Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Did I whisk your heart away?...Part3 Pg10 01/29/11 (Page 10)

repercussion Senior Member
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Part 3 - Behind the scenes...of truth, of veracities!

Date: Another one of those Fridays, three years ago.

Time- A month before Armaan found his brand new car waiting at his doorstep.

Location- Nikki's Bedroom.

Oooh. Aaaah! Slow'. Slower there, you naughty boy

What's with men and nudity, hmmm?

Particularly, Breasts'.How can they be so interesting? Every second person in the world has them.Your mother has them and you have probably seen them thousands of times and yet they remain interesting to you. Uh'uhmmm'HOW?

You won't understand. You aren't a guy but let me tell you what's so interesting about them. She smiled.

Lemme have a look at'em. She chuckled as he advanced towards her with a naughty grin.

He peeked into the satin sheets that were wrapped around her as she moaned.

"Stop it, Armaan!"

"Oh yeah, you kept me waiting for so long, ab yehi tumhari punishment hai."

"Ouch! Stop being so aggressive, Armaan. You know girls like guys who are tender."

"W*F?" uttered Armaan puzzled at her statement.

"I meant cant't you be a little more calm???"

"Armaan, stop it now'.." Nikki moaned.

"Oh come on Nikki'Give in now!"

He dug his fingers harder into her sides as she giggled louder and well, kept giggling until

"OUCH!!!!!! What was that for, Muskaan?" Armaan looked up at an annoyed Muskaan, who just snapped the back of Armaan's head with her fingers.

"Oye khotton, can't you like stop now'Go get a room!"

"Atleast mujhe toh sukoon se dekhne do. Hayye, mera Hugh Grant!"

"Muskaan, YOU'RE COMMITTED!!!" Rahul muttered annoyed.

"Toh? You are my reality'He's my dream...my knight in shining armor, the guy every girl wants...woh mere subah ka sapna hai aur tu jagti hui aankh ko dikhne wali daravni haqqekat."

"Uh-oh!" muttered both Armaan and Nikki with an amused expression.

"Gayi bhens paani mein!" mumbled Sid and Amit under their breaths rather nonchalantly and the rest was history'or rather background scores.

"Seriously, Nikki'ab yeh zulm mat dha hum abla'ummm'mardo par'get Avatar on man'.!!!" said the guys melodramatically with their hands on their heads.

"W*H? What are you guys, kids with lollipops stuck in their heads? "Avatar laga do'" she mimicked Sid and Armaan. "Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz!"

"Ahem-Ahem'mouths you meant?" Armaan remarked.

"NO! Heads, I meant'heads for boys and girls are a little sophisticated, enough to stick'em in their mouths!"

"Nikki...shhhhhh!" Amit looked around with his index finger on his lips, "Can't you be a little PG-13? Tu raat ke andhere mein apne boyfriend ke saath jo karti hai hame mat suna!" he quipped as Sid's ears turned a crimson red.

"Youuuuuu.... Shut up! Ughh'such perverts!!!"'Nikki stomped off enraged at her mates' gutterbrain-ness.

The guys hi-fived each other and took off the said "Notting Hill" off the DVD player replacing it with Avatar while they put on their 3-D glasses, excited like a bunch of 3-year olds on a merry-go-round. Nikki finally got off the couch, it was a "Mission Accomplished!"

"Yo! What did she say'?" asked Armaan with an impish glint in his eyes. He snickered as Shubhanker and Amit's voice reverberated in the house'. "Lolli.....p**is!!!"The guys laughed their hearts out at Nikki's disgusted face

"Siddddddddddddd?"...Armaan and Amit questioned mischeviously, loud enough for Nikki to hear them.

"Oh shut up people!" Nikki screamed at the top of her lungs.

The guys laughed their hearts out at Nikki's disgusted face everytime they mentiond that particular sexual innuendo.

Keerti shook her head looking at her clique'Two playing guerrilla warfare around the room- Muskaan & Rahul.

"Oye tu dekh Rahul'.apni yeh chappar-chappar band kar ab' nai toh main'." she took off her slipper aiming them at Rahul.

