Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Did I whisk your heart away?...Part3 Pg10 01/29/11 (Page 7)

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
dedn... i like your writing style, totally didnt think abhi would be the dude...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

repercussionAbhiNikiLuver

AbhiNikiLuver IF-Dazzler
AbhiNikiLuver
AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
No! Pls dont tell me Abhi is in love with Riddhima! I hate when that happens! Cuz then like Nikki is kind of the "second one", you know? Urrgghhhh.. anyways, nice ff :)

Pls add me to the pm list!

Sheena :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

repercussion

repercussion Senior Member
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinnarik

kya yaar??
mujhe bhul gayye??
i was so waiting to read aur no PMCryCry Swear to god...I had checked ur name on the the pms I sent to people on my friend list...but I'm really sorry for not being able to reach you. Kaan pakad ke sorry!
well anywyz coming to d update
loved it!! and armaan toh uff kya kahe??
wen it cumz to him words fall short!!
and abhimanyu luvz ridzzi??? nooooo...Didn't I say he's the best suitor on earth and he loves her...don't they make a cute couple?lol
hayye yeh kya ho raha hain *meenakumari style*LOLAwwww...don't worry there's others who would only love to join u in ur protest lol!
i just hope AR meet soon n m0odi beech se hatte!!I'll let u find that out on ur own as the story unfolds!Cupid is dumb when it comes to shooting his love-arrows!pata nai kahan kisko lag jaye lol? Cupid 
well, plz do update soon
and do PM me!! iss baar matt bhulnaCryI'll make sure that the first pm after the next update
is sent to you! sorry abt it again!
l
ove... Hugs And Kisses
-kinnari

DreamerReality

repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

No! Pls dont tell me Abhi is in love with Riddhima! I hate when that happens!Ya, me too but Abhi is awesome, isn't he...we love him! Cuz then like Nikki is kind of the "second one", you know? THE SECOND FIDDLE...u mean lol...don't worry Nikki wouldn't have to compromise in this ff.Urrgghhhh.. anyways, nice ff :)lol...glad to know you liked it at the end of the day. thnx for taking out time form ur schedule to encourage me. Have a nice day and abt th epm...sure thing!

Pls add me to the pm list!

Sheena :)
Hey there, Sheena! To be honest, I found this comment of yours very interesting...so I looked up your posts and started following ur ff "Another Chance ofr us". Infact, until now I was so stubborn about not reading AN ffs...that nothing on earth would make me read one. But this simple comment made me wonder how good a writer u'd be! Maybe...u won't realize it even if u read the lines above a couple of times! The monologue u had with urselves...trying to convince urself more about the fact that Abhi loves Riddhima lol! You are my resolve-breaker...I have finally started reading AN stuff too lol!

AbhiNikiLuver

repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malluangel

dedn... i like your writing style, totally didnt think abhi would be the dude...

lol...ya....the chances of Abhi-Riddhima seem so bleak..no one believes it! Thnx a lot for appreciating my writing, especially stmg like that coming from an amazing writer like you is a big pat on my back! btw....what's dedn... curiosity lol! Have a nice day!

AbhiNikiLuver

kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz
kweetrockstar
kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
wow
this is just amazingly beautiful
n awesome too
love it too much
Riddhima n Abhi, together, sounds interesting, God knows whats up next,
n then Armaan Shanky n Smriti, nice one,
wow, Armaan's giftm hayye, dad, kahaan ho aap, just look at these gifts, lol,
n tht girl, i seriously hope its Riddhima, wudnt want anyone else,
thanks for the pm, n update soon

love
pooja

Edited by kweetrockstar - 12 January 2011 at 11:44pm

repercussion

AbhiNikiLuver IF-Dazzler
AbhiNikiLuver
AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by repercussion

Hey there, Sheena! To be honest, I found this comment of yours very interesting...so I looked up your posts and started following ur ff "Another Chance ofr us". Infact, until now I was so stubborn about not reading AN ffs...that nothing on earth would make me read one. But this simple comment made me wonder how good a writer u'd be! Maybe...u won't realize it even if u read the lines above a couple of times! The monologue u had with urselves...trying to convince urself more about the fact that Abhi loves Riddhima lol! You are my resolve-breaker...I have finally started reading AN stuff too lol!
      Hey, I was just checking to se if you updated, and I saw you replied to my comment. :)
Yes, my pet peeve is Nikki being "the second fiddle", as you put it. In the show it just felt like Nikki was so.... i dont know, new to the feeling, i guess; and Abhi had been through so much... it just didn't feel right to me... But i guess thats how love is, isnt it? You fall in love not looking at the person's past, just for who they are. I guess thats what matters the most. :)
         And haha, Im glad you have started reading AN too... they are a wonderful couple, just like the rest. And yes, I have writen a lot of ff's, but I just dont get time to write. There are such wonderful concepts to be explored, but so much less time. Lol, sometimes I laugh at myself and ask," What am I doing? I already have so many ff's going on." But I cant stop myself. :)

Pls do update soon! Lots of confusion going on in my head lol! And can I know your name?

Sheena <3

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss

repercussion