full of happiness and hope and instead she receive a new life of pain and suffering. At that moment, she could not think of revenge for the people that had brought her to this end. The only support that she recieved and the reason for her existance was Avdesh. Like her, he had also lost his family and he had to look up to his bhauji for support and affection. This is how both Avi and Bhauji had bonded. Their connection had grown and strengthen as years passed. Thus, Bhauji feels it is unbearable and wrong that Arpita is coming between her and Avi. For all these years, she had Avi for herself, and then Arpita comes like wind and snatches away Avi's heart. Bhauji is not able to comprehend how such a young girl, in such short time, can possibly gain and attain Avi's attention interest, and affection. She has been building her bond with Avi for years, and then Arpi only needs a few days to create a strong and deeper bond with Avi. To Bhauji, this act of Arpita is wrong and thus she is willing to do anything to right this wrong. Bhauji had soon realized after many failed attempts that the best way to get rid of Arpi, is to send her to prison and separate Avita. She believes that Avita's love will fly away as easily and quickly as it came. But she is underestimated the true deep and power of love. She does have love for Avi but she does not love him the same way that Avi and Arpi love each other. Her love is not a strong, pure,and sincere as the Avita love.

For RV, all is fair when a war had erupted. He is battling a great war with Avi and he had to side with Bhauji to receive support and assistance because the police force was going against him. In order, to attain his position and respect as an officer, he reluctantly agreed to Bhauji's plan of arresting Arpita. But Arpita is not his true focus, RV is waiting for the time to strike against Bhauji and Avi, much like Bhauji's style of hitting two birds with one stone. He is going to be patient and follow her instructions, but when the time comes, RV is going to stab Bhauji's back very deeply that it is going to be hard for her to stand up. RV will go to all extents to maintain his prestige and punish Avi as well. He is much wiser than Bhauji and he is waiting for his chance, just like a predator waiting for the prey to show its hiding spot.

Thanks for reading and liking my analysis Sidda. @ Bold Sometimes I think Bahuji has something to do with whatever happened in the past...She seems suspicious at times and may be who knows she was directly or indirectly a part of that incident..She seems to have a whole lot of secrets hidden in that basement of the haveli and in her heart. About RV yes like I said in my post his main target is not arpita but avdesh and arpita has now become a media a mode of getting to avdesh....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Shwetha, I agree with you. Maybe she did not  want to marry Avi's bro and had planned to interrupt the wedding with something but something else happened and it was to late to save anyone. But I don't think she was ready to take over the responsibility of an entire household and an adolescent child.

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
wonderful siddha and shwetha.

yes shwetha if we mis spell ur name then star comes in btwn

i wud comment on it later

u hv shown two sides of  a coin here

beautiful work again  shwetha

shwetha85

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Shwetha, I agree with you. Maybe she did not  want to marry Avi's bro and had planned to interrupt the wedding with something but something else happened and it was to late to save anyone. But I don't think she was ready to take over the responsibility of an entire household and an adolescent child.

Yes Sidda I agree on that part of the story!!!! But now she is enjoying this power and may be not regretting anything that happened in the past!!!!
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

wonderful siddha and shwetha.

yes shwetha if we mis spell ur name then star comes in btwn

i wud comment on it later

u hv shown two sides of  a coin here

beautiful work again  shwetha

Thank you CB for liking my analysis...and yes same thing dreamy was mentioning yesterday night about my spelling..Embarrassed Take you time to comment on it...Smile
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
shwetha  i was going to tell dreamy abt mis spell it happend with me when i realised my spelling is wrong

and i-f has auto censor thing.

and on this point i want to ask u did u chk ur dotw.. we did post our views there.

i hv yet to digest few posts here and morning time is bit busy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index