Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah, even my mom was like "don't begin 1st of year bad" πŸ˜ƒ

she's right! i had fun with my cousins though, and it was a fun day overall. πŸ˜Š i'm tired though πŸ˜† ready for routine! 
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

thanks so much, Raj! πŸ˜Š happy new year to you as well! πŸ˜ƒ hope 2011 is wonderful and blessed for you and your family πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Varsha! So how was the NYE celebration there? What did you guys do?
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

yeah, i've been upset all day by what he said!  now i know why my friend gets so angry with her dad all the time 🀣

@bold: 🀣
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AG4U-

Thanks Varsha! So how was the NYE celebration there? What did you guys do?

i actually ended up celebrating with all my cousins at my aunt's house πŸ˜† it was fun and really funny too 🀣
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

i actually ended up celebrating with all my cousins at my aunt's house πŸ˜† it was fun and really funny too 🀣

thats nice
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
@ sania: i even asked her one time: why are you so angry with you dad? she was like "don't even get me started! πŸ˜‘" 🀣 oh and her bro is just like his dad. he argues without any point and says how much everything he has costs 🀣 
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

@ sania: i even asked her one time: why are you so angry with you dad? she was like "don't even get me started! πŸ˜‘" 🀣 oh and her bro is just like his dad. he argues without any point and says how much everything he has costs 🀣 

Oh gosh this is too much n funny too🀣
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice.. good stuff!! πŸ˜ƒ
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

thats nice

yeah 🀣 so we all wanted to stay up all night b/c we hardly get to see each other, so we were playing Taboo and eating πŸ˜† then we started talking and my dad's aunt (the masi who i talked about meditation with) comes out of her room randomly 🀣 we all got so scared b/c her hard was sticking up, and she was at the balcony looking down at us in the living room 🀣 she yelled at us to go to bed. 🀣 we decided to whisper, but then she comes down and yelled at my one cousin to go upstairs and sleep in her room and she was gonna sleep here with us 🀣 we all got so upset, and my that cousin did not go 🀣 then she goes upstairs and we hear some odd noises 🀣 she was singing bhajans i think 🀣 then she comes back down, and i asked her what she was singing 🀣 she told me this was not my business 🀣 then she tell us not to sleep so closely, and my other cousin goes "we're a close family" 🀣 then she's like "this is not sanitary" 🀣 then he was like "what happens when you married?" 🀣 then she's like "you all are not married! πŸ˜‘" 🀣 then she sits at the stairs watching us until we slept, but no one did 🀣 then she goes away mumbling mean things about every one of us 🀣

in the morning she tells me i was the only good one and maybe two others too 🀣 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

Oh gosh this is too much n funny too🀣

yeah, don't get me wrong though, he's nice uncle too, but he has his annoying things too πŸ˜†