India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Did I whisk your heart away?...Part3 Pg10 01/29/11

repercussion Senior Member
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Hey ppl! I have been around for a long time now and finally decided to make a little contribution to IF, to it's DMG fans...both AR and ArSh...yes this fanfiction has'em both and trust me I won't make you choose your favorites. Since, this is my first time, I'm almost biting my nails, almost! Hope you would like the post below and I'd be glad if you could provide me with comments- big or small, likes and suggestions to get better at this jobWink

Wish me luck...and oh wish you luck before you read it too lol!!!

DID I WHISK YOUR HEART AWAY?

"Mom! I'm home!!!" Riddhima screamed her lungs out as she slammed the kitchen door on her way to the living room.

"Mom, you should totally listen to what Dr. Shashank said after the cardiac surgery I assisted him in this afternooo..." She dropped her bag as the sight in front of her sent chills down her spine. Droplets of perspiration formed on her forehead as she saw her kitchen spic and span.She rushed to the living room only to find the silhouette of a man resting on her favorite arm-chair.She opened her mouth to scream but all that ever came out was a muffled cry. A gunshot was heard, and then darkness enveloped Riddhima plunging her into a world of memories, which concluded into the inhibition of all her fears. Or Maybe,  it was too soon to say that. Another gunshot pierced the dark silence of the gloomy night and the last thing she saw before closing her eyes was the agonizing face of Armaan as he collapsed onto the floor near the kitchen door.

"You didn't have to do this, Riddhima...I loved you!" said he. The pain on his face, the last sight before her eyes...as the stillness of death and a murky silence prevailed...

Remember, valuable comments help boost the confidence of nervous-wrecks like MOI, be it big or small...hit the LIKE tab if you like it!Smile

-------------------* * * *---------------------* * * *--------------------- * * * * -------------------- * * * * -------------------

Index (A Table of contents)

Prologue                        Page 1

Part 1  and PM list        Page 4

Part 2                             Page 6

Teaser I                                Page 8

Part 3                                       Page 10

-------------------* * * *---------------------* * * *--------------------- * * * * -------------------- * * * * ------------------

I do not want to discourage any of my loyal readers with the harsh warning below but since, cases of plagiarism have increased on the forum, I'm putting up a disclaimer as a customary regulation!

DISCLAIMER

Copyright Encroachment would be subjected to strict measures!

I happen to post my work only on indiaforums(IF) under the username of "repercussion" and I hereby, warn any persons/writers intending to re-post or borrow any or all sections of my work without prior consent shall be reported to the Plagiarism Complaint Box!

Furthermore, none of my works are inspired by any other concepts/posts on IF unless credited to or permitted by the writer and thereby, if you happen to notice any similarities, they are purely co-incidental and were not intended. Also, I would not appreciate the usage of my titles by other members and would deem it plagiarism. Lastly, if any problems arise in regard to the matter mentioned above, I'd like to be informed of it immediately through a PM and the support of readers would be highly appreciated!

Edited by repercussion - 04 January 2012 at 11:28am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreet12rash.guptaAngel.ARloverBlack_beautyme_lovelygulKaSh_KaJenvrulsswarobi1pluksMaanGeetkiSimmiADITI.SHARMA_03ARCaskettFankrazy4kashmansibhartisisgeokavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGdesire_20crazy_4_karanfri42911moonlight2630PrasanthikweetrockstarEthereal-PathAngelTeengujunpyoFleetingWishes.Sani_Rani

dhruvikaluvsKSG IF-Dazzler
dhruvikaluvsKSG
dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
heyy dear
nice intro 
cont soon 
and thx for pm
dhruvika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

repercussion

KaSh_KaJen Groupbie
KaSh_KaJen
KaSh_KaJen

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Oh wow!! it looks interesting..

continue soon!

repercussion

repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaSh_KaJen

Oh wow!! it looks interesting..

continue soon!

Thanks a lot for the encouragement, I'm really glad to know that you found it interesting!
DreamerReality Goldie
DreamerReality
DreamerReality

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
heylo....
i knw its netrve-wrecking wen u start a FF
i flt d same n kept chckin evry 2 minz to see if i hd a comment!!
lolz.....but srsly a gr8 start!!
doh who is d he??? it ws a eeny teeny bit confusing
abt armaan and the he!!
but i'm sure things will be better revealed in the coming updates!!
soooo..........UPDATE SOON!!
thnx fr d PM
as i'd luv to read mreee
do add me to ur PM list!!!

a great begginingBig smile

love
-kinnari

p.s: gud tht u started a FF.....anodr gr8 one to read n rmbr AR wid!!

repercussion

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
holy shit, did he just off himself? or who did he kill, he shot something...
i knew that man was disturbed....
hmm well pm me!

repercussion

repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinnarik

heylo....lol i love the way u say it, even when u pm us fo "you are my everything"
i knw its netrve-wrecking wen u start a FF...tell me about it!
i flt d same n kept chckin evry 2 minz to see if i hd a comment!!...so it's normal...yay, it's not just me!
lolz.....but srsly a gr8 start!!...Awww...Thanx a lot...I know u know exactly what the first comments mean, in your memory, engraved forever!
doh who is d he??? it ws a eeny teeny bit confusing...I wanted to make it confusing...lol
abt armaan and the he!!
thnx fr d PM
as i'd luv to read mreee...I'm glad to know that I have atleast one reader to update for lol!...but u shud resume ur 6 updates in a day speed again lol!
do add me to ur PM list!!!....SURE THING!

Thnx once again!
love
-kinnari

p.s: gud tht u started a FF.....anodr gr8 one to read n rmbr AR wid!!...You sure made my day, girl...with that adjective gr8 in there!Have a nice day!Lots of love!
DreamerReality Goldie
DreamerReality
DreamerReality

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by repercussion

Originally posted by kinnarik

heylo....lol i love the way u say it, even when u pm us fo "you are my everything"
i knw its netrve-wrecking wen u start a FF...tell me about it!
i flt d same n kept chckin evry 2 minz to see if i hd a comment!!...so it's normal...yay, it's not just me!
lolz.....but srsly a gr8 start!!...Awww...Thanx a lot...I know u know exactly what the first comments mean, in your memory, engraved forever!
doh who is d he??? it ws a eeny teeny bit confusing...I wanted to make it confusing...lol
abt armaan and the he!!
thnx fr d PM
as i'd luv to read mreee...I'm glad to know that I have atleast one reader to update for lol!...but u shud resume ur 6 updates in a day speed again lol!
do add me to ur PM list!!!....SURE THING!

Thnx once again!
love
-kinnari

p.s: gud tht u started a FF.....anodr gr8 one to read n rmbr AR wid!!...You sure made my day, girl...with that adjective gr8 in there!Have a nice day!Lots of love!

heylo (lolz....luv it)

haha!! wuld hav luvd to add mah cmmnts abv only
but a certain beauty i dint wanna spoil!!
yep its normal to b all nervous and if its nt
den we r d 2 abnormal nervous one's!!
welcum to the club!! LOL
yep i will alwyzz wait to read mre
n can b quite the pain in d neck (i knw wht u wer expecting ROFL)LOL
if u dnt UPDATE i.e
and mah speed!! oh abt dat!! well will update
as soon as possible......i will probably update tmrwSmile

and hav a awesum yr ahead!! hav a wonderful day!!
loads've love!!

-kinnari!!Big smile

Go to top