Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

KIT, Bidaai, YR = POOP CC# 142 (Page 30)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sarar--

megavideos sucks, big timeAngry

i was watching izzatdar..n its telling me nw to wait 30 minsAngry

this is why your PC is always peeing ROFL you probably have viruses from these websites ROFL

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sarar--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

oh sania, you wanna know Champ Champ's real name for me? ROFL

it's US goan ki chameli di ROFL i think Shocked

Wow, ur memory is goodShockedROFL
main toh forget hi gayi thiROFL



i don't remember either, but this is how i remember it ROFL i could be wrong too ROFL
helmet IF-Sizzlerz
helmet
helmet

Joined: 22 May 2009
Posts: 11870

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --sarar--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --sarar--

Happy New year guysHug

happy New Year, Champ Champ! Hug

this year wasfast, naROFL

any plans, resolutions fro 2011???Shocked

yes, it went by very fast Shocked

i don't like to keep resolutions. i live in the moment, and when i want to change something, i start in that moment. i don't need a new year to start it. 
ahh cool...resolutions neva work for meROFL
but i aiween rakh leti hoonLOL mine was to wake up early in the morining for school n nt leave things fro the last moment for the past 5/6 yearsROFLROFLROFLnothings changed.. still the sameROFL
helmet IF-Sizzlerz
helmet
helmet

Joined: 22 May 2009
Posts: 11870

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --sarar--

megavideos sucks, big timeAngry

i was watching izzatdar..n its telling me nw to wait 30 minsAngry

this is why your PC is always peeing ROFL you probably have viruses from these websites ROFL
really? they give viruses?Angry
but then my sicurity system wud inform meShocked

and i cudn't find this movie on any other site
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sarar--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --sarar--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --sarar--

Happy New year guysHug

happy New Year, Champ Champ! Hug

this year wasfast, naROFL

any plans, resolutions fro 2011???Shocked

yes, it went by very fast Shocked

i don't like to keep resolutions. i live in the moment, and when i want to change something, i start in that moment. i don't need a new year to start it. 
ahh cool...resolutions neva work for meROFL
but i aiween rakh leti hoonLOL mine was to wake up early in the morining for school n nt leave things fro the last moment for the past 5/6 yearsROFLROFLROFLnothings changed.. still the sameROFL

ROFL i used to always keep the one "make straight A's" when i was young ROFL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sarar--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --sarar--

megavideos sucks, big timeAngry

i was watching izzatdar..n its telling me nw to wait 30 minsAngry

this is why your PC is always peeing ROFL you probably have viruses from these websites ROFL
really? they give viruses?Angry
but then my sicurity system wud inform meShocked

and i cudn't find this movie on any other site

these viruses are smart and can attack you  comp without with antivirus program knowing Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

helmet IF-Sizzlerz
helmet
helmet

Joined: 22 May 2009
Posts: 11870

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --sarar--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

oh sania, you wanna know Champ Champ's real name for me? ROFL

it's US goan ki chameli di ROFL i think Shocked

Wow, ur memory is goodShockedROFL
main toh forget hi gayi thiROFL



i don't remember either, but this is how i remember it ROFL i could be wrong too ROFL
no..i think its rightShockedROFL
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 128520

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
u came backkkkkkkk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KIT,Bidaai & YR = POOP CC # 136

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -SalShah4eva-   Replies: 1193   Views: 25909

-SalShah4eva- 1193 25909 23 September 2010 at 4:37pm by remosalsa
KIT, YR, Bidaai =POOP CC # 135

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -SalShah4eva-   Replies: 1193   Views: 26979

-SalShah4eva- 1193 26979 24 August 2010 at 9:25pm by remosalsa
KIT,Bidaai & YR = POOP CC # 134

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: remosalsa   Replies: 1200   Views: 32899

remosalsa 1200 32899 14 August 2010 at 12:08am by tulipbaby53
KIT,Bidaai & YR = POOP CC # 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: remosalsa   Replies: 1199   Views: 32069

remosalsa 1199 32069 16 July 2010 at 10:45pm by prikiashi
KIT,Bidaai & YR = POOP CC # 132

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -SalShah4eva-   Replies: 1206   Views: 29064

-SalShah4eva- 1206 29064 22 June 2010 at 8:36pm by -SalShah4eva-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index