"Nahin to kya haan'. Jaa jaa tujh jaisi naa station ke bhaar bikti hai humaare Punjab mein" Rahul snapeed back at her.

"Teri toh'.

Keerti jerked as the cutlery went flying away into the air. Shaking her head with a lopsided grin on her face, she, then, shifted her focus at an infuriated Nikki, muttering in the kitchen about her unfortunate luck to have found a bunch of jerks for friends while laying dinner on the table. The boys- Armaan, Amit, Shubhanker and Sid glued to the new LED at Nikki's place, courtesy Shashank uncle, like they were the long, creamy, sexy legs of America's Next Supermodel. And she admiring the crazy clique she landed into on the first day of college, three years ago.

-----------------****------------------****------------------*****-----------------

" Oh main nikla'.oh gaddi leke'oh raste pe'oh sadak pe'ik mod aaya..mein utheeeeeeee'. TERI MAA KIIIIIIIII' dikhta nahin hai kyaaaaaaaa'.????

Muskaan was skipping a while ago blasting music on her ipod when she landed onto the floor of the boy's room!!!

"Come again???" The Guy who had ran into the wild savage questioned while fixing his headphones that had fallen out during the sudden interaction. (Writer's note: I know wild savage is redundant'but I believe we need two synonyms next to each other to describe Muskaan!)

" I said What the F**K was that all about?" Muskaan said poking his chest and glaring at him simultaneously.

"Yo'watch out! You were the one who was skipping around the boys' bathroom!Jungli billi"

"Hawww! Babaji'menu maaf kardo'jo iss jese chuchandar ki subaah subaah shakal  dekh li!" Muskaan snapped as she picked up her bag and stuffed her iPod into it.

"Oye'teri'yeh ki jagaah hai?" Muskaan asked inquisitively, with a sudden excitement spurting out of her chocolate brown eyes.

"Toilet hai...boys ka...dikhta nahin hai kya? Now get out of here!"

"Tum saalon ke washrooms mein itne saare wash-basins aur humare'..eeeeeeeekkkkkssssssss'." Muskaan fled out of the bathroom as realization hit her, crashing into a flustered Amit who toppled over a wide-eyed Armaan who pulled down a puzzled Sid who dragged along Nikki, while in the middle of a kiss with him...all ending up on the floor.

Rahul walked out of the bathroom grinning at the antics of the girl he had crashed into a few minutes ago and looked at the toppled over human mess with the same girl on the top again'." Oye what's going on?"

"Ahem-Ahem...Keerti..yeh mere dost hai'ummm jo iss samay zameen pe"' Shubhanker threw a questioning glance at the guys...."ummm....pocha laga rahe hain???" he said while trying to makes sense out of the situation.

And that was how the desi gang had met up in college. Crazy indeed, they were a close-knit clique at that!

----------------****------------------****-----------------****--------------------

Date : Friday, October the 13th, three years ago.

Time: A little while after the Abhi-Riddhima encounter.

"Oh and Riddhima'.I love you!" His voice filled with utmost honesty reverberated in her ears. She stood frozen at the doorway as Abhimanyu's car faded away into the dark of the night.

"Oye...Anji if you're so obsessed with his masculinity'why don't you give this relationship a shot?" Riddhima jerked out of her thoughts as she heard the girls talking in the kitchen.

"Shut up, Muski! We come from two different worlds and we can't be together. That's the end of it!"

"Jaane de na yaar, Anji is gonna end up being a spinster, "Crazy Cat Sugar-Mama" in a couple of years '."

"Atleast I date men unlike Ridz! Ouch!!!" Anjali exclaimed as a pillow smacked her face.

The girls sighed. It was an issue under the wraps already. If Anji was stubborn, Riddhima was ineffable.

"Soch le Anj'Atul jaise bande har roj aasman se utar ke zameen pe nahi aate!"

"Jeez'guys'what's going on'mind explaining?"

Four hours later...

The conversation the girls were having about Anji giving Atul a shot a while ago re-played in Riddhima's mind , only with Abhimanyu in perspective this time, while the girls chatted away into the night. She could identify with it but was unable to reach a decision.

