Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Did I whisk your heart away?...Part3 Pg10 01/29/11 (Page 12)

repercussion Senior Member
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_rashmi

awesome update
get well sooon
thanks for the pmSmile

Thanks a ton Rashmi! And thanks, again for ur good wishes...it's friends like you who inspire me and I'm grateful to IF for having met ya'all! About the pm...the pleasure's all mine...Have a great day and pls update ur ff...I'm dying to hear what Riddhima's gonna do once she gets to Mumbai!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapunzzel

repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pluks

okay so i read this part and yep, it couldnt be better!!!Awww...Thanks a lot! Your appreciation gave me the first smile of the day when I was all sick and sad in bed lol! Soory I couldn't reply though!

i liked that movie scene.. men will be men :D :D Ya, baby...men would be the bas***ds they are and with time...we have gotten the talent of taming them under our belt lol!

and the entire meeting of the gang thing.. gosh, yu r so perfect with the details.. specially muskaan's two synonym description!! that cracked me up :D :P :D Lol...I just had to put them together...adjectives fall short when it comes to her...cudn't help the juxtaposition! Althoguh...I'm sure I'm not worthy of ur compliments...it sure makes my day!

okaay!! so abhi likes ridz n armaan is with nikki!! Okay...I'm sorry to break it you...don't beat me up...don't bully me...but it's Sid and Nikki...yikes...okay what are you gonna do to me lol?
when are yu going to swap the pair??Ooooooh....that shalt be done soon lol!

and im sure something is up with the rockfeller thing!! :P I'll leave it for you to fiand that out!

so looking forward to the next part!! im sure yu gonna rock with those parts like yu did with these three..

about the teaser, yeah not much of it was revealed but hey, im sure its an awesome heads up for the next part!!
God...that makes me nervous as well..now I gota think of stmg soon for the next part lol! Have a great day!
thanks for the update and pm =)
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
lol i wana know ur name yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar lol haan taaki apne update mein mujhe badnaam kardiya lol!

cumng 2 da partttttttt
ms ur brain is absolutely fine and rokng, the part was aaaaaaaaawwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee roking greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt8888888888 Awww....thnx...all those adjectives have been such boosters! Go deep down in my heart!
lol ur just a beautiful beautlful writer
amazing nd omg i was laughing so badly at muski nd rahul nd the gang I though I had actually messed up with tht part...but great to know it didn't come out that bad! omggggggggggggggggggg that was sooooooooooooooo guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddd jus luv the gang bondinggg they roooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk togedr i mis the gang scenes so much now thnks 2 u it surely was a treat Yup all the banter was missed heartily...I hope we all find such friends to support us through life!
nd wel there is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much suspense in ur story nd i guesssssssssss muski iz da common factor in between
ndddddddddddd Sid and niki  abhi nd ridz lol certainly there s sumfng cookng in ur mind my jamez boooooooooooonddd I was taking a great risk with the paring of Sid and Nikki...guess it wasn't dreadful cuz they have been loved as the ultimate Remix couple! But I know that takes up ur expectations several notches up intot he air and I hope I'd fair well with'em!
nd thnkuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 4 ur reply da pm im glad u replied and now um eagerly waitng 4 shilpa to enterrrrr da story therez so much to unfoldddddddd...That'd be the turning point..I'm just as eager to write it out!
nd ridz going on a date wid abhi hmmmmmmmmm

interestng superb minblownggggggggggggggggggggg Thnx muchos, dear!

continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee very sooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn sooooooooooooooner than u THINK lol Yikes...messed up with that but on the other hand...I wrote a one-shot and strted another ff...I'm although missing ur cheery comments a lot! Hope you'd be bck soon!

take careeeeeeeeeeee
luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv u alooooooooooooooooooooot Loads of love from hereto! Have a great day!
nd thnkuuuuuuuuuuuu 4 da pm
Rida

repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ADITI3310_AR

hi......
the part was really fantabulous!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up
ofcourse i expected much more,but never mind that hope u'll update a longer next time........about this one....it was really great as i mentioned li'll short but really worth the wait......Clap
update soon next time
bye,take care
Smile

Thank you, dear! Ya I know...I fell short of expectations with this one...but the next three parts would take you on a roller coaster ride! Meanwhile...checkout...some other stuff I posted including a one shot and another ff! I'll be bck soon with the twists! Have a great day and thnx for ur honest opinion!
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

Omg finaly tulippp u kikstart it il ad the turbo nos in it lol jaldi se update kardijiyo wrna im gna um wait wrna um gna ya im gna iritate u like hel cnt kil u warna update kaun dega hehehe
luv u
ridaaa =D =D =D

Hey...yup...the roller coast ride starts here and it'll take some time to cool off...but hey...wheer are we disappearing...buried in work? but it's good to know ur still updating BTLOO!
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

Heyyyy updateee soooooon! :P

I'm sorry abt the delay....will be bck soon...just got into updating a new ff! Hop u wud check that out...Have a great day!
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rising_angel

nice ffs..add me to ur PM list

Thnx a ton, dear! Sure...I justs sent u a friend request ...just add me to ur list! And enjoy the day ahead!
Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
awesome ff!! do pm me :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

repercussion

Go to top