Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Did I whisk your heart away?...Part3 Pg10 01/29/11 (Page 8)

NiksAngel Senior Member
NiksAngel
NiksAngel

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Nice FF....pls PM me whn updated.....!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

repercussion

Rapunzzel Goldie
Rapunzzel
Rapunzzel

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
just read u r ff , luved it..........
do pm me when u update..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

repercussion

repercussion Senior Member
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

Heeeeyyyyyyyyyy woooooooowwwwwwwwww That was an awesomeeee parttttt,Thanks for reading it and appreciating it as well! sorry cudnt reply b4 was reallyyyybusyyy s read both the parts togedrrr...Awww...that's perfectly fine...Busy= Life lol!
amazzingggg ur story is beautiful nd ur a wonderful wonderful writer...Awww (again lol) Thanks a lot! The same goes for you as well!
nd wooooowwwww finalllllyyyyyy armaaan saw riddhima i think nd he reallly is mesmerized...Hmmm...that's for you to find out...woooooowwwww cant wait 4 him to falll in luvvvvv....Me either but let's await their destinies!
awesome going nd mr modi likes riddhima omg cant wait to c the story proceeding
and thankuuu for the pm My pleasure!
and plzzzz doooo continuee sooooooooooooooooon yaaaaaaaaaaar Hug I have a week off next week...planning to update atleast 2-3 parts then to make up for the delays!
Wid lotsss ov luvvvv...Love you too! Have a nice day!
rida
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_rashmi

just read u r ff , luved it.......... Thanks a lot for the appreciation!
do pm me when u update..........Sure thing...just add me to ur friend list! Have a nice day!
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiksAngel

Nice FF....pls PM me whn updated.....! Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it! Sure thing...just add me to your friend list! Have a nice day!

repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kweetrockstar

wow
this is just amazingly beautiful... Thanks a lot for the apprecition! Glad you liked it!
n awesome too
love it too much...it's gonna get better soon...this is the introductory stuff that builds up the plot!
Riddhima n Abhi, together, sounds interesting, God knows whats up next, God & Me lol!
n then Armaan Shanky n Smriti, nice one, IKR....out of blue..I went for this trio...I have hardly ever seen them paired up together on IF!
wow, Armaan's giftm hayye, dad, kahaan ho aap, just look at these gifts, lol, Ya...Armaan's got all the luck dude!
n tht girl, i seriously hope its Riddhima, wudnt want anyone else, I'm sure I wouldn't disappoint you...but just to let you know..I haven't introduced two other females yet!lol Nah...i'm nt that mean!
thanks for the pm, n update soon..Sure thing...next week= updateS week! Have a nice day, Pooja!

love
pooja
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon
Glad you like it! Have a nice day!

love
Riddss
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Hey there! How are we? As promised, I'd be updating quite a many parts starting Tuesday. For now...savor the teaser! The teaser does not necessarily or better, truly represent the next part in its entirety or the upcoming parts for that matter....but something's good to devour while I cook the seven course meal, eh? Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The baby kicked....he just...OMG...Nikki!"

"He did? Awww....lemme feel it too..." said an excited Nikki while Riddhima shook her head giggling, her eyes ebullient with joy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahem-Ahem....This is for you, Riddhima"' he whispered huskily.

"I love you, Riddhima.........."

"I love you too, Armaan....I don't love himanymore..." she replied sensuously licking the chocolate dripping along the edge of her lips.

"Ethereal beauty.....she's gorgeous....." Armaan whispered to himself while staring at the photograph, sprawled lazily across his bed.

"Forget her, Armaan....."

" You may, now, kiss the bride...."

So, any predictions, comments, expectations or ideas (I'd be honored to reflect your imaginations here and there in the next couple of parts).... More than eager to read your opinion of the teaser a.k.a precap a.k.a promo...ya you get it right? PM service only to friends on the list for the teaser!

Edited by repercussion - 23 January 2011 at 2:23am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pluksswarobi1MaanGeetkiSimmiADITI.SHARMA_03Stupidcupid1234DreamerRealityAltairamansibhartidhruvikaluvsKSGfri42911AR_LOVERmalluangelFleetingWishes.

Go to top