Her heart skipped a beat as Abhi's voice echoed in her ears " And I love you, Riddhima!" She smiled and laid down on her bed while Anjali and Sapna enquired about Muskaan's boyfriend, Rahul.

Muskaan had recently transferred to the girls' university and had gelled well with them. In fact, she had become an intimate part of their group and was privy to all their girly secrets too. She was telling the girls about her life back home, her friends, her classes and Rahul. The girls oohed and aahed oblivious to what Riddhima's brain was upto.

"Ahem-Ahem'.Guys there's something you need to know!" Riddhima declared as she started narrating the events of the day'

"You mean Abbbbhi-man-yu'Mmmm-odi? The guy...'"

"The guy on this month's Forbes magazine's edition...YES!...for the last time, Yes!"

"Ridzi'I think you should give it a shot. I mean' ek baar usse mil, baat kar, aise chance roz roz nahi milte." Anjali advised. Although she was sassy, her mature and candid behaviour was much appreciated by her friends. She held the reins high but kept the girls safe from any unwanted intrusion too.

"Haan, man'I think you should give it a chance'you never know what's in store for you!"Sapna said with an assuring nod. She was a typical optimistic female who often dealt with the emotional problems, the guy problems,the evil- witches- of- the -college problems, the why-I-want-to-skip-gym-this-week problems and wardrobe issues the girls had. Sapna was often the matriarch, the mother-figure for the group, who would keep the girls up-right for daily schedules. She was particularly, the group's conscience.

"And he sounds pretty much in love with you'he's a total stud'!" Muskaan gave her assent. She was the wild, adventurous, eccentric part of the group that loosened their strings to go out and have fun and the religious part of the group who would get the girls in touch with spirituality, festivities, mischief and behind-the scenes dramas.

"Toh kal we are going on a shopping spree to find me a perfect outfit for a night out with'" Riddhima concluded. She was at times the kid the girls nurtured and the shy person in the group who worked behind the wraps to keep the group intact, the Pacifier and the one who worked around the clock on the clique's problems- assignments, projects, tests and covering up the glitches in their lives.

"Your to-be the love of your life'" Muskaan completed, winking at Ridzi as she blushed hard.

------------------****-----------------****-----------------****-------------------

"Guys, do I look okay?" Riddhima gulped nervously waiting for her girlfriends' reaction.

"Okkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyyyy????'you look gorgeous'stunning, man!"

"Somebody looks sexy!" Anjali winked at Riddhima, fixing some loose strands of her hair.

"And somebody is gonna be mesmerized'.awww'Look at our lil girl, there!" Muskaan added with tears of satisfaction in her eyes.

The girls hugged each other before Riddhima set off to Rockefeller Center in her car, towards a new journey. Her life was sure gonna get changed tonight, Friday, October the 20th...

To be continued....sooner than you think!

We were sick....by we, I meant Me and My brain...and nobody bothered making us a hot chocolate...hence, the ridiculous part above. Bear it....until we get well soon! I know the expectations that came up with the teaser haven't been well met by this part! Thanks though for reading...leave a comment!

Edited by repercussion - 29 January 2011 at 9:19pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreet12rash.guptaparthviMaanGeetkiSimmiswarobi1ADITI.SHARMA_03Stupidcupid1234desikalakaarAltairamansibhartidesire_20dhruvikaluvsKSGfri42911malluangelkweetrockstarFleetingWishes.

Altaira Goldie
Altaira
Altaira

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
aww! get well soon...i hope u both get ur hot chocolate soonLOL
as usual awesome update...plz update soon after u get well
thanx for d pm :)
~H@rry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

repercussion

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
heyyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss

repercussion

Rapunzzel Goldie
Rapunzzel
Rapunzzel

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

awesome update
get well sooon
thanks for the pmSmile

repercussion

DreamerReality Goldie
DreamerReality
DreamerReality

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
heyyyy
awwww....i hope both of u are well now
i mean u and ur brainWink
and someone made HC fr u by nowww....LOL
well cuming to the update
it was soooo cool, really good
i loved ammyz clique especially!!
but cant even bear the thought of abhi and ridz
sumhw repulsiveDead
but i'm lukin forward to see how u'll potray it
Big smilewaiting for ARz path to cross sumhw.....Big smile

thnx sooo much for the PM
and UPDATE SOON

love
-KINSmileSmile

repercussion

repercussion Senior Member
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinnarik

You make my day all the time!heyyyy....it's heylo for me!
i mean u and ur brainWink...much better...the doctors at sanjeevani helped!
and someone made HC fr u by nowww....LOL...I'll have to get to starbucks myself...for the two of us!
it was soooo cool, really good...Awww...thnx! It was a ridiculous one, frankly though! Don't tell him, my brain I meant! We are in a relationship, u c!
i loved ammyz clique especially!!....whackos right...but it's fun! Hope we all have such caring people in our lives!
sumhw repulsiveDead
but i'm lukin forward to see how u'll potray it.... Oh come on, didn't you read my mind in the promo!
Big smilewaiting for ARz path to cross sumhw.....Big smile... Maybe they'll meet at the altar...right before they vow each other into a life of bliss...hint hint lol!

and UPDATE SOON

Know what, one day...I hope one day...I'll be satisfied with my wirting...atleast one of my parts and that day...I'll dedicate my best attempt to you! You really make my day alongwith chocolatefreak!Have a nice day!

love
-KINSmileSmile

DreamerReality Goldie
DreamerReality
DreamerReality

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Big smileWinkLOL
Originally posted by repercussion

Originally posted by kinnarik

You make my day all the time!heyyyy....it's heylo for me!
i mean u and ur brainWink...much better...the doctors at sanjeevani helped!
and someone made HC fr u by nowww....LOL...I'll have to get to starbucks myself...for the two of us!
it was soooo cool, really good...Awww...thnx! It was a ridiculous one, frankly though! Don't tell him, my brain I meant! We are in a relationship, u c!
i loved ammyz clique especially!!....whackos right...but it's fun! Hope we all have such caring people in our lives!
sumhw repulsiveDead
but i'm lukin forward to see how u'll potray it.... Oh come on, didn't you read my mind in the promo!
Big smilewaiting for ARz path to cross sumhw.....Big smile... Maybe they'll meet at the altar...right before they vow each other into a life of bliss...hint hint lol!

and UPDATE SOON

Know what, one day...I hope one day...I'll be satisfied with my wirting...atleast one of my parts and that day...I'll dedicate my best attempt to you! You really make my day alongwith chocolatefreak!Have a nice day!

love
-KINSmileSmile

ok heylo fr u dis tymmm.....
awww did u get helped by d docs or u kept staring at dem sW*Hrt?
i guess d 2nd one but den again dat is also therapeutic
heeehee...ok i wont tell ur brain...mouth shut fr nw!
totall wacho's man!! yeah hope so tooooooooBig smile
i can read minds but i wait for ppl to tl me whtz on deir mind...heeheeLOLLOL
at the ALTAR??? ok hint taken mam!!

wht more can i ask for? dont worry keep updating 
n i'll keep commenting!!
n ohh...whr r ur cmmnts on my FFz??? missing dem yar
COMMENT SOON...pleaassheee
and i hope the bst acc to you hapns again n agianWink n soon too

love
-KINBig smile

pluks Senior Member
pluks
pluks

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
okay so i read this part and yep, it couldnt be better!!!

i liked that movie scene.. men will be men :D :D 

and the entire meeting of the gang thing.. gosh, yu r so perfect with the details.. specially muskaan's two synonym description!! that cracked me up :D :P :D

okaay!! so abhi likes ridz n armaan is with nikki!!
when are yu going to swap the pair??

and im sure something is up with the rockfeller thing!! :P 

so looking forward to the next part!! im sure yu gonna rock with those parts like yu did with these three..

about the teaser, yeah not much of it was revealed but hey, im sure its an awesome heads up for the next part!!

thanks for the update and pm =)

repercussion

Go to top