Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

i feel the same way, but in life there is no such thing a sure thing. we have to live in the present and see how things are given to us at the moment. we must make good decisions based on what is here in front of us, and this will guide our future.

I dont know what to do. I really want to become director n film editing but  idont know how long is it gonna take
in this industry u have to struggle alot..
& work hard..there are manu people who work hard but still..they failed..dont know why
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
my mom sometimes says this too "pata nahin yeh zindagi mein kya likhi hai. hum accha karne ki sochte hai aur kuch aur hota hai" then i'm like "yeh kahani koi aur likh raha hai maa" 😲 then she starts to laugh and say "tum bahut filmy ho" 🤣
helmet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

don't worry. you'll figure out something good when everything lines up perfectly (at the right time)

i keep my hopes wi this line "whatever happens happens for good and whatever is to happen will happen😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

I dont know what to do. I really want to become director n film editing but  idont know how long is it gonna take
in this industry u have to struggle alot..
& work hard..there are manu people who work hard but still..they failed..dont know why

yes, you must struggle a lot, but i think if you excel in film editing you will be fine. just do what you want and focus well in it and keep working to be the best and better yourself.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

my mom sometimes says this too "pata nahin yeh zindagi mein kya likhi hai. hum accha karne ki sochte hai aur kuch aur hota hai" then i'm like "yeh kahani koi aur likh raha hai maa" 😲 then she starts to laugh and say "tum bahut filmy ho" 🤣

@bold:🤣
helmet thumbnail
my evil bro took my mouse😡🤣
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

yes, you must struggle a lot, but i think if you excel in film editing you will be fine. just do what you want and focus well in it and keep working to be the best and better yourself.

Haan and there is no other option for me to do..too
I am ready for the huge risk
they also make very good money but it depends on the movie as well..
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sarar--

i keep my hopes wi this line "whatever happens happens for good and whatever is to happen will happen😆

well, everything happens for a reason (be it good, bad, or evil! ðŸ˜†), and it is for OUR good that it happened. it's supposed to teach us a lesson or help us reduce our karma (debts). yes, what will happen will happen, and all we can do it try our best and hope for the best.
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
helmet thumbnail

and we won't know until the time is right. we cannot worry about things that are not happening now. we must live in the present and make good decisions based on what is happening around us now

yeah..but the thing is if u know wht u gonna do n prepare for it then it'll be more good for ur future na😕
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sarar--

my evil bro took my mouse😡🤣

why😆