Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

KIT, Bidaai, YR = POOP CC# 142 (Page 20)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 33945

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53


awww...but you have a lot friends there, so that's nice too Embarrassed many of our friends have become like family members to us Embarrassed

you know, one of our family friend's their granddaughter was telling her friend at school how she had two sisters (she was talking about my sister and i Embarrassed) she's sooo cute! she also came too, but she was not able to stay that long b/c her mom had to work, so they drove back home yesterday Disapprove
thats so nice & cute of hersEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
yaa, thats true, these friends r like more then family membersEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, they r so adorable & caring, u feel like home onlyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, mostly all r like of my parents ageEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 33945

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by remosalsa

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1575936&TPN=19Shocked
see this girl, hundu something her post, 1st comment

oh hinduforlyf Embarrassed yeah, i've seen her on the forum before. she's real nice Big smile
YaaBig smile, i never met her, just was reading the comments thrLOLLOL
 
& yaa, i agree the pic is funnyLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by tulipbaby53


awww...but you have a lot friends there, so that's nice too Embarrassed many of our friends have become like family members to us Embarrassed

you know, one of our family friend's their granddaughter was telling her friend at school how she had two sisters (she was talking about my sister and i Embarrassed) she's sooo cute! she also came too, but she was not able to stay that long b/c her mom had to work, so they drove back home yesterday Disapprove
thats so nice & cute of hersEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
yaa, thats true, these friends r like more then family membersEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, they r so adorable & caring, u feel like home onlyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, mostly all r like of my parents ageEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yeah, but they're very loving Embarrassed i notice since i still live at home, a lot of my relatives who's children have grown up and left (b/c of work or college), they always want me to come to their house and eat dinner and spend time with them Embarrassed i think it's b/c they miss their kids, so they want me there Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
ohh did i show the video of my singing ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 33945

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

ohh did i show the video of my singing ROFL
not for me for sureAngryLOL, i want to see, pm itBig smile
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 33945

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53


yeah, but they're very loving Embarrassed i notice since i still live at home, a lot of my relatives who's children have grown up and left (b/c of work or college), they always want me to come to their house and eat dinner and spend time with them Embarrassed i think it's b/c they miss their kids, so they want me there Big smile
thats so niceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

ohh did i show the video of my singing ROFL
not for me for sureAngryLOL, i want to see, pm itBig smile

yeah, i will PM it Big smile it's not very good b/c i'm a little sick b/c it's winter ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 33945

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Really u sang itClap, u really have a sweet voice VarshaThumbs Up
u should try for these competitionThumbs Up

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KIT,Bidaai & YR = POOP CC # 136

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -SalShah4eva-   Replies: 1193   Views: 25843

-SalShah4eva- 1193 25843 23 September 2010 at 4:37pm by remosalsa
KIT, YR, Bidaai =POOP CC # 135

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -SalShah4eva-   Replies: 1193   Views: 26906

-SalShah4eva- 1193 26906 24 August 2010 at 9:25pm by remosalsa
KIT,Bidaai & YR = POOP CC # 134

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: remosalsa   Replies: 1200   Views: 32814

remosalsa 1200 32814 14 August 2010 at 12:08am by tulipbaby53
KIT,Bidaai & YR = POOP CC # 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: remosalsa   Replies: 1199   Views: 31972

remosalsa 1199 31972 16 July 2010 at 10:45pm by prikiashi
KIT,Bidaai & YR = POOP CC # 132

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -SalShah4eva-   Replies: 1206   Views: 28860

-SalShah4eva- 1206 28860 22 June 2010 at 8:36pm by -SalShah4eva-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index