nice part
continue soon
Glad you like it! Have a nice day!

love
Riddss

repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey there! How are we? As promised, I'd be updating quite a many parts starting Tuesday. For now...savor the teaser! The teaser does not necessarily or better, truly represent the next part in its entirety or the upcoming parts for that matter....but something's good to devour while I cook the seven course meal, eh? 😉

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The baby kicked....he just...OMG...Nikki!"

"He did? Awww....lemme feel it too..." said an excited Nikki while Riddhima shook her head giggling, her eyes ebullient with joy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahem-Ahem....This is for you, Riddhima"' he whispered huskily.

"I love you, Riddhima.........."

"I love you too, Armaan....I don't love himanymore..." she replied sensuously licking the chocolate dripping along the edge of her lips.

"Ethereal beauty.....she's gorgeous....." Armaan whispered to himself while staring at the photograph, sprawled lazily across his bed.

"Forget her, Armaan....."

" You may, now, kiss the bride...."

So, any predictions, comments, expectations or ideas (I'd be honored to reflect your imaginations here and there in the next couple of parts).... More than eager to read your opinion of the teaser a.k.a precap a.k.a promo...ya you get it right? PM service only to friends on the list for the teaser!

Edited by repercussion - 13 years ago
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lol i tnk uve taken da charge of gving heartataks to ppl lol r u inspird by sherlock or james bond ms queen of suspense
i read it 5 times to exactly get ur upcmng story rofl hehe its realy nt simple yar smetng realy bg cukng in ur mind lol i feel v al vl b tnkng smetng nd ul b gving us dhersare jhatke
nw seriusly cnt wait to read da story im hel impatient and al ur fault lol nw gv da parts super fast
yar 1 tng i wantd to say as its an ar ff so there r particularly 3 ridhimas nd we al r frm difrent fngroupz nd we respect each odr vry mch na and al us kashians luv shlpa so its realy obvius tat we supose hr as ridhima
al i wnt to say is as its an ar ff so bringng in shlpa as anodr charactr wud distrb us kashianz coz dn hw vl v take ridima as shlpa nd dn v cnt c shlpa nd ammy seperatd again
ur just an awesme awesme awesme writer who produces a stuning story out nd um totaly nd deeply in luv wd ur ff nd lol cnt wait to read mre of it nd da teaserz r mindblowng update sun nd tnku 4 da pm it means alot
bubye
rida
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: repercussion

lol...ya....the chances of Abhi-Riddhima seem so bleak..no one believes it! Thnx a lot for appreciating my writing, especially stmg like that coming from an amazing writer like you is a big pat on my back! btw....what's dedn... curiosity lol! Have a nice day!

tis true that... noone expect abhi n rhidz cuz they werent a possiblity ever since he "met" nikki 😆
thank u for liking my writing😃 but its not that amazing... haha but take all the pats u want😆
and dedn, was supposed to be dedan like u kno dedan dedan dedan try saying it....
which is like 2 weeks after he "fell" for rhidz... that boy wears his heart on his sleeve... hmm

repercussion thumbnail

First things first, Thanks a ton for being the first one to comment and to make my day first thing in the morning. And thanx a lot for voicing out your fears and telling me what you would like to see next in the story.Lol i tnk uve taken da charge of gving heartataks to ppl lol r u inspird by sherlock or james bond ms queen of suspense Maybe lol...you never know!
i read it 5 times to exactly get ur upcmng story rofl hehe its realy nt simple yar smetng realy bg cukng in ur mind lol i feel v al vl b tnkng smetng nd ul b gving us dhersare jhatkeAwww...thnx but I had actually put everything chronologically, in its order...the baby, the confession and the marriage...thoda sa ulta phulta hi sahi...that's how their story works!
nw seriusly cnt wait to read da story im hel impatient and al ur fault lol nw gv da parts super fast...Sure thing, Your Majesty!😃
yar 1 tng i wantd to say as its an ar ff so there r particularly 3 ridhimas nd we al r frm difrent fngroupz nd we respect each odr vry mch na and al us kashians luv shlpa so its realy obvius tat we supose hr as ridhima
al i wnt to say is as its an ar ff so bringng in shlpa as anodr charactr wud distrb us kashianz coz dn hw vl v take ridima as shlpa nd dn v cnt c shlpa nd ammy seperatd againCheck you inbox to follow up on this!
ur just an awesme awesme awesme writer who produces a stuning story out nd um totaly nd deeply in luv wd ur ff nd lol cnt wait to read mre of it nd da teaserz r mindblowng update sun nd tnku 4 da pm it means alot Awww (again, annoying I know) Thnx a ton for your love...it keeps me going when in doubt!
bubye
rida

repercussion thumbnail

Originally posted by: malluangel

tis true that... noone expect abhi n rhidz cuz they werent a possiblity ever since he "met" nikki 😆
thank u for liking my writing😃 but its not that amazing... haha but take all the pats u want😆
and dedn, was supposed to be dedan like u kno dedan dedan dedan try saying it....
which is like 2 weeks after he "fell" for rhidz... that boy wears his heart on his sleeve... hmm

W8,...are you talking about Abhi-Nikki as in when they met onscreen in DMG or in the story here? I'm D.U.M.B, not ur fault lol! dedan...i guess is that awkward suspense music lol? srry i said I'm dumb lol! That's my best guess...but I'm gonna check it with my other friends!Thnx again for the clarification and the comment...hope u have a good day!
Altaira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey!! caught this ff today...its quite interesting ...plz do add me to ur pm list :)

H@rry
arlover_aditi thumbnail
sounds interesting!
do add me to the pm list!
desire_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loving it so far! Please pm me when u update!!!
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Hey! Just read the promo! Sounds interesting, do continue!

Sheena :D