Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

jay soni comedy circus-link added updated (Page 2)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for sharing...

jay needs to improve a lot... he has a long way to go....Confused  Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol--sree--

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Dont know what to say, the director of SGP deserve a huge applause  to get the performances out of Jay in SGP , as he was very weak in this, and this kind of act is not his cup of tea, I was quite disappointed and couldnt bare it. No offence to Jay,s fan as he is fantastic in SGP , its just  that stand up comedy act is quite difficult you have to have the sharpness and timing is the key which was missing completely.

sheema di...very true....jay needs to improve a lot...
standup and acting is very very different...
even other people who are actors struggle a lot...

people like VIP, krushna and others are professionals in this and has been doing this for years now...and they are very talented i must say...but underrated....

sweetymoliViews

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Jay Got 15 number not bad..20 mein 15...................but jay ko or try k jarurat hai.........because he is very new actor...........so thora try karegi to ho jayegi.............Smile

sweetymol--sree--

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Dont know what to say, the director of SGP deserve a huge applause  to get the performances out of Jay in SGP , as he was very weak in this, and this kind of act is not his cup of tea, I was quite disappointed and couldnt bare it. No offence to Jay,s fan as he is fantastic in SGP , its just  that stand up comedy act is quite difficult you have to have the sharpness and timing is the key which was missing completely.
from his 1st performance ,i think jay has improved a lot.....hope he wil get it even better in the coming episodes.....i think acting and performing mimicry comedy live on stage is totally different....itzzz just his second episode ,4 me he has done quite a good job........but i never liked this program....but this season i will definitely watch for jay
i agree with u venture...director of SGP  really desreve applause for putting up such a great show&...getting performance out of each and every character starting from suhaana,ishaan to meethi and meena.....infact i belive the pepole  behind the screen are much more deserving the credit than onscreen...specially the scrip writers of the show r just doing an awesome job.

Edited by sweetymol - 02 January 2011 at 5:31am

Go